Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana (23303 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Exjoker(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Make I hold my mouth... lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by olamonsor2: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ha!!!! If Gej is elected in 2015, nigeria will split.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by SweetJoystick(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
May God punish you Jerry Gana, e no go better for you and your family again, shameless liar

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jerry Gana? Una Sabi since wen that name don dey circulate Nigerian political scene?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by femi1410(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol.
A man who has failed this country completely
Well, I thank God CHANGE IS HERE to stay come Feb
GENERAL BUHARI MUHAMMADU FOR PRESIDENT
I BELIEVE IN CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by DMainMan: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by ireneony(f): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
FemoLondon:
'like' whoring grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
gej is the best in the world when you rank from the bottom

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by oziegbe2015: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
iceberylin:

BAD BELLE....

ITS ALLOWED grin
over what that a delusional man made a statement that even ends up making mockery to ur oga undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Dollarjunkie: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na me first talk this una no bring am come front page, now ordinary Jerry Gana talk am, puuuuaaahh! E reach front page immediately.

Jerry tell them abegg

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who is Jerry gana... It's like GEJ gave him his own share frm de money dat was contributed to him frm dox Criminals... So why GEJ no go be de best in Africa for him Village... Foolish man.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by LillyAnne(f): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
CHISOS! Even the devil will be shocked at the magnitude of this lie

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
tongue
i did give u a like, not for your post but for your burriful profile pic wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by ireneony(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
FemoLondon:
i did give u a like, not for your post but for your burriful profile pic wink
also give for jonathan embarassed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
CHISOS! Even the devil will be shocked at the magnitude of this lie
grin grin grin
Even lucifer de laf

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by cole265(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ha!!!!!!!!

This man smokes weed.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Asam2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who is gana? Person that is not even recognized in niger state in busy making blined noise over there.

Who care's what he said.

Tell that to Doko famers.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Misogynist2014(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
He has the right to air his views. Fôolish man. angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Mathematical(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=oziegbe2015 post=29085632]Wow so obama, cameroun and the rest are dead, if gej is the best that means mankind are morons for a clueless to become the best. Anyway we know the truth same gana donated #1billion to his campaign, so he knws he has to save try and keep his loot. But buhari would send them to jail next year. Change is now [/quote

Imagine.. who's even this jerry gana.. birds of same feather..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by finfreedom(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
In Yoruba language, we call this kind of people, "Amuni se Olorun" (Someone that makes you sin against God). How can he make such statement? undecided He's merely trying to do "Notice Me". SMH

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by stanech: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Henrypraise:
Trully GEJ is one of the best in d world n d best nigeria has eva had.

True he just needs more support

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
ghen ghen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Guidette(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/2053010/5-biggest-lies-president-goodluck

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-must-be-defeated-at-all-costs-jonathan/

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27328003

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by phransix147(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jerry Gana has always been a butt licker... After licking OBJ now its GEJ, pls he shouldn't die yet cos I want him to lick my butt as well... Old man wey no gree get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
In the world? This man is high on crack. He didn't even say one of the best in West Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by iconize(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is a dumb, moronic and unnecessary statement.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok,Jerry U got it......You are a Celeb now.......next

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Local professor..GMB2015! Still on still!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by AMADU77: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
olamonsor2:
Ha!!!! If Gej is elected in 2015, nigeria will split.

relax sir, split is not inner decision

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Donbrig: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ is really paying his attack dogs very well, to say all kinds of rubbish. But the bad news is that, Nigerians are better informed and never again sell their fundamental rights to good governance. We've been deceived for so long, it is time to turn things around. Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Ikesquare: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
And Jerry Gana has a way of dining wit every govt in power..Nawao!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by lastpage: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
peckhamboi:
The chairman of President Goodluck Jonathan fund raising committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, has said Jonathan will defeat any other candidate because he is one of the best presidents in the world.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/21/jonathan-one-of-the-best-presidents-in-the-world-gana/

Yea, we heard that from you before ..... a lot of times!

As a confirmed hypocrite and "come-chop" shameless man without any shred of dignity, you said the same thing in all and any previous government that could give you a job.
Just Google this sycophant since the days of Babangida's Govt!

Crass Nonsense

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South / Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.