Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana (23306 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by amzaq(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
peckhamboi:
The chairman of President Goodluck Jonathan fund raising committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, has said Jonathan will defeat any other candidate because he is one of the best presidents in the world.

Gana who helped Jonathan raise N21.2 billion at the Peoples Democratic Party fund raising dinner held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Saturday believes that Jonathan’s achievements are enough to give him a second term in office.

“PDP has advantage because it has done very well in its 15 years in power at the centre. Besides, our presidential candidate is very good and is one of the best in the world in terms of delivery of democracy dividends.

“But doing well or having good candidates is not enough; we need to tell the electorate what we have done as a party.
He stated that though the party had done well under Jonathan, members must campaign and communicate his achievements to the electorate.
Gana said: “the 2015 elections will be very competitive. Do not take it for granted. We must never underestimate the opponent.

“We must endeavour to effectively communicate our achievements and candidates to the people; the elections must be issue-based and the PDP is noted for that.”
Gana warned the leadership of the PDP at all levels against imposition of candidates on Nigerians.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/21/jonathan-one-of-the-best-presidents-in-the-world-gana/

Nigerians are not blind u don't need to tell dem ur party's achievement. it Is crystal clear. peace in d north, stable power supply, good road network, best and qualitative education, free healthcare, employment opportunities, electric rail system, Allah the thunder that will fire Jonathan n his clueless and gullible supporters is doing press up. just wait n c
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2014
This is me caring about your opinion undecided ..... did you miss it? Okay let me show you again undecided

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by ddeola: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Gana don kolo. embarassed embarassed

Anyway, he is a member of AGIP - Any Govt In Power. grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Ositawap: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
yes now
A President almost 300 gurls got kidnapped during his regime.
A President dat can't protect the lives of citizen.
A President Corruption sore high like a flag in his regime.

A President that don't Ve a pint of compassion for his citizen (kukere after nyanya bomb blast)
A President that can't call igg to order
A President that can't control his wife unchallant attitude
A President that money grow wings like eagle in his regime
A President that soil Nigeria name in mud.

oya tell me how he come close to best.

Buhari for President jare.

I think jerry gana must be high on weed harvested on burial ground or he drank gin miss with some litres of unrefined petrol

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Change Jonathan come 14th February,
2015 !!!
..Abeg yu too get sense...I da ya back like TAN joor..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Ositawap: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2014
lANDEX:
GEJ is like 'Jesus Christ' grin grin grin
ifa slap yu eh..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by thefakestan: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2014
zheroes:
show me your friends i will definitely tell who you are!!!!!!!! jonathan is a THIEF!!! BASTARD!!!!!!
Please be careful the names you are using for someone who is incharge of You.

They are not necessarily His friends, Like the Perm. Sec. That was caught with Billions in His house, Did GEJ employ Him?

The System is Corrupt and it didn't start today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by thefakestan: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

Who chose the bad people for him? Pls reply asap

For instance the Corrupt Civil Servants / Public Servants Have always been in the system He didn't choose those ones.

GEJ has tried to recruit competent people in terms of Most Ministerial Appointment but when something like Federal Character Comes in, things begin to get Ugly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by mikolo80: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Politicians can say anything!

I would had taken the man serious if he had any form of relevance in Niger State politics!

People are dying on a daily basis and this elder statesman who is supposed to tell the President the truth suddenly looks the other way and declares the man the best!
did you mean elder vagabond cos i don't think we mean the same ting when we say statesman
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by emonk: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
GMB that tribalistic fool make em come win now. Mtsheeeew
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by nickxtra(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Mr. AGIP talking. You truly an AGIP- Any Government In Power
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Locapito(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Henrypraise:
Trully GEJ is one of the best in d world n d best nigeria has eva had.
re u real at all? Keep on dreaming.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by segnys007(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Yes you need to tell the electorate what you have done. since they, the electorate are blind, they cannot see for themselves! Abeg Oga Gana help them see.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by yungmullah: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
I'll just let this slide.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Locapito(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
thefakestan:

For instance the Corrupt Civil Servants / Public Servants Have always been in the system He didn't choose those ones.

GEJ has tried to recruit competent people in terms of Most Ministerial Appointment but when something like Federal Character Comes in, things begin to get Ugly.
he didn't choose those ones? Ok who chs ODUAH, ABBA slowpoke, DIE MADUEKE, OKONJO WHAHALA, inshort all his prodigal cabinent menbermember? I think Buhari or Tinubu abi? A finance minister that can not tell us the exact money spent on fuel subsidue and kept on deceiving Nigerians that economy is ok while reverse is the case? An Aviation minister that spent close to N1b on armour cars for herself without due process or approval from the ministry?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Locapito(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2014
thefakestan:

he didn't choose those ones? Ok who chs ODUAH, ABBA slowpoke , DIE MADUEKE, OKONJO WHAHALA, inshort all his prodigal cabinent menbermember? I think Buhari or Tinubu abi? A finance minister that can not tell us the exact money spent on fuel subsidue and kept on deceiving Nigerians that economy is ok while reverse is the case? An Aviation minister that spent close to N1b on armour cars for herself without due process or approval from the ministry? GEJ carefully picked the best thieves among the thieves to runs his evil, corrupt and clueless regime.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by thefakestan: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Locapito:
he didn't choose those ones? Ok who chs ODUAH, ABBA slowpoke, DIE MADUEKE, OKONJO WHAHALA, inshort all his prodigal cabinent menbermember? I think Buhari or Tinubu abi? A finance minister that can not tell us the exact money spent on fuel subsidue and kept on deceiving Nigerians that economy is ok while reverse is the case? An Aviation minister that spent close to N1b on armour cars for herself without due process or approval from the ministry?
We know how to pin point the bad ones, Okonjo Iweala is a Harvard Trained Graduate, She was almost the Head of World Bank, It is in the Interest of Nigerians to make them feel @ ease, If you've been to the Dentist you'll be told don't worry it won't HURT.
Abba Moro has transformed some part of the His ministry but he indeed has lapses.

Stella Oduah, Didn't spend 1 billion naira on bullet proof cars it was 255 Million niara and because of that She was dropped.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by nduchucks: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jerry gana features prominently in our graphic of Boko Haram sponsors. No one should be surprised that he made such a ridiculous statement and illegally help to raise over N21 billion for GEJ's campaign.

He too will soon flee to Chad.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by muktarmtt(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yeah u can say dat since he let loot our money for nd ur family d question i wanna ask u is dat hw can Jerry Ghana donate 5 billion naira for GEJ nd ex minister donate 5 billions hw did he get d money even aliko dangote donate 5 billion we go say him try but imaging who is herry ganah to to donate dat kind money.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by muktarmtt(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yeah u can say dat since he let loot our money for nd ur family d question i wanna ask u is dat hw can Jerry Ghana donate 5 billion naira for GEJ nd ex minister donate 5 billions hw did he get d money even aliko dangote donate 5 billion we go say him try but imaging who is herry ganah to donate dat kind money.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by muktarmtt(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
SaiBuharii:
GMB2015
e no change anything GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ositawap:
ifa slap yu eh..
orunmila slap uuu.... wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Orunto: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Very instructive from a properly educated son of Nigeria. Well said Gana. Did you read IBB's comment on Buhari? Very sad that such a dullard could rise to the Rank of a Major General in this Nigeria. He is also walking away stealthily with GCFR. WHAT A THIEF! IBB YOU ARE AN ANGELIC GENIUS AND I AM PROUD OF YOU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by rasco2000me: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Baba jery once money is rolling in ur account u don"t want to know what ordinary nigerian is passinng throu .u can not take anythin to hell when u die
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 23, 2014
FemoLondon:
Could this be sarcasm?? Best in the world??
Read the post well! He said" one of the best" and its true. How many presidents will tolerate Nigerians the way he does?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
jcmaiah:

Read the post well! He said" one of the best" and its true. How many presidents will tolerate Nigerians the way he does?
It is a mind blowing and complete overstatement to even include him in the discussion of "best leaders in the world. GEJ is scared out of his wits to even visit the affected regions in the Boko Haram crisis, has no control over our army, does not have anything inspiring in his outward demeanor..... I could go on ..... or can you please state your reasons why GEJ and "among the best world leaders" should even belong in the same sentence??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by sammyj: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
He is Indeed a man of anywhere belle face I go come chop!!!!! Chop I Chop politifcian.
bolajJP007:
Jerry gana is AGIP(Any Government In Power).

Don't expect anything good from him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by jpphilips(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
thefakestan:

Please be careful the names you are using for someone who is incharge of You.

They are not necessarily His friends, Like the Perm. Sec. That was caught with Billions in His house, Did GEJ employ Him?

The System is Corrupt and it didn't start today.

so it should continue forever and GEJ should sit duck like a nematode doing nothing?
now this is what we want, someone with some balls who is gonna do sh!! t about it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by thefakestan: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2015
jpphilips:

so it should continue forever and GEJ should sit duck like a nematode doing nothing?
now this is what we want, someone with some balls who is gonna do sh!! t about it.
The person with some balls apparently without a certificate?
"A Liar is a thief"

Lastly the fact that u see things working is a testament to what's going on, Yes there is still a lot of wastage, But Rome wasn't built in a day, and if we ourselves can fight corruption in our little way individually, I bet you, we'll go very far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.