Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo (22313 Views)

Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / I Got Tricked To Attend Bode George Reception, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by manutdadex(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
continuity brings stability! Baba use ur drugs very well o..leave all dis kids and grndpas alone, pls die in peace u ve played ur part in either slowin us down or movin us forward

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

2 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Wisepac: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2014
I dnt need money to Vote in Buhari and Prof but
If PDP can do these things before new year, I'll
vote Jonathan and all other PDP Candidates. 1.
The chibok girls be rescued within two weeks. 2.
$20B oil money be returned sharply to were it
developed wings and took off from. 3. The dollar
be returned to 1naira to 1Dollars 4. That petrol
be returned to N65 5. that a public apology be
made to the families of those who died in the
stampede in Abuja looking for jobs. 6. That all
the indicted fuel subsidy thieves be arrested and
jailed. 7. That there's a stable electricity for the
next two weeks 8. That those who bought bullet
proof cars for huge amounts of money and those
who service private jets with huge cash be
allowed to spend two hours in a market in any
part of Nigeria without police protection.( I dey
imagine the beaten) 9. That Abia state, the
dirtiest in Nigeria be cleaned and huge networks
of roads be built within two weeks. 10. Above all
that insurgency be wiped out once and for all.
11. Explain to Nigerians how 16 > 19 and 7 upto
2/3 of 26 in Ekiti With all this you will have my
vote. Your time sta

4 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Mentcee(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Obasanjo is a living fool.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)
hahahahahahha... This got ma laugh cracked-up lyk dat of a frog.
Oga ooo!

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Desteenee(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
It beats my human comprehension how we abuse and undermine the office of the President of the Republic and the occupier. It is not only barbaric but satanic.We should criticise his policies, programmes etc and not his person or position. And to know that the aforementioned individuals are worse off makes it hypocritical too.
You all shud desist from same before the WRATH AND ANGER OF GOD ALMIGHTY visits you all.

5 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
colossus2:

You need a brain as an xmas gift

But am better off your father

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by chi4ik(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)
amen & amen
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by omenka(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
shaboti:
Is obasanjo two-tongued or what
How?? I'm very sure you didn't read the story before commenting.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by chi4ik(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Amen & amen
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by sexaddict08(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2014
i'm jst observing......
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by tempex88(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
continuity has nothing to do with party. I do not expect GMB to continue with cluelessness and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by redcliff: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
colossus2:

You need a brain as an xmas gift
o

Lol

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2014
januzaj:
You need this
Your father needs it more

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by pacifique(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ is gradually returning to PDP. Lets watch out cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
dj187:
I smell lack of adequate parental upbringing

And i smell arm robber as your father

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by classicuju: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Politics is indeed dirty, OBJ indirectly urging us to vote d ryt man Gej

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by januzaj(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
Your father needs it more
go back to ur father's balls...stewpid c*unt
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by dhantey324(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Omooba77:

Yardua stopped most of OBJ ideas;choosing to probe

If your ideas are clean, why fear probing. Remember an innocent man fears no accusation. In Nigeria, our leaders are uncomfortable to the slightest probe. Why?
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Sibrah: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Continuity on a party level, as a candidate, or of policy? This man no serious sha!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by firstolalekan(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
[size=28pt]Useless old fool
I'm sure he is scared of how Buhari will prosecute him for all his loots.
GEJ TILL 2005.[/size]
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by DrPrickson: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
but who in his/her right mind will want to vote a 72 yrs (football age) man as president? Nigeria has been settin records for bad things , we dont want to set record as the country with the highest cases of dead serving president/head of state

2 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by phemmie06(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
pacifique:
OBJ is gradually returning to PDP. Lets watch out cheesy grin
under ground apology might have taken place
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by dhantey324(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Mentcee:
Obasanjo is a living fool.

Na wa o..
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by dj187: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

And i smell arm robber as your father
I also smell a deranged brain & lack of quality education

2 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by pacifique(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2014
firstolalekan:
[size=28pt]Useless old fool
I'm sure he is scared of how Buhari will prosecute him for all his loots.
GEJ TILL 2005.[/size]
r

Review your post. Confused already because OBJ is indirectly going back to PDP?
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by solara: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
I am a terrorist
My family is BOKOHARAM
I am a bastard
My son is a vagabond
Madness till 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by chi4ik(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Wisepac:
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During HisTerm As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other
places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above
i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350
per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000
per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly
available for groups campaigning for TAN
etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000
barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of
workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70%
failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less
than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in
Africa on paper, but the masses from poor
to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the
other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also
defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road
networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers
inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade weapons to be
killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeached the
speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding
that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Army are conceding territories to Boko
Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members
and teargassing them.
41. Suspected mastermind of Nyanya bomb
attack where no fewer than 100 killed discharged
and acquitted. To go and sin no more.
42. 200 Chibok girls are still in captivity of boko
haram.
43. National confab gulped billion of dollars and
went down the drain with no result
GEJ undermines our Army & strengthen
militants. Our military doesn't have the
equipment to protect us. Militants are
purchasing warships. What an irony
you are just an Educated illiterate, what is the work of your governors? must all d problem b attached to GEJ? we in d NORTH knows what this Hausa Muslims are doing.who ever God made a king is a king already (GEJ). me, my friends/fans shall vote for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by TonYzeallY(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

AMeeeeeeeeee! Sekerebababababababa!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by boujaye: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Dannyset:
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

change is very editable. we are not going back, we are moving forward. GEJ til 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by abatajjvii: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

your future is at stake with this your comment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani / Abia APC Elects Orji Kalu As New Caucus Chairman / Three Nigerian Presidents That Named Roads After Foreign Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.