Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo (22312 Views)

Anambra Adopts New Technology For Long Lasting Roads / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / I Got Tricked To Attend Bode George Reception, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by mctech(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
And you just proved to be a mentally retarded tout by making such grievous but baseless accusations. Didn't you hear of the BH message in which they included Buhari on their hit list? Didn't you read of the attempt on his life? The funniest thing is that you are just another slowpoke who have never and will never gain anything from Jonathan.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Akpan107(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Omooba77:

only God appoints,me oh na GEJ I go vote for....
May God bless you and everything u do in life.

1 Like

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Akpan107(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)
Amen!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by shiffynaani(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
solid3:
Baba yi go n sit down.

E ko rayin sowun joor, awon Kashamu ati Buruji gbogbo.

Sai Buhari 2015
pls,how did you make the bolded words
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba have said it all
Only continuity will ensure good governance
GEJ have again been endorsed by OBJ from dis"headline"!!
Jonathan continue till 2019""no vacancy were u ar[color=#006600][/color]

Let us assume that APC gets the presidency, they will undo everything Jonathan has achieved in the name of CHANGE. Continuity and Change are mutually exclusive. Are there no commendable things that Jonathan has done that they will build on IF......
........ I pray they don't win
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
mctech:
And you just proved to be a mentally retarded tout by making such grievous but baseless accusations. Didn't you hear of the BH message in which they included Buhari on their hit list? Didn't you read of the attempt on his life? The funniest thing is that you are just another slowpoke who have never and will never gain anything from Jonathan.

You're a bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by colossus2: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Just keep mute and watch the dirty game
Don't kill yourself before your time
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by datribune: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fellywood:

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC. I ASKED & HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE...DID ABACHA STOLE NIGERIA'S MONEY? LETS START FROM HERE FIRST..IM WAITING FOR YOU.

Easy. No need to scream. However, ur question is rather childish because everyone knows dat Abacha stole frm our national treasury & dat is to his eternal shame.
U keep talking like we ar not d same ones dat voted 4 Jonathan in 2011. But he has failed in every dept of leadership. He has shown dat he lacks d wisdom, d tact, d decisiveness & d political know-how to neutralize d opposition & save our nation d pains of his failings. If u think just because he's a southerner & a Xtian we will mortgage d future of generations unborn by continuing to vote 4 a failed leader who has shown dat he doesn't hav what it takes to lead a complex nation like ours then u must be joking. He only has himself to blame because he already had his chance & he blew it. We did it 4 GEJ in 2011 & he failed us, dis time we need a change. We will do it 4 GMB. SAI BUHARI
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dreyl(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
your stupidity is glaring,you actually lack home training and respect,i wonder maybe that's how you cuss your parents,you seriously need help asap!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dreyl:
your stupidity is glaring,you actually lack home training and respect,i wonder maybe that's how you cuss your parents,you seriously need help asap!

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Your Hopless life is glaring at you.

Because you are not the family killed by Buhari

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dreyl(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Your Hopless life is glaring at you.

Because you are not the family killed by Buhari

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

i have no time for an imbecíle like you now swerve!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dreyl:
i have no time for an imbecíle like you now swerve!

And i have no time for a son of a rabid dog like you.

Ewu Gambia
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by naijatruth: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In ancient yorubaland when a king is rejected the people would present a calabash to him and say the people reject you and the gods reject you . We have presented that calabash to gej to say the people reject him, in uniousm his political godfather also confirms that the gods reject him. Buhari2015.(aso rock) gej2015(kirikiri)
can't you hide your insanity a bit till your drugs are replaced? What does your comment got to do with the TOPIC? read and comprehend before commenting.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by shaqhead: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
I guess hv ds ur post before n u hv every ryt to post anythin "within the limits of reason"....but my question to you and your likes is, how much good is ds doin to d campaign of GEJ? Think Mr n CHANGE smiley
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
shaqhead:

I guess hv ds ur post before n u hv every ryt to post anythin "within the limits of reason"....but my question to you and your likes is, how much good is ds doin to d campaign of GEJ? Think Mr n CHANGE smiley

I don't campaign for Gej because it's of no use he's already there till 2019

Buhari is just a looser as usual

Apc is just a demonic party they are

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by shaqhead: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

I don't campaign for Gej because it's of no use he's already there till 2019

Buhari is just a looser as usual

Apc is just a demonic party they are

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
ok keep at it!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by ShakaZullu(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
shaqhead:

ok keep at it!

Vote wisely
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by sollygreat: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gej till 2019.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
I wonder why Buhari always try to use men of God as his vice.
He is doing it to humble the men of God and mocking them with such position .
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by NwaJesusteete(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
In ancient yorubaland when a king is rejected the people would present a calabash to him and say the people reject you and the gods reject you . We have presented that calabash to gej to say the people reject him, in uniousm his political godfather also confirms that the gods reject him. Buhari2015.(aso rock) gej2015(kirikiri)
calabash and obj as a demi- god ve all failed in the presence of our lord JESUS Christ the (light of Gej nigeria and the world)who have anointed GEJ long b4 now. Therefore may the spirit of God almighty be upon Gej and his good government now and forever in JESUS NAME AMEN. May also the spirit of calabash and obj as ur god be upon u and ur supporters in calabash obasanjo/buhari's name amenooo. Everybody say amen.cheesycheesycheesy:p;(8-)
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by shaqhead: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Vote wisely
Nw ds is more lyk it...vote wisely too!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by lioncoolst(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Continuity of what exactly??
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by dhidden: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
fctboy:

Day break , calabash has lost it's potency. The Holy ghost is now ruling in the affairs of men. I therefore command your calabash to scatter by fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name(Amen)

The spirit in me leaped. Now I know there are some who know that Nigeria is going through a spiritual battle/bath and only the spiritual can understand it all ... no fleshy fleshy things...God is on the throne and He is a Spirit! Kudos bro that is the level majority of us SHOULD be!
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by spinna: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2058556/benin-ore-road-nigerias-stubborn-generational

If Benin - Ore road that was once Nigeria's stubborn generational curse can be made smooth ...

If trains that i never saw working IN MY LIFE can start to work ...

If i see the best rated election(s) in this dispensation.

If the road to Oyo town can be made so smooth that i have to watch my speed lest i take off . ...

If Ibadan express (which was manageable ) can be renovated with efficiency (as is being done )

If my freedom of speech is respected even if i insult the President and his wife . . . (a freedom many abuse )

Then the person that did these that so many others failed to do at least should be allowed to continue and do more.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Nigerians wise up so you won't regret , so you won't bite your fingers and say "had i known" .

Freedom is sweet ,let's not forget the darkness of the past.

(please keep comments civil )
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by dhidden: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Billygee2u:

I wonder why Buhari always try to use men of God as his vice.
He is doing it to humble the men of God and mocking them with such position .

...because so many men of God have no relationship with God Himself. They are like laymen, operating by fleshy feelings of frustration, anxiety and sight and not by FAITH which is trusting God and receiving the desired peace even in the face of chaos thereby tapping into the MIND of God and His holy guidance! It is a SPIRITUAL WAR in Nigeria and the devil knows how to DECEIVE and CONQUER even the holy men of God who do not WAIT to hear from GOD before they move.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Adeyinka12(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
please why did some people called nigeria ''nation'' instead of ''country''
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by deavicky(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wisepac:
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During HisTerm As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other
places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above
i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350
per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000
per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly
available for groups campaigning for TAN
etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000
barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of
workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70%
failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less
than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in
Africa on paper, but the masses from poor
to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the
other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also
defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road
networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers
inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade weapons to be
killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeached the
speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding
that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Army are conceding territories to Boko
Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members
and teargassing them.
41. Suspected mastermind of Nyanya bomb
attack where no fewer than 100 killed discharged
and acquitted. To go and sin no more.
42. 200 Chibok girls are still in captivity of boko
haram.
43. National confab gulped billion of dollars and
went down the drain with no result
GEJ undermines our Army & strengthen
militants. Our military doesn't have the
equipment to protect us. Militants are
purchasing warships. What an irony
foool
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by mikolo80: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilbazy:
No president in this whole wide world has ever stopped terorrism!!! Let dem continue bombing themselves in the north_east,my own problem here is to make money for me,my family and my state. Less I forget gej till 2019.
we'll see hoq you will spend said money in peace when your hungry friends and relatives no allow you rest not to talk of armed robbers and kidnappers abi ur children no gogo school ne
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
boujaye:

change is very editable. we are not going back, we are moving forward. GEJ til 2019

Ur understanding is suffering from malnutrition. Ur grammar is starved.
And ur view is blurred.
Finally, u need CHANGE.
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by mikolo80: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilbazy:
No president in this whole wide world has ever stopped terorrism!!! Let dem continue bombing themselves in the north_east,my own problem here is to make money for me,my family and my state. Less I forget gej till 2019.
we'll see hoq you will spend said money in peace when your hungry friends and relatives no allow you rest not to talk of armed robbers and kidnappers abi ur children no gogo school ne.very short sighted thinking
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
boujaye:

change is very editable. we are not going back, we are moving forward. GEJ til 2019
Re: Only continuity can ensure lasting development, says Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
boujaye:

Ur understanding is suffering from malnutrition. Ur grammar is starved.
And ur view is blurred.
Finally, u need CHANGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / 2019: Buhari Hints On Contesting Again / EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.