Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark (29477 Views)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by akashi01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
again
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by tolurainbow(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fake politician betrayal..

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by harmbhrosz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by femi1410(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
You know This Man is Boko Haram! Why cant you people probe him!!!
Funny enough this ppl talk with out evidence
CHANGE IS HERE YET YOU PRETEND BECause OF YOUR PERSONAL INTREST!
GENERAL BUHARI MUHAMMADU will Rule this country come Feb
Ijn
I BELIEVE IN CHANGE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Misogynist2014(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fôol

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Omadachi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
So what will he said about Jonathan and Sambo?I think we should tame that one darknes and darkness becos I don't see any light in either of them.Thank God in the case of Buhari and his VP we have light which mean there is hope for Nigeria.

Buhari for president come 2015.

17 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by DIVINE78: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
jom28gy:
Light has nothing to do with darkness,so buhari has nothing to do with asibajo.
Learn to spell the name of your Vice President correctly.
It is Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ wishes Buhari Goodluck!

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by davires: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please tell ffk to send his cv to me cos I have a job for him.he is just a jobless man!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by temitemi1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari d devil in human skin... God safe us from buhari's hand!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Don't trust Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by KpStone(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
So ffk, Jonathan is the light? Is he not leading alongside a non christian like himself. U dare ridicule a servant of God to gain cheap popularity. I see d love u practising.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by kelvin539: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Does it mean no muslim shall rule this country again in the near future or whats FKK saying?. What if he is still in APC and Buhari picked him as his VP does it mean he will not accept the post?. These Political jobbers should fear God and mind their utterances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Listen to IBB he knows Buhari better:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by holatin(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
can bianca intimacy gadget keep shut for once.

How dare he call buhari a boko harm.
he must be a dumb nigga to call buhari darkness.

Buhari until Pdp and associate stop bad mounting people

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Pedagogue: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who's FFK's dad?
A brilliant lawyer who used the opportunity of politics to better the lot of himself and family. Underline HIMSELF and FAMILY!!!

Who's FFK?
A man that's closely following his dad's footsteps. He's however not his dad in many respects. His style of politics is infantile in dignified.See below:

He described OBJ as the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Before you could say Jack, he accepted to be d spokesman of "the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria".I'm sure you know the rest of the story...

He's arguably the most notable Nigerian that described GEJ with the most disrespectful invectives. What did he not call GEJ? As if that was not enough, he extended his hatred for GEJ to d Igbos. He called Igbo's many names. He went as far as saying he slept with Bianca Ojukwu; just to get at the Igbo's for supporting GEJ.

Then something happened...he had a dinner with GEJ in Aso rock and that changed everything. He won the corruption case against him. He became GEJ's evangelist.

That is FFK for u.

To the merits, if at all, of what he has said; I have two questions:

1. Buhari had all the time and d power in the world to Islamise Nigeria as head of state, did he do that?
2. FFK has warned Osinbajo not to be equally yoked with an unbeliever...Tell me, is Sambo (GEJ's VP) a believer?

Is FFK a Xtian? Is a weed-smoking life, prostitutes-hobnobbing life, corruption personified life a LIFE OF CHRIST?

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Secret conversation of Atiku & Buhari:

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by chesterlee(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Darkness = Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Ameboperoo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ajayiopy: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't expect FFK to say anything at all because he has been given an opportunities to transform some sector of Nigeria and he messed up .FFK is a rogue

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by odyx: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Let Fani have his rest. Let Gods will be done.. If BUHARI is book haram, at least he can tame them and peace will return to Nigeria. If ever visited the waring north east region you will know the magnitude of issue.

Since Jonathan can control them, let him m leave.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by nerodenero: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Posterity will judge us all.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Aiyekooto: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
I just wonder what this praise singers take us for. Will he be saying thrash if he were chosen as running mate? You are a true son of your father, lazy, psychophantic, pathetic liar forming relevance.
He said BH struck on 18th December, what have their clueless government done about it other than condemn brave soldiers who dare to challenge their gross ineptitude.
Please help tell him in all Nigerian languages to shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
The touch has been passed already!

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by salykely(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:
Hmmm...

I see...

Anybody can open a facebook account and mischievously ost that rubish to win xtians support

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
When a Fulani man resorts to comedy just to be Oga @d top...

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by clevvermind(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
the man is very correct.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by sufido123: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
drlawizle:
When a Fulani man resorts to comedy just to be Oga @d top...

Hilarious

For your information, Bola TINUBU is No longer Asiwaju, he is now Kakanfo Afonja of our time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by salykely(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
chernest2002:
My brother kayode if you talk and no one listen then leave them,a day shall come when they will quote you
i will stand for truth,buhari is not the good change we are looking for,but a worse change,Nigerians be warned!

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
wetin concern me.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.