Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark (29465 Views)

Buhari Should Hand Over To Osinbajo -fayose / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by PehaKaso: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
When one comes across an article penned by a person who was tutored in a reputable school outside the shores of Africa, one marvels. Salute 2 Femi Fani-Kayode 4 a masterpiece that is right on point.
Buhari is on "MISSION VENDETTA"
CHRISTIANS, BEWARE!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by wallex1983(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
This Fani guy no dey shame?

Its very clear he's on the side of pdp just 2avoid being probed. I c somtin in his write up anyway. If only he had been assured that APC wouldn't field a muslim/muslim ticket, he would have stayed in apc. But......... He was just too impatient. Now, its envy time for those who were patient. Or has FFK forgotten (better still, has he not read in the scriptures) that patience iڪ a virtue? Yemi was patient.

Wait a minute. There were so many people lobbying to be VP. If at all he did, then Yemi probably did the least of lobbying among them, yet God chose him. FFK should better realign to God's will (that's if he would be accepted anyway).

Lastly, God chose GEJ in 2007 as VP I believe. That's very correct. Just like He chose Saul. Today, God has chosen a David-a man after His heart, for the same position. The same offence Saul committed, (of not being patient enough for Samuel) iڪ what even FFK iڪ committing.

I dare to say........ You have been weighed on the scale and you have been found wanting. Thy kingdom shall no more continue. I have prepared before me, a man after my heart. He shall serve me and do my will.

Praise God!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by rozayx5(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
new2020:

Typical low life yoruba... feels fulfilled sleeping with an Igbo woman; goddess of beauty. You created a moniker "FFKfuckedBIANCA" for this post? How pathetic and jobless can you be. There is a growing trend of unemployment of yoruba men between the ages of 25-40. 90% of them are on Nairaland. Be warned!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by moseslarry(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
If GMB isn't the good change we are clamouring for then, GEJ will continue to be the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria if eventually he wins at the poll

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by rebranded(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
In this guys eyes hes relevant in naija politics.

He always wants to believe his opinion counts..this is a letter purely written based on party differences

FFK is not relevant, him and Dimeji Bankole are in same boat with dead political careers.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by salykely(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
qtx:

Attack issues and not personalities, FFK attacked issues directly concerning GMB, let GMB refute the allegations so the whole world will hear and stop playing GMB spokes person and holding brief for him. A whole attempted President, going to another attempt lol should be able to speak for himself, except if you want to tell us that you have gone to collect your own bag of money?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Doyin2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
My conclusion:

Fani-kayode urgently needs psychiatric care.

People like him should be put in an isolated room so that they do not further create hatred among Muslim and Christians.It is very sad that GEJ who is suppose to be a leader of all(Muslims and Christians) cannot at least call this mad man to order for the sake of Nigeria's unity,which is far more important than politics and self ambition.

We all know the origin of Boko Haram,which could be traced back to so many years and which has now become internationalised. Buhari had to quash a similar terrorist group,Maitasene ,very deadly, in those days of his military rule.

I invoke the wrath of GOD on those who would want to divide Nigeria along religious lines ,because of politics and self aggrandizement.

However I remain hopeful in the unity of Nigeria because true statesmen and nationalists are not towing the path of Fani-Kayode,who is simply a mad man that should be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by deen4real7902: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:
Hmmm...

I see...

See Fabrication!!!, liar, go and search for Imam Sadiq on facebook, and you will come up with two people with that name, one from Iran, the other from UAE
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by oneeast: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fani is so sound..

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by appini: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
This man really know's Buhari intention if elected.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Gozieobasi: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
FFK is no light same goes to his pay master why critize another for what u guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Doyin2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ should call his men to order.The unity of this country is far more important than any political ambition!

Fani-kayode urgently needs psychiatric care.

People like him should be put in an isolated room so that they do not further create hatred among Muslim and Christians.It is very sad that GEJ who is suppose to be a leader of all(Muslims and Christians) cannot at least call this mad man to order for the sake of Nigeria's unity,which is far more important than politics and self ambition.

We all know the origin of Boko Haram,which could be traced back to so many years and which has now become internationalised. Buhari had to quash a similar terrorist group,Maitasene ,very deadly, in those days of his military rule.

I invoke the wrath of GOD on those who would want to divide Nigeria along religious lines ,because of politics and self aggrandizement.

However I remain hopeful in the unity of Nigeria because true statesmen and nationalists are not towing the path of Fani-Kayode,who is simply a mad man that should be ignored.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ijebuhero: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
I am highly disappointment in FFk for this cheap and immature propaganda. I thought he will have grownup and be very object in stating his stand on matters of national interest. Today femi you have lost my respect for you, only uninformed Nigerian will take you serious you are a political prostitute some months back you were GEJ number one critic. Today you are PRO-GEJ. I PERSONALLY DONT HAVE PROBLEM WILL THAT BUT PLEASE STOP ATTACKING BUHARI AND OSINBANJO'S PERSON FOR CHEAP GEJ&PDP FAVOR. Remember, JUST AS YOUR FORMER BOSS LEFT OFFICE. THE POWER THAT BE TODAY THAT YOU ARE LEAKING THEIR ASS WILL PASSED AWAY ONE DAY. AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR WRITINGS. FFK CHOP CHOP POLITICIAN

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by zionexcellence: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ffk, remember you are a role model
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Citadelbot: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Since the Tanoids want us to believe FFK article, we must believe his statement in the pics below and also agree that he slept with Bianca cheesy

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lummylummy: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
rozayx5:
Buhari achievements as head of state:

gagged the educated press since he is an illiterate
did nothing to the countries infrastructure
jailed all his critics, threw the rest in jail
shot people dead without trial
introduced black market in the forex market
created bread and sugar lines in the country
sent his cronies and fulani men to comfortable house arrest
sacked thousands of soldiers

-- never built any refinery,
-- inflation was not reduced

How do you people make up lies and still find it easy to sleep at night? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by chocmanne(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
nerodenero:
Posterity will judge us all.
Definitely
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by ezelous: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
FFK might be foes to many, but he has made a very good point.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by SenatorM(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria.
How many times did I call you?
We are watching you from Diaspora
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Sant1m: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sealeddeal:
you are deceiving yourself. I believe you are simply overwhelmed by what he said. Buhari can never rule Nigeria.
god will judge your like and ffk who paint pictures of what is untrue and try to cover in under the cloak of religion, its a pity that the one thing ffk and ur like bangs on will be the downfall of ur principal. Do you know how many people ve died because of the massive looting of our nation, gej will loose because he has only suceeded in dividing this great nation, on another day all your lies would ve found some ear unfortunately the masses want to prove that an incumbent can lose even if we have to vote for ffk himself to take over from gej, you can never compare gej, ffk, muazu or annenih with buhari on the alter of integrity. More Christian that want good governance will vote buhari whether u like it or not. I am one

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by HugeMac: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ignore this message at your own peril , we are in an Era of religious extremism , The Jihadist have declared global war on all infidels , boko haram, Isis alqueda al Shabab. People don't really know what is happening behind the scene , I hope buhari wins , so you all christians. Chanting sai buhari will get what you deserve, while I will be I Cameroun watching !
Even if you doubt me , why not ask yourself , why will a person like buhari after numerous failed attempt at getting power is still agitating for power @ 72 what is he looking for , na him like nigeria pass and still u don't see anything wrong , Wickedness is not anti-corruption , please know the difference

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by chocmanne(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
deen4real7902:

See Fabrication!!!, liar, go and search for Imam Sadiq on facebook, and you will come up with two people with that name, one from Iran, the other from UAE
don't mind the 'oloriburuku' somebody
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by MrOlai: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
My name is Chief Femi Fani Kayode and i fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom
As a respected former Minister of Aviation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this does not befit you, if indeed, it comes from you. This is not right! This can go a long way in tarnishing the image of the lady. Whatever happened between you and her in the past is a thing of the past. Put your sister or daughter in her shoes. You would not want somebody to do the same thing to them. Please, delete this. It's not fair.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by thiscounts(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
This letter of Ffk potrays him as a gab, a tribalist and religious bigot, politically immature to have been a Minister and future unfit to be positioned to hold a political office or any position of authority.

Unpatriotic Nigerian who has no conscience...a disgrace to his generation and Nigeria at large.

How dare he accused without facts, on what authority would he maligh others and call them unpritable names and how Godly is he to conderm others to darkness .

How dare he chose to tear the nation on both religion and tribal lines.Shame ! Shame on him.!
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Kabikala(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sealeddeal:
you are deceiving yourself. I believe you are simply overwhelmed by what he said. Buhari can never rule Nigeria.

Who ruled Nigeria between December 31, 1983 and August 27, 1985?
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

I know right?
This is what El-Rufai had to say about the same Buhari he's now supporting:

My point is, these politicians are as slimy as they come. They have no souls, none of them... So, honestly, I find it ridiculous why many Nairalanders in here devote most of their time fighting and vouching for these politicians while on empty stomachs.

I'll never understand it, honestly.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by TheMadame(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
The fact is that Fani Kayode is scared,hence all these lies.
He knows he will be one of the first inmates of kirikiri prison under a Buhari presidency.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by knowledgeable: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
My name is Chief Femi Fani Kayode and i fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom

Ojukwu's wife Bianca is a genetic and a biological marvel. .......what about Awo's wife?, is she attracted to any thing?.
Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by omoakin111: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Do this and become a VP Candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by lastpage: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dotng:
Fani-Kayode Writes to Osinbajo – What Fellowship is there Between Light and Darkness?

A WORD FOR PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebal lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.

A respected Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, a devout and committed Christian and an intellectually-sound, well-bred and well educated Professor of Law accepts to be running mate to a closet fundamentalist, a bloodthirsty, cruel and murderous military dictator and a die-hard believer in the philosophy of ''born to rule''? This is serious.

A gifted servant of God who is a favored spiritual son of Rev. Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God has jumped into bed with one of the most notorious troublers of the faith [/b]and one of the most consistent enemies of democracy and Nigeria? This is very sad.

[b] A learned Professor of Law and a senior member of the Nigerian bar
who is the leading authority on the law of evidence and who has written numerous books on that topic chooses to play number two to a man that failed all his exams at military college and that never went to a decent school or to any university? Jumping Jehoshaphat.

Boko Haram abducted 185 women in Borno state on December 18th and they killed no less than 52 innocent people. Despite that some people are still supporting Buhari and his army of desperate Haramites? What a people, what a country.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fani-kayode-writes-to-osinbajo-–-what-fellowship-is-there-between-light-and-darkness.104727/

I've always liked Funny Kayode but this "advice" is pure drivel!
Trying to use "Religion" to separate Nigerians is the charade of charlatans and FFK is treading that part!

Fashola is a Muslim and he governed Lagos for 8yrs...... Christians were not emasculated or culled as FFK would have want us to beleive.
If given the opportunity, l am sure Lagosians and indeed Nigerians, (Christian and Muslims) will vote Fashola as President, over GEJ! undecided undecided

Let FFF know this: Nigerians dont really give a hoot about whether GEJ or BUhari is a Christian or Muslim (only political opportunist drive this line to "divide and conquer"!) .... what Nigerians want and need is a cerebral and upright leader, which FFK agrees the erudite Prof Osinbajo, is.

Even at that, of what benefit is it to Nigerians in general, that the current President is a Christian?
Use Corruption, Intelligence, Foresight, Pre-emptiveness, Astiuteness, e.t.c as your yardstick.

Its even funnier that FFK who stole and ruined the Ministry of Aviation as a presiding Minister, FFK who was an Obasanjo attack-Dog .... is "preaching God and religion" now? shocked shocked shocked cry
Nigerian Politicians never cease to amaze me! A case of the Pot calling the Kettle "Black"!

Except Funny Kayode can convince Nigerians that being a Christian made GEJ a worthwhile President and a better person than even the yet to be elected Osinbajo, then he should promptly Shut-The-Fhuck-Up!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark by 49cents(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:
Femi fani-kayode will write articles to insult even his own late father, Just to please his pockets. A man of zero integrity and vast hypocrisy.

FFK is a thief and a corrupt man but what he says of Buhari is the absolute truth

Buhari is not our saviur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.