Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark (29482 Views)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
There had never being light anywhere over there.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by guyX(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just for FP popularity 7EFCAB8E
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by flexing11(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
femi fa*i ka*ode alias fkk, pls just keep quiet cos u are d worst,m* God ca* use d worst perso* to save *is ow* just as *e use saul,
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ayosogunro1: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Were he to have been pencilled down long ago as a possible running mate to Buhari would Fani Kayode have called it quits with APC? He left because he thought the muslim/muslim ticket of APC was irrevocable, considering his slim chances against Tinubu et al. Having left, the coast became clear for a Muslim/Christian ticket which has unfortunately eluded him. What he cannot get he must spoil. A chip off the old block. Have we all suddenly forgotten the inimitable Fela's lyrics about FFK's father? Fani getti power, e take am cheat person, why, I don't know.... This rogue politician from IleIfe will not give peace a chance in Yoruba land. A man without principle, a confusionist par excellence, running from PDP to APC and back to PDP, shameless idiot who should hide his face in disgust in a decent society now pontificating to us. His father has always been part of the retrogressive elements in Yorubaland. Were it not for Chief Obasanjo who rehabilitated his lineage politically, for ever would his ancestry have been forgotten politically. We know the true sons of Oodua who will not waver in positive principles come rain come shine. If this is the Nigeria of his dream, we are sorry for him. He is left behind. We are not surprised, as a Minister in PDP administration, Fani Kayode is a part of the problem, and unfortunately like the infamous Association for Better Nigeria (ABN) that fought against Abiola there is an underground swell of Anti-Buhari Cohorts (ABC) who rather than discuss issues are raking up lies, distortion and half-truth. May their likes cease in the land.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Godiloveu(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sealeddeal:
you are deceiving yourself. I believe you are simply overwhelmed by what he said. Buhari can never rule Nigeria.

y re u pipo campaigning for The pipos General?, chill n sidon, feb 2015 is around d corner .....without rigging ....#in 9ice voice ...lets go there!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Zet72(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Well, FFK is not my hero, but he spoke the absolute truth, which every rational Christian should think over & over again & should never take with a pinch of a salt.

To some, they will consider it mere stereotype from a fair whether & unprincipled FFK, but to any discerning mind, he raised very salient & undisputeble point about the person of buhari & what he stand for.It's now left for "us" to either take the words of an elder or make that erroneous & costly decision that will mar us..........
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Godiloveu(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sealeddeal:
you are deceiving yourself. I believe you are simply overwhelmed by what he said. Buhari can never rule Nigeria.

y re u pipo campaigning for The pipos General?, chill n sidon, feb 2015 is around d corner .....without rigging ....#in 9ice voice ...lets go there!!!

e go clear for ya eyes like DSTV..
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by harthonder(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cardinal Okojie: You will become
President but will not be the one ruling. OBJ: He performed below expectations,
his government is evil. Prof Tam David West: Jonathan is too
inexperienced to be president. Chief Bisi Akande: Jonathan's is a
Kindergarten President. Prof. Oyebode of Unilag: He is an
embarrassment to PhD holders. Chief Christopher Kolade: He is a Kano
dancer. He is not a good leader. Prof. Wole Soyinka: He is King
Nebuchadnezzar (destroyer of
Jerusalem). Pastor Tunde Bakare: Nebuchadnezzar is
too mild. He is King Jeroboam. Gov. Obiano: His tenure is bad. He is not
the right person for this country. Don Jazzy: I Regret Campaigning and
Voting for Goodluck Jonathan Lagbaja: For Electing Jonathan Nigeria is
a Country of 100 Million Mumus. Do u Think All These People are Wrong?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by harthonder(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
A president who does not understand
the meaning of the word "class'' or
''honesty'' and who breaks his own
word consistently. A President who
has abdicated his responsibilities,
destroyed his own political party, divided his own country, alienated his
own friends, humiliated his own
mentor, abandoned his own people,
brought ridicule to his own faith,
cowers before his own officials,
betrays his own governors, scorns the international community and breaks
his solemn oath to protect and defend
the Nigerian people. A President who
does not even have the nerve or the
guts to call to order any of the
numerous Jezebels that control him. He is the problem we have in our
country today and until he resigns, is
impeached or is voted out of power
nothing will change and Nigeria will
continue to go from bad to worse.
That is what you get when you vote for a man who never wore shoes to
school. May God deliver our country. -Femi Fani-Kayode

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by dklex(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

I know right?
This is what El-Rufai had to say about the same Buhari he's now supporting:

My point is, these politicians are as slimy as they come. They have no souls, none of them... So, honestly, I find it ridiculous why many Nairalanders in here devote most of their time fighting and vouching for these politicians while on empty stomachs.

I'll never understand it, honestly.

so what do u suggest we do Sir? leave the country? run for our dear life? stand up and fight for our right in our little way? remember, it is not over until it is over. let every man follow his/her own mind. no man is a saint, but we will manage what we have @ our disposal for now. but for me, Pdp and uncle Jona is No No for now. am tired already.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Sheggy13(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
new2020:

Typical low life yoruba... feels fulfilled sleeping with an Igbo woman; goddess of beauty. You created a moniker "FFKfuckedBIANCA" for this post? How pathetic and jobless can you be. There is a growing trend of unemployment of yoruba men between the ages of 25-40. 90% of them are on Nairaland. Be warned!
Since when did FFK or the guy you quoted become the mouth-piece of Yorubas? You're simply as foolish as him, if not even more. Attack his person and not his tribe. Throwing statistics out of your anus like you're doing only shows how deluded you are.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Ajaxauto: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
There are some people in this country that doesn't have integrity, intact i regret to be a Yoruba man because fani KAYODE is a man that one should not associate with, he can never be a good leader and I don't think he can control his family. He is an armed robbers in disguise, he dropped PDP for APC. Later when the issue of court case concerning Aviation arises, because he know his hand are not clean, he quickly jump over the fence and return back to PDP, a man of no shame, useless and disgruntled element. If this is the way his father behave during his own time, Yoruba people will not be saying a good thing about him. GMB don't mind them just continue, God is with you, we need total sanitisation in this country. I will start compiling the names of corrupt people in this country so that you can help me to jail them. Pls hwlp us to collect our money from them and Jail them. Let them rotten inside sell. Fkk is a thief and arm robbers.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
HugeMac:
Ignore this message at your own peril , we are in an Era of religious extremism , The Jihadist have declared global war on all infidels , boko haram, Isis alqueda al Shabab. People don't really know what is happening behind the scene , I hope buhari wins , so you all christians. Chanting sai buhari will get what you deserve, while I will be I Cameroun watching !
Even if you doubt me , why not ask yourself , why will a person like buhari after numerous failed attempt at getting power is still agitating for power @ 72 what is he looking for , na him like nigeria pass and still u don't see anything wrong , Wickedness is not anti-corruption , please know the difference

@HugeMac:
I honestly believe you are a patriotic person and want the best for this country.
How l wish Nigerians have other candidates to chose from. personally, l would have prefered someone like Fashola on the Presidential ballot, ... and l am a Christian by faith.

But let me ask you this question: If "AGE" were a major issue with regards to "intellect and performance" (since you step-down Buhari over his "age"wink do you not think that Jonathan who was V.P at 43years and President at 45years, should have transformed Nigeria, in the last SEVEN YEARS?

Of what benefit has his "young age" been, to Nigerians and Nigeria?

Mind you, l agree that Nigeria does not need a President at any age above 45years sef!

As for being a Muslim, do you honestly believe a Muslim cannot rule well?
Is Fashola not a Muslim? Have you heard Christians in Lagos complaining about him?
Ponder over these things for a minute.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by swezenberg(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Of course FFK is the darkness among the three. FFK needs to campaign against Buhari because he knows he's among those that will be in jail for looting our treasury when Buhari takes over the Villa. It is not surprising to see him support Jonathan after all stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by soloafe: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Doyin2:
My conclusion:

Fani-kayode urgently needs psychiatric care.

People like him should be put in an isolated room so that they do not further create hatred among Muslim and Christians.It is very sad that GEJ who is suppose to be a leader of all(Muslims and Christians) cannot at least call this mad man to order for the sake of Nigeria's unity,which is far more important than politics and self ambition.

you are here calling another.' mad man" I guess Gej should call u to order too.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by maxtamazin: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
I think we are getting over ourselves here about Buhari..Why are we not asking no questions about this man. He ruled Nigeria for few years, claimed he got no money..bla bla and we took these all in. At this important moment in our history, we decided to pit our tent with over 70yrs old man with a "politically naive law professor" who is a heartbeat to a president.

Tinubu might think he is a genius but he forgot he is dealing with a strong military man who overthrown a democratically elected president.

Jonathan looks dull and doesn't fit to be a president but putting looks aside he has made some great stride especially through agriculture which I believe can improve the economy. His biggest fault is surrounding himself with corrupt basta**rds and out of control wife and he seems clueless on how to deal with them.

Maybe if he gets another 4yrs he might consolidate on what he has done and if he doesn't we vote him out for another progressive youth. He has been a deputy, a governor, vice and a president. .pls point out any Nigerian with that experience but we still call him clueless.

20 years is not enough to transform Nigeria but let move a step after another not one step forward and 5 steps backward. Buhari is not going to do any miracle but one thing we r sure of is that, with Jonathan we are moving forward painfully but not backwards with open eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by deleib(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Another name for FFK is ELENUJAWAYA(TALkative) OLE OLE. He's a bigot, liar, thief, drunkard, smoker, fornicator, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sheggy13:

Since when did FFK or the guy you quoted become the mouth-piece of Yorubas? You're simply as foolish as him, if not even more. Attack his person and not his tribe. Throwing statistics out of your anus like you're doing only shows how deluded you are.

I'm not surprised by your comment...same Modus operandi. Another Yoruba swine! Good Yorubas please ignore this post; it's meant for stu$pid ones like this.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by samplegirl(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sealeddeal:

As simple as that!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by HARDDON: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mowire:
Femi Fani-Kayode is a man to be ashamed of.

Desperate to make himself relevant deceives himself to possess knowledge and wisdom which are beyond him.

N how does that take the truth from what he's said?
Bok0hari is an Islamic extremist who shld be in almajiri sch teaching vabose not on d corridors of power

Gej till further notice
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by HugeMac: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
lastpage:

@HugeMac:
I honestly believe you are a patriotic person and want the best for this country.
How l wish Nigerians have other candidates to chose from. personally, l would have prefered someone like Fashola on the Presidential ballot, ... and l am a Christian by faith.

But let me ask you this question: If "AGE" were a major issue with regards to "intellect and performance" (since you step-down Buhari over his "age"wink do you not think that Jonathan who was V.P at 43years and President at 45years, should have transformed Nigeria, in the last SEVEN YEARS?

Of what benefit has his "young age" been, to Nigerians and Nigeria?

Mind you, l agree that Nigeria does not need a President at any age above 45years sef!

As for being a Muslim, do you honestly believe a Muslim cannot rule well?
Is Fashola not a Muslim? Have you heard Christians in Lagos complaining about him?
Ponder over these things for a minute.

Lastpage!
Any muslim can rule well but don't mention buhari , he is a known agitator for the spread of sharia in the country and he expressed it openly not once but twice ,

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Achillesgene(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Same way another man fvcked your mum before settling with your dad!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
new2020:

Typical low life yoruba... feels fulfilled sleeping with an Igbo woman; goddess of beauty. You created a moniker "FFKfuckedBIANCA" for this post? How pathetic and jobless can you be. There is a growing trend of unemployment of yoruba men between the ages of 25-40. 90% of them are on Nairaland. Be warned!
How cud be so narrow minded n clueless? u re so silly.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by tecmon: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
I said it before FFK, this guy Osibanjo is Jehoshaphat, but God will deliver him with failure so he doesn't die with Ahab.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by LogicPower(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:
Femi fani-kayode will write articles to insult even his own late father, Just to please his pockets. A man of zero integrity and vast hypocrisy.

It is not only about money; FFK and the other corrupt politicians, and people like Sule Lamido whose sons have been found to be corrupt, HAVE NO OPTION but to continue to display their UNRESERVED AND UNCONDITIONAL PUBLIC SUPPORT for the clueless, and be seen to be ATTACKING members of the opposition party as venomously as WOULD PLEASE THE CLUELESS.

Remember, EFCC is TIGHTLY HOLDING THEM BY THE BA.LLS for GEJ, hence the clueless MUST BE WRYLY SMILING whenever he sees any of them STRENUOUSLY voicing his 'support' for him; he knows it is not a support that comes naturally out of their own volition - it is rather obtained through FEAR OF HARDER AND TIGHTER B.ALL-SQUEZING by the EFCC! LOL
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Engrkay11(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
This man cald FFK jst uttering arrant nonsense, where was he wen sambo was choosen as vp to jonathan then there was no light and darkness then. When he had affair wth Bianca there was no thinking of being in darkness then. I dont blame him anything goes provided it involves money. FFK my advice to u, leave them alone !
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
new2020:

I'm not surprised by your comment...same Modus operandi. Another Yoruba swine! Good Yorubas please ignore this post; it's meant for stu$pid ones like this.
You also said: Typical low life yoruba ...in another post!
So, one can see that its deliberate.

How can you write the above and then say "good Yorubas" should ignore it?

Why not call the person a swine, if you wanted to, instead of using "Another Yoruba" to append that insult?

You call someone stupid (rightly or not) yet you act in an even more profoundly stewpid manner!

Just imagine (for explanation sake): that l call you "Another IGBO SWINE"? How would you or other igbos feel about that?

You need to be careful with your choice of words, especially in public, even when you are angry.
You may have a valid point but when you insult a whole race/tribe, just to get at ONE PERSON...... Anger is not a valid excuse for this kind of careless statement.
Stay focused on the issue being discussed and both of you should avoid personal attacks/insult. wink wink
l rest my comment.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by mescapee: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dotng:
Fani-Kayode Writes to Osinbajo – What Fellowship is there Between Light and Darkness?

A WORD FOR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

I am glad that the APC eventually took my advice and saw the wisdom in not fielding a muslim/muslim ticket for the 2015 Presidential election even though I hear that, right up till the last minute, they almost did.

I congratulate my friend and brother Professor Yemi Osinbajo on his nomination as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC and running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari.

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebal lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.

Yet sadly ever since I heard about his nomination and announcement as Buhari's running mate I have felt nothing but sheer pity for him and a deep sense of pathos. My counsel and words for him are as follows:
Woe unto the children of light that secretly delight in darkness and that seek to thwart the counsel of God for their nation by joining hands with the sons of Boko and the daughters of Haram.

The bible says ''what fellowship is there between light and darkness?'' It says ''what does God have to do with Belial?'' It says ''what profiteth a man to gain the world and lose his soul?''.

A respected Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, a devout and committed Christian and an intellectually-sound, well-bred and well educated Professor of Law accepts to be running mate to a closet fundamentalist, a bloodthirsty, cruel and murderous military dictator and a die-hard believer in the philosophy of ''born to rule''? This is serious.

A gifted servant of God who is a favored spiritual son of Rev. Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has jumped into bed with one of the most notorious troublers of the faith and one of the most consistent enemies of democracy and Nigeria? This is very sad.

Rev. Enoch Adeboye is undoubtedly one of God's greatest and most respected generals on the planet and one of the Church's most humble and best-loved precious gems, yet one of his spiritual sons has surely let him, and indeed the Kingdom of God, down by choosing to play ''man Friday'' and second fiddle to an individual that represents everything that is troubling, unsettling and repugnant to the modern world and to the 21st century? What a tragedy.

A learned Professor of Law and a senior member of the Nigerian bar who is the leading authority on the law of evidence and who has written numerous books on that topic chooses to play number two to a man that failed all his exams at military college and that never went to a decent school or to any university? Jumping Jehoshaphat.

It is only in Nigeria that this sort of thing can happen. Poor Yemi. Look at what the Haramites have done to him and look at what they have reduced him to. Is there anything that these creatures from hell will not do?
Is there anyone that they will not use and is there any norm that they will not defile, pervert, debase, violate and corrupt in their ignoble quest for power and as a consequence of their insatiable lusts and manifest greed?

The truth is that each and everyone one of us, including my friend Yemi, will ultimately have to answer to God for the choices that we make and we must live with the consequences of those choices.

It is no wonder that the Redeemed Christian Church of God has disassociated itself from a false claim that the Church and, by implication, Rev. Adegboye himself, was supporting the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Thankfully they have come out to say clearly and categorically that this is not so. One can always trust Adegboye to do and say the right thing because he is a man that is truly ''after God's heart''.

Yet the denial of an endorsement and tacit support from his Church is just the first of many shockers and unwelcome surprises that Yemi will be served with in the next few weeks. He will get shock after shock and surprise after surprise until the battle is over and circumstances compel him to go back to his very lucrative legal practice.

Yet before he does that he should learn a thing or two from one of his esteemed colleagues and yet another Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, the courageous Pastor Bosun Emmanuel. Bosun said the following words in his famous sermon titled 'The Nigerian Church' which went viral just a few months ago.

He said, ''woe be unto any believer who joins hands with the enemies of God in an attempt to bury the Church and destroy the gospel''. This was a timely admonition and these are strong and wise words from a true servant of God who is under no illusion about what is going on in the politics of Nigeria and who is brave enough to say it as it is.

Yet whether we choose to heed Bosun's words or not I am absolutely certain of one thing: those that have aligned with the servants of satan and the children of darkness and that seek to thwart God's counsel for our nation shall not prevail.

Boko Haram abducted 185 women in Borno state on December 18th and they killed no less than 52 innocent people. Despite that some people are still supporting Buhari and his army of desperate Haramites? What a people, what a country.

Those that say that Buhari has changed simply because he chose a Pastor as his running mate are ignorant. Did he not have a Pastor as his running mate in his last outing in 2011? Did he not still say that it was his intention to ''spread sharia throughout the country'' and that ''an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north''?

Did he not oppose a state of emergency in the north eastern states and say that it was unfair for the military to kill Boko Haram members? Did he not say that instead of killing them they should forgive them, pamper them and treat them in the same way that the Niger Delta militants were treated?

Did the spokesman of his party Alhaji Lai Mohammed not say that the proscription of Boko Haram by the Federal Government was ‘’unjust’’ and ‘’unconstitutional’’? How does the fact that Buhari has opted for a Christian running mate change any of these things?

In any case he only opted for a Christian running mate because he was compelled to do so as a consequence of the hue and cry that the prospect of a muslim/muslim ticket had already started to generate.

Are those that cite the fact that he has a Christian running mate as evidence of his new-found love for Christians aware of the fact that during the American civil war a small, ignorant, misguided and deluded group of negro slaves actually fought on the side of the southern confederate forces in an attempt to keep slavery in place?

Did that suggest that the leaders of the southern confederate ‘’secession’’ states suddenly changed their minds and fell in love with the blacks that they had enslaved and treated like animals?

Is Buhari's claim of not being partial to his own hausa-fulani tribe not a little far-fetched? Did he not lead a northern delegation to Alhaji Lam Adesina, the late Governor of Oyo state, just a few years ago when some Fulani herdsmen were slaughtering Yoruba farmers on their own land and ask him ‘’why are YOUR people killing MY people?’’

Apparently Buhari believed that the aggressors that had invaded the land and farms of others and that killed all the occupants had a right to do so simply because they were fulani. Yet some people still claim that the man is not a tribalist.

Ignorance and lack of knowledge is a terrible affliction but in this context it is not only terrible but also very dangerous. Buhari’s choice of a Christian Pastor as his running mate means nothing and changes nothing about him or his entrenched views and ancient mindset.

It rather provides clear evidence of his sheer desperation to win power at all costs and it is a reflection of his obvious and deep-seated deceit. Let the truth be told even though the heavens may fall: Christian Vice President or no Christian Vice President, Buhari's heart remains as dark as ever.

We shall meet him in the field: let God's will be done.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fani-kayode-writes-to-osinbajo-–-what-fellowship-is-there-between-light-and-darkness.104727/

Well said
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by spenca: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Twisting religion to support your sentimental plot is the main devil you are speaking off, you should be the one to do away with , you are the man of low quality , sometimes had your brain FFK told you that leadership isn't all about those exams you passed ? Girls were kidnapped the government should be responsible but no you blame , people were killed and kidnapped again , only the Nigerian govt would not own up again they will look for someone to blame and mostly their most feared opponent , take c clue from china mr FFK ,after the boat mishap the present which happens to be a female came out to own up to the tragedy and take faults even though she was on the boat neither was she controlling it buh she did because she is a leader of that country and is responsible for every ant that is killed or missing but here you come to point fingers. You are a shame to the Fani-Kayodes and to Nigeria as a Macrocosm . A good government takes responsibilities and not blame them on others.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Callfubu(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
oziegbe2015:
If God could use rehab the prostitute how later was in the linage that brought jesus christ. If God can use moses a stamarer to save israel(like people would critize buhari for his accent). If God could use saul a man of darkness. And transfor him to light and later send that light to cyprus and other dark world. It means God can use anything to save anyworld weither Good or bad. By the way what would he call our blink blink and swagalious head of can that represents all christians, using private jet to transfer $ to s.a. (wetin orijejafor con be)
Erm Mediator, abeg are you saying God told you that He wants to use buhari? Please make it clear..
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
lastpage:

You also said: Typical low life yoruba ...in another post!
So, one can see that its deliberate.

How can you write the above and then say "good Yorubas" should ignore it?

Why not call the person a swine, if you wanted to, instead of using "Another Yoruba" to append that insult?

You call someone stupid (rightly or not) yet you act in an even more profoundly stewpid manner!

Just imagine (for explanation sake): that l call you "Another IGBO SWINE"? How would you or other igbos feel about that?

You need to be careful with your choice of words, especially in public, even when you are angry.
You may have a valid point but when you insult a whole race/tribe, just to get at ONE PERSON...... Anger is not a valid excuse for this kind of careless statement.
Stay focused on the issue being discussed and both of you should avoid personal attacks/insult. wink wink
l rest my comment.

Lastpage!

My second degree is in English Language and Linguistics...PHD if it matters. I 'll work you through English language syntax...words usage. When I say "typical low life yoruba" I speak in abstraction; in general of the behavior many exhibit here on Nairaland. When abstraction is used in English language irrespective of the context of material being discussed, always assume that it doesn't mean "ALL". I could say " Black men have big long phallic symbol" it doesn't mean that all black men have big long phallic symbol. To the contrary, if I had written " ALL black men have big long phallic symbol", the adjective "ALL" puts emphasis on the subject...black men, denoting ALL and the abstraction rule is no longer applicable. Hope you remember your adjectives and their functions in a sentence! Now back to your concern, When I used "good yorubas" I'm sensible because they are yorubas who don't fit this pattern of behavior and supports my initial statement. I have great yoruba friends among my friends and they very aware I have this opinion about their people but they care less as I judge them individually!

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by mauriceju2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
then where will you put/keep the Koran the terrorist manual?
Doyin2:
My conclusion:

Fani-kayode urgently needs psychiatric care.

People like him should be put in an isolated room so that they do not further create hatred among Muslim and Christians.It is very sad that GEJ who is suppose to be a leader of all(Muslims and Christians) cannot at least call this mad man to order for the sake of Nigeria's unity,which is far more important than politics and self ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.