Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (102987 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2015
@charlesNneji1 Aka aradite! Dede aka gum. Ichie aka tachiri 1 ad only of ndi ohia community.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by FredHandsome(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
tutaboi:
nobody wants to teach us hw to fellow God or win souls for God , even simple strategies one can follow to obey God's commandments, nothing. All I see here all d time is hw to woo girls. . END TIME SIGN
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by FredHandsome(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
princejenks:
I agree with all the points made but on the karreche and chris brown part,I totally disagree cos the former is awe struck on the latter for some other reasons besides the one you alluded to
Seconded
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Geenickel(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
brightballer:
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..
choii.ds guy de fall.hands oo....
na so o.p teach u ni

haba mana'sad
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Guys who can't talk to women or woo them always have this wishful thinking that money will make girls like them.

So they say to themselves; "I won't work on my seduction skills. When I get money girls will like me"

Ooooh my God !!! Bros you saved me from typing stress.

Btw, wetin u dey drink bros ?
wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Theophinio(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Good good points you've got up there Mr Charles. Your tip No3 is a manipulative concept known as push and pull. ON and OFF still sounds good though cheesy

Personally, if you want to attract a woman faster and have her more powerfully attracted to you, the optimal mix for a man who already has his fundamentals on lock i.e his body language, tonality and basic inner game, and is interacting with a confident and attractive woman is 80% pull (ON) 20% push (OFF).

Many would be wondering what this pull and push concept is all about.

A quick definition straight from the pen of Swingcat:

“Push-Pull is whenever you emotionally push a woman away from you and, then, emotionally pull her back in. Each push creates an emotional space for each pull.”

With push, you're cocky enough to think that you're too good for the girl, so you push her away.

With pull, you're cocky enough to think that you're irresistible to her and to women in general, and you want her, so you pull her in.

My experience has also been that push and pull is best mixed with humor.

In all, my point here applies to elite game. It's for guys who want to know what it's like to live in the top 10%, or higher, of men in this world. That's not to say this is advanced. It's just not for beginners.

The Op have got few examples of how this works in his tip No3.
Ride on bro
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by kbars: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Antidote to My Love Side

Knowledge of love is a crucial issue in human life.
I feel loved but I don't know how to Love.... Or lemme say I find it hard to fall in Love.
Its a privilege for me to be loved but it bites inside not to b able to do d same.
Well!! I guess a soul ll get to win this kind of wonderful and strange heart one day.
Maybe winning this soul ll take something uncommon, something exceptional, something others don't have....... hmmn!

Funny enough... I av no time to b Sad.
I mean. For Real. For real. I'm always Happy inside of me no matter what happens.

I got to learn how to be Sad too hmmn!. I think I need to!

So funny I rearly feel Sad even during sad moments. I just try to maintain my peace so as not to annoy the sad ones.
Anyways.
Baba God Nooni. BGN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by MENTORCH(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
CharlesNneji1:

No disrespect, but these kind of guy is exactly the type that girls call mugu.

Never fall under his category...learn never to buy love. Only people who have nothing else to offer buy love...people who are not attractive

Lol. You must spend money on most girls but not all, whether directly or indirectly. You mustn't give her the cash,but to be honest money must go. If you calculate the amount spent in all the dates and hangouts. Hmm
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.