Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34704 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Amadioha had been humiliated by Jesus several times... do you believe this?

lmao... i av never seen them fight. if amadioha and jesus come down now and start fighting and jesus eventually wins then we will know he is the superior one... grin
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Because with the name of Jesus people have kick them around like a dog and even use them to clean their dirty ass.

how give me an example abeg?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

lmao... i av never seen them fight. if amadioha and jesus come down now and start fighting and jesus eventually wins then we will know he is the superior one... grin
Jesus is already here and he is in me. Bring amadioha to me let me use him to clean my ass. I don't need to waste my time fight with him becuase he his already defeated.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

how give me an example abeg?
Bring him to me first and you would see a life example.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

lmao...nawa for dis ur question dodging...abeg na just give me example and i will just believe u forget dis ur bring him to me first...lmao...grin
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Jesus is already here and he is in me. Bring amadioha to me let me use him to clean my ass. I don't need to waste my time fight with him becuase he his already defeated.

chai nawa ooooo... SMH..

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

lmao...nawa for dis ur question dodging...abeg na just give me example and i will just believe u forget dis ur bring him to me first...lmao...grin
Which do you prefer a second story or you witnessing it yourself?
Just bring him to me.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Which do you prefer a second story or you witnessing it yourself?
Just bring him to me.

this ur dodging tactics sef no work... just answer a simple question.. habaaa... just give me the story ok?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

this ur dodging tactics sef no work... just answer a simple question.. habaaa... just give me the story ok?

An inferior mind would always showcase itself. Simple question he starts ranting.

Like I said before, for an African to believe in the bible /quran. They have to self loathe with a heavy dose of ignorance . They distort their history in order to accommodate their biblical convictions.

He does not know that Yahweh is a pagan god. He Received burnt sacrifice like other gods, hence his jealousy of other gods.

Abeg leave the guy... One that is obviously scared of his shadow hence the reason he cannot answer a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
GooseBaba:

An inferior mind would always showcase itself. Simple question he starts ranting.

Like I said before, for an African to believe in the bible /quran. They have to self loathe with a heavy dose of ignorance . They distort their history in order to accommodate their biblical convictions.

He does not know that Yahweh is a pagan god. He Received burnt sacrifice like other gods, hence his jealousy of other gods.

Abeg leave the guy... One that is obviously scared of his shadow hence the reason he cannot answer a simple question.

they tend to ignore it... christianity borrowed yahweh from judaism and modernized yahweh by removing all the attributes he had during the judaic period.
yet isreal borrowed yahweh too from the medianites via the kenites, they dont know this and dont care to know. . . ancient isrealites worshiped asherah as yahweh's consort but no nobody will touch that side..
am still wondering when africa will think!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Try and talk like an educated fellow, stop all this brainwashing stuff.

Respond to his questions in an intelligent way so that we can all learn.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2014
GooseBaba:

Frosble.. Bros, You subject your thoughts to the writings of men why claiming to be objectively seeking truth... That's an oxymoron..

It is not !

We are all at a certain stage of truth in our lives and I have not found anything to disprove either the existence of God or Christ the Messiah, though I am still studying on the topic of Christ's and the salvation implications for man generally.

Don't worry, I will post my findings in the not too distant future.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by shdemidemi(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God you still have some form of belief in the words of Paul as the inspired Word of God. May I ask what you understand by this verses of scripture-

1 cor 1
8 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, [size=30pt]it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.[/size]

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are
:

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
^^^^

and what does all this have to do with the topic
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

It is not !

We are all at a certain stage of truth in our lives and I have not found anything to disprove either the existence of God or Christ the Messiah, though I am still studying on the topic of Christ's and the salvation implications for man generally.

Yes, you would find answers to spiritual questions in books written by spiritually dead men.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:
^^^^

It means you have left the wisdom of God and adopt the foolish wisdom of men.
It means those things in the Bible that you count as foolish and senseless are actually the wisdom of God which you can't understand until you have grown in spiritual wisdom.
It means you are following the step of foolishness and you take pride in your foolishness thinking it is wisdom.

Wake UP!!! our beloved brethren.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by shdemidemi(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:
^^^^

It's got everything to do with the topic because you seem to be on a quest for some sort of knowledge and a kind of wisdom described as worldly and foolish. The sort of wisdom that will make logical sense to natural senses and many noble atheist and anyone of a free thinking persuasion.

Please explain what the verses mean to you....

Does it describe two kind of wisdom?

What exactly is the difference between God's wisdom and human/worldly wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=shdemidemi post=29131948]

It's got everything to do with the topic because you seem to be in a quest for some sort of knowledge and a kind of wisdom described as worldly and foolish. The sort of wisdom that will make logical sense to natural senses and many noble atheist and anyone of a free thinking persuasion.

Hmm, so trying to determine very important truths with my BRAIN which God my creator blessed me with is now according to you, "worldly and foolish" ?

You see this is why you remain where you are , deeply steeped in error of all kinds and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

This verse is simply saying that God's wisdom is greater than the wisdom of this world and I totally agree with that statement. I believe in God and his great works, wonders, high purpose etc

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Yes, you would find answers to spiritual questions in books written by spiritually dead men.

You call them dead men and they call you a foolish man, which one is right ? the one who thinks with his brain or the one who thinks without his brain grin

delusion grandeur !

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

It means you have left the wisdom of God and adopt the foolish wisdom of men.
It means those things in the Bible that you count as foolish and senseless are actually the wisdom of God which you can't understand until you have grown in spiritual wisdom.
It means you are following the step of foolishness and you take pride in your foolishness thinking it is wisdom.

Wake UP!!! our beloved brethren.

Don't be daft , think and stop hyperventilating like a toddler.

No one said the bible is foolish, the crux of the matter is that the bible contains a large number of contradictions and frabrications and therefore is not inerrant. If you claim otherwise that makes you a big Liar and you know who the father of Liars is !! wink

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
wirinet:

There is nothing like virgin birth. A virgin can never give birth. For a virgin to give birth would mean the resulting baby would have only 23 chromosones (a female egg has only 23 chromosomes. The funniest aspect is that the baby (jesus in this case) is a man. That means jesus has the XY chromosome, now where did Jesus get the Y chromosome, which is found only in male?

The virgin birth myth had been in existence from the dawn of history to signify great men, especially very power kings. Such men are attributed devine origin as to connote they are half god and half men. They are said to be a union between a diety or god and an earthly woman.

From my uninformed thinking....
A virgin can give birth whether you chose to view it scientifically or spiritually
After all, this whole complex universal system is scientifically said to have come about by the statistical improbability of a big bang.
It is possible but highly unlikely for X or Y chromosomes to mutate, one to the other, or to a new structure entirely
after all, don't some exist who can neither be properly defined as solely male or female.

The question is not if virgin births can occur. It is if it actually happened
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
esere826:

From my uninformed thinking....
A virgin can give birth whether you chose to view it scientifically or spiritually
After all, this whole complex universal system is scientifically said to have come about by the statistical improbability of a big bang.
It is possible but highly unlikely for X or Y chromosomes to mutate, one to the other, or to a new structure entirely
after all, don't some exist who can neither be properly defined as solely male or female.

The question is not if virgin births can occur. It is if it actually happened

Kindly describe how a virgin birth ( without sex or IVF ) can occur from a purely biological standpoint.

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

You call them dead men and they call you a foolish man, which one is right ? the one who thinks with his brain or the one who thinks without his brain grin

delusion grandeur !
It is God who call them dead men.
So which is right? the one who speaks the word of God or the one who thinks with a confused brain cool

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
lastmessenger:
....... I am personally convinced that you don't need a bible to know God and Jesus Christ because during nascist regim in Romania men knew God even without reading bible .

Excellent observation
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Kindly describe how a virgin birth ( without sex or IVF ) can occur from a purely biological standpoint.

thanks.
Kindly explain how God (whom you claim you believe) could create what we see from what is unseen (Heb 11:3).

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Jack65: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

It is not !

You really need to make up your mind, though I understand that the journey is just beginning for you. I think you are still holding on to that 10 percent chance that what you've believed in all your life is not all lie. But it is, You will still come to reject religion completely, along with any belief in any god.
To me the bible is a discredited witness, cause if the bible that was claimed to be the inerrant word of God is found to be full of errors, contradictions, and lies then it calls into question everything written in it. They say extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence. You claim to still believe in God but don't believe the bible to be the word of God then please tell me outside the bible what else do you know about God. The only source of what we know today about God and creation is through the bible.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Don't be daft , think and stop hyperventilating like a toddler.

No one said the bible is foolish, the crux of the matter is that the bible contains a large number of contradictions and frabrications and therefore is not inerrant. If you claim otherwise that makes you a big Liar and you know who the father of Liars is !! wink
Wow! The one who calls God a liar thinks he is not a child of the father of lie.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by JUBILEE2000: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Starting with the ones you know and that I hold to be myth ;

- trinity
- Virgin birth
- hell fire and heaven
- tithes and offerings
- compulsory church attendance
- one pastor leadership model

These ones are bad enough, but the most serious ones are attempts by some gospel writers to tie their accounts to prophecies that do not exist , are half-complete or not related in any form or shape. None of the gospel writers were eye witnesses of the events surrounding Jesus , they were mostly anonymous authors who took on the name of popular people like Matthew , John etc.

The oldest gospel is Mark around 70ad with Matthew and Luke following and lastly John. John's gospel imbibed elements of gnosticism and Hellenistic belief to tell the story of Jesus to a mostly Greek audience. Matthew no doubt copied from Mark and made some refinements , many of which were presumptuous interpolations to deify Jesus and remove Mark's tendency to make Jesus look like he did not know everything. The account of Jesus's death and resurrection are not aligned and portray serious inconsistencies that cannot be overlooked.

I am still studying and will form a final summary of my findings and stance in the near future.

I still believe in Christ as the Messiah and his ultimate resurrection purely because of Paul. Paul's letters predate the gospels and were written nearer to the time of Jesus by as much as 20 years or so. This means he must have had real contact with the original apostles as he states , and was the one person who was able to articulate the whole concept of Jesus's death, burial, resurrection and purpose into a logical sequence of events pointing to the good news and God's ultimate plan for mankind.

By the way Peter did not write the epistles of Peter because he was an unlettered fisherman considering that the epistle was written in classic Greek which only the elites of that day could do.

Too many to mention, I am still going on ........".

pls what is your problem with virgin birth?..am curious
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

thanks.

The likelihood is close to 0
but I think it is possible

Once again, let me walk through an uninformed theorethical narrative:

Women give birth because a sperm sticks to an egg. the fusion of both of this forms life.
The fusion starts dividing and dividing (called growth) which soon sticks to the womb.

Now imagine a fatal radioactive exposure allows the egg to mutate , change structure into the XY male genetics and start dividing.

After all, it is possible for one to clone creatures from a single cell.

Maybe that is why it is said that when Mary asked, "how can this be?" Gabriel the angel told Mary, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you"

So this could be where her egg was tampered with and mutated to form a male child
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by shdemidemi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:
Hmm, so trying to determine very important truths with [size=16pt]my BRAIN[/size] which God my creator blessed me with is now according to you, "worldly and foolish" ?

My friend, there is nothing wrong with trying to determine truth. The issue here is where you go to find such TRUTH. Whether you like it or not your brain can never comprehend the full manifestation of God's nature and His divinity.

If you have gone to scriptures to find truth you might come across how depraved what you call your brain is... It will only lead you away from submission to God and a lofty evaluation of yourself and your capability to be as god, determining your own right and wrong.

Paul says Romans 12:2

2 Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God—what is good and well-pleasing and perfect.

Some rendition have it that we should not copy or think as the world think but be transformed in our thinking in conformity with the word of God.

My friend you are not only copying the worldly way of thinking, you are going one step further to discredit the wisdom of God in the circumvention of nature to bring about Christ the Lord of all and Messiah.

frosbel:
see this is why you remain where you are , deeply steeped in error of all kinds and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Don't be so assuming and belligerent at the same time bro. You are the one who is on a wild goose chase of some form of truth. I know who the truth is and I know where to go if I ever need anything that pertains to the truth.

frosbel:
This verse is simply saying that God's wisdom is greater than the wisdom of this world and I totally agree with that statement. I believe in God and his great works, wonders, high purpose etc

My friend, it isn't just that. It juxtapose the sort of wisdom you seek by invoking your brain with that which come by God. It describes your sort of discoveries as moronic and outright foolishness. It also describes it as the kind of wisdom that is invariably reserved for those who are heading for the full wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Interestingly, one of the popular pastors from Eastern Nigeria.
I can't remember if it is Okonkwo, once said on TV, years ago
that he did not believe in the virgin birth for a long time even as a pastor.

I don't think that a believe or none-believe in many aspects of the Bible are prerequisites to eternal life
What I think is that they can only affects ones faith and direction on this earth either positively or negatively.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=frosbel post=29133469][/quote]
OK, you believe in God's great works and wonder but you don't believe in the virgin birth. Wow! who is the confused person?

God loves you but you are being childish.
Here is a principle of God's kingdom:
You need to believe God's word before you understand. "through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." (Rom 5:2). It is by faith you would receive the grace to understand the mysteries of God. You need to have faith first (believe in His word) before you can receive the grace to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.