Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44449 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by MrTeymee(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op you can lie for africa sha oOo. Benin - ore road is the way it is... I still passed there this month.....
1000 cctvs; that was a state govt project which hasn't even been implemented

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
In addition with an increase in minimum wage from Obasanjo's N7500 to N18,000. smiley

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by shiffynaani(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Your governor and LGA are responsible

If you doubt me go and touch a grid power transmitter and see yourself that Gej provides light for nigerians

Gej till 2019
<b>Because Buhari is a terrorist</b>
<b>Apc is BOKOHARAM</b>
<b>Tinubu is a bastard<b/b>
<b>Osinbajo is a vagabond</b>
the boldened says how far about GEJ which makes us fear him most

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by femmycares(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dis person dat listed all these as jonathan's achievements must be a TAN(thieves amongst nigerians) and clueless like his paymaster.I live in kwara nd go to ibadan,lagos nd akure evry week.I say it loud and clear wit verifiable facts dat these invisible achievements listed in dese 3 states are fake and cooked up by haters of dis country.I'm convinced there is notin to point to in other states of d federation.Dis is a country where those benefitin from a government would want status quo mentained nd some blindly follow a leader because he answers to a tribal name of theirs.Only a fool wil keep doin d same tin for yrs and expect different results.I won't celebrate incompetence

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by arcis: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
OYO STATE:
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Ilorin Road (Dualization of road). Lies... It was only Ojo to Oyo that was dualized which is less than 30km.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Lagos Road. Lies... The work is still on going
*Lagos – Ibadan new gauge Rail Line Service. Maybe....
*University college Hospital Ibadan upgrade with facilities to commence open heart surgeries Lies.. this was done during OBJ
*SURE – P Projects in Primary Health Care Lies... Which Primary health care?
*e – Wallet system in the distribution of the Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry season Farming Projects.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan Air port. Yes.. Still on going
*Ibadan – Oyo road dualisation Lies... Which one again nah after Ibadan - Ilorin road
*Construction/ Rehabilitation of Gbogan – Iwo Road Lies.. Gbogan and Iwo is not in Oyo State
*Rehabilitation of Odo oba – Takie – Gambari otte in Oyo/Kwara States Lies.......
*Rehabilitation of the Old Oyo – Ogbomosho Road Lies... The road i pass yesterday....
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Igangan and 132KV switching station at Igboora Need to confirm
*New Abeokuta – Igboora – Lanlate 132KV double Circuit Transmission Line and 132KV Tee – off at Igboora – Igangan need to confirm
*Ganmo – Ogbomosho 132 KV Double – Circuit transmission line and 2 x 60MVA,132KV Substation at Ogbomosho Need to confirm
*2 x 30/40MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Lanlate Need to confirm
*Renovation of the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium Ibadan Lies... I cant see any thing been renovated

4 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Eggcelent(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Let us just assume for a moment that these "achievements" are real (unfortunately, most have been proven to be cooked-up "achievements"wink, the questions will now be; "what are the responsibilities of the FG?" & "are the achievements on ground commensurate with the income?". The unfortunate thing here is that most Nigerians don't even know what is expected of the government. Therefore, they call things that should be taken for granted "achievements".

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by theshadyexpress(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Remii:
please quantify in all these in Naira and compare with about N30trillion budget spent in 6 years.

U r a blatant liar,there is a recurrent and a capital side of the budget,do u mind adjust for recurrent expenditure and also adjusting for capital release to ascertain the amount spent on these projects?

Apc people are bare faced liars

Gej till buhari wears g-string

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by docadams: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
obailala:

When I opened this thread and saw the looooong list, I knew it must be some form of SCAM. I didnt know where to start scrutinising from so I simply jumped to my state and something immediately caught my attention.

* Reconstruction of Elele - owerri road
* Rehabilitation of Owerri - Port-Harcourt road

Firstly, I am still struggling to understand what the difference is between these 2 roads undecided. This typically explains why the list is so long; only God knows the number of other duplications contained in this list if I could spot this in a split second.

Secondly and most disheartening is that this same road has been under construction for ages (since OBJ's tenure I believe) and it's still under construction till date. So how does it now count as an achievement of this administration?

The road isn't even anywhere close to completion and after passing through it last month, I wouldn't be wrong if I say this is one of the WORST ROADS IN THE COUNTRY PRESENTLY. The only axis of this road which is excellently motorable is the Rivers state axis of the road which ironically was constructed by Rivers State government (and up till now, Amaechi is still begging for a refund from the FG). angry

Finally, who even cares if the list is as long as the Nile?... A vital question to be asked is, at what cost were these projects executed?

With the prevailing corruption in the country, it is only a fool that would believe any meaningful development can actually take place. Attempting to develop the country without paying a single attention to graft is just like fetching water from a stream with a basket.

[size=15pt]My fellow Nigerians, please see for yourselves the images of the PH - Owerri road which has just been counted twice as an achievement of this administration in Imo state. What kind of wickedness is this?.. Nigerians have always been the problem of Nigeria. [/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696479_twimg-20140911-183651_jpega79aae4762adbb3252965834061e3974[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1547323_20140713_225422_jpegcf37056c287f2535b95b2d364c10a97a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1547324_20140713_225844_jpeg4110ada37307561a3923591501cf138a
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696480_twimg-20140911-183711_jpegacdd68a67070c04cd244a00ffff13912[/img]

OP mind explaining this gargantuan deceit.

7 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by kofori: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am totally disagree with these achievements especially in Oyo State.We want physical evidence to support the achievements and where possible, tell us the percentage of projects completion.

Am from Awise Village in Ona-Ara LG in Oyo State, a core Ibadan-Man. I can specifically tell you that some, not all, of these achievements are WIP (Work In Progress) .

NO argument, let review the achievements state by state.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by FlyboyZee: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
No light in my house now..who is responsible?
Please, talk to your State Governor.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Vernor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please check Sokoto it was reported here that in Sokoto railway was constructed to Lagos, i expect to see the same from Lagos to Sokoto but i saw Lagos to Kano. All these na wash they cant change our heart to Clueless Jona . HE IS FAILURE PERSONIFIED, All these is to make us change please if you want to get this OP just pick any state and check against any state mentioned its very easy. tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my vote goes to D Gen.. i am smiling grin grin grin grin grin to the polls come Feb 14 2015.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Toktee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
percyoats:
This is Nigeria, not Kenya... May be the achievements of a local government here in Nigeria is different from what you sld get in comparison to Kenya... An achievement is still an achievement... Truth about all these is... Nigerians will never be satisfied with whom ever is in power... Before OBj came in, that was how y'all farted and shit happiness around... when he was in power y'all started farting and shitting faults and all... same with Gej... and twld be same with the next president who ever the bum that would be... Ewo ni temi... Lemme save my strength and push through the day...

Yes,this is nigeria where nothing work for the past 15yrs,you are right

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Bamz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that calls GEJ clueless again wll be shot in the head

You should start a comedy show, I find you quite funny. :|

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by femiola3: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Who is GEJ?..A local government chairman in Nigeria?

Cos here in Kenya, these so called acheivements are that of a local government chairman ....

oh boy!...this guy wont kill me ooo... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Toktee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
In addition with an increase in minimum wage from Obasanjo's N7500 to N18,000. smiley
on Nta or paper,many people will nt vote him for deceiving them,watch.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Bamz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

U are not wise,if u were u r only blinded by hate and bigotry.

LOL na only you waka come. What's with all the anxiety?

All these partisans sef. undecided
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by lordmassac(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:
http://www.goodluckjam.org/?page_id=98

Chai! This OP must have B.sc, M.sc and PHD in lying and miss information technology.

Kwara- which almagiri schools?
Ilorin - ibadan road fixed? OBJ uncompleted project wey I pass yesterday? shocked

I dnt know about other states. But kwara!!! Lie of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by dejii01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Revival of the Nigerian Textiles PLC Kaduna and its employees re-engaged.

What kind of lie is this? shocked

If not for anything, at least fear God.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Emmyk(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Came to see just two states.... Kwara and Kogi... that's all.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by dklex(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=theshadyexpress post=29098401][/quote]

u try, and what else?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ogene007: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
obailala:

When I opened this thread and saw the looooong list, I knew it must be some form of SCAM. I didnt know where to start scrutinising from so I simply jumped to my state and something immediately caught my attention.

* Reconstruction of Elele - owerri road
* Rehabilitation of Owerri - Port-Harcourt road

Firstly, I am still struggling to understand what the difference is between these 2 roads undecided. This typically explains why the list is so long; only God knows the number of other duplications contained in this list if I could spot this in a split second.

Secondly and most disheartening is that this same road has been under construction for ages (since OBJ's tenure I believe) and it's still under construction till date. So how does it now count as an achievement of this administration?

The road isn't even anywhere close to completion and after passing through it last month, I wouldn't be wrong if I say this is one of the WORST ROADS IN THE COUNTRY PRESENTLY. The only axis of this road which is excellently motorable is the Rivers state axis of the road which ironically was constructed by Rivers State government (and up till now, Amaechi is still begging for a refund from the FG). angry

Finally, who even cares if the list is as long as the Nile?... A vital question to be asked is, at what cost were these projects executed?

With the prevailing corruption in the country, it is only a fool that would believe any meaningful development can actually take place. Attempting to develop the country without paying a single attention to graft is just like fetching water from a stream with a basket.

[size=15pt]My fellow Nigerians, please see for yourselves the images of the PH - Owerri road which has just been counted twice as an achievement of this administration in Imo state. What kind of wickedness is this?.. Nigerians have always been the problem of Nigeria. [/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696479_twimg-20140911-183651_jpega79aae4762adbb3252965834061e3974[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1547323_20140713_225422_jpegcf37056c287f2535b95b2d364c10a97a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1547324_20140713_225844_jpeg4110ada37307561a3923591501cf138a
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1696480_twimg-20140911-183711_jpegacdd68a67070c04cd244a00ffff13912[/img]

When were these pictures taken? It is easy to start throwing old pictures all over the place. Lets have something verifiable.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Yeske2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Where are the GEJists who were jubilating at first but when people on ground started refuting their claims, they ran out of steam?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by PEREP: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
onayemi1:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Lagos.
All the roads mentioned in Lagos are in a deplorable state. From 3MB to a papa oshodi to Lagos sagamu are all not motorable. GEJ should just leave.

You mean 3MB is not Motorable Are you talking of the same road I took to work this morning? What is this desperation for power about and why is everyone sounding like nothing has happened in Naija since 2011. Haba!!

This is how someone said JB and RCC has moved out of site on Lagos Ibadan Express way.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by biodunid: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Each person should pls take his state of residence and react line by line so we can uphold or debunk as teh case may be. I live in Lagos and shall do justice to the Lagos claims:

LAGOS STATE:
Lagos – Kano Rail Revival Commissioning of New Air Conditioned Train Coaches and other rail way Services in Lagos: I drive across Jibowu crossing daily and see these A/C trains and can attest that they are always almost empty. I read reports when they were launched that tickets were too expensive particularly when one considers the market (Alagbado - Abule Egba axis) they were meant to serve. As for the Lagos - Kano train - i don't know why anyone would want to spend 36 hours in a train getting from Lagos to Kano. Is that how bad the roads are now?
*SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centre.: What does this mean? Where and what are they?
*e – Wallet System in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to the Farmers and the Dry Season Farming Projects.: I am a farmer with 50 acres under cultivation. My farm is in teh state teh Agric minister hails from and I must say all my efforts at LG office and state Agric ministry have yielded no fruit concerning his many claims to fame. I will echo teh previous Agric minister who stated that the facts on ground do not support the amount of noise this fellow has been making. If na by awards naija by now would be making more money from agric than from oyel. smiley.
*Construction of Adiuyan water works phase II near Lagos. Since when did Adiyan water works become a federal project? Is that not the same water works LASG just built an IPP for in order to boost pumping up time since PDP has failed to improve power in the last 15 years?
*Third Mainland Bridge phase 2. : Has something been added to the 3MB when we weren't looking abi what phase 2 are they talking about? Could it be the remedial work BRF forced them to do when the bridge was almost falling down that they are referring to? So what should BRF say then about the Eko Bridge whose joints he has just done a spanking remedial work on? Eko bridge remains a federal asset so I hope PDP will remember to count it as a demerit.
*Apapa – Orile – Mile 2 – Cele, Osdi road rehabilitated: Is this why the RCCG GO, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, spent three hours on the road last week when going to the annual Vanguard newspaper event? This was despite the earlier announced deployment of FRSC and LASTMA to the road for the event to ease his passage. I hope PDP can see why certain men of God might have silently switched sides. Bad enough that you are non performers but totally inexcusable when you tell such lies when the whole world can see the contrary.
*The Federal Government under writes a ₦40B loan for infrastructural and educational development in Lagos (2014): The FGN necessarily has to sign off on every foreign loan any state takes as required by law and this is done for all state loans so not sure how this counts as an achievement. Is the FGN going to pay back the loan or did they conceive the project?
*Rehabilitation of the Muritala Muhammed International Airport Lagos: That must explain why this airport was rated as one of the worst in AFRICA just last week.
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated: My wife works on this road and I have been on it myself a few times this year. May God forgive PDP for such painful lies because we all know how many Nigerian lives continue to be needlessly lost on this and other ill maintained roads daily.
*Installation of 1000 Close Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras to boost security of lives and property: Not a single one of these CCTVs works. Most are even now vandalised since they were never energised. The painful part is that BRF had his own plan to put in place comprehensive CCTV coverage for Lagos but the PDP thieves insisted on making Lagos part of the scam they planned. Even the Police HQ qas bombed and till tomorrow we have no CCTV image. Ditto for all teh Abuja bombings despite the billions sunk into this project.
*Ikorodu – odogunyan – Shagamu 132KV double circuit transmission line: High tension cable too be presidential accomplishment? So many more minutes of power do we get as a result or will the cable transmit power not generated? Maybe na line for drying our clothes snince our washer / driers don't work without power.
*2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Odogunyan and Ayobo with 132KV double – circuit transmission line Ikeja west – Ayobo.: Pls see above.
*Omotosho – Epe – Aja 330KV double – circuit transmission Line, Omotosho – Erukan – Ogijo 330KV double Circuit transmission line: Pls see above.
*Provision of additional 2 x 150MVA, 330 / 132KV Transformer capacity at Olorunsogo transmission station.: Pls see above.
*Federal Government College Laboratory refurbished in Ijanikin – Lagos.: Can anyone imagine Obama or even BRF showcasing the refurbishment of a high school? Here we have GEJ shouting from the roof top that he has refurbished a high school lab! Even that will turn oput lies as I can bet a visit to the school will reveal nothing achieved beyond party 'stalwarts' enriched.
*Rehabilitation of the National Theatre Iganmu – lagos.: The theatre was concessioned and nothing special has happened there apart from a nuisance gate being put up at the Ijora end. What manner of rehabilitation are they talking about?
*Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at Ipaja lagos.: This dog centre as far as I know has been there since when GEJ was walking around Otueke shoelessly.
*Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebutte Metta.: I live at Yaba and lost two very close people to cancer in 2012 and 2014. They were treated at Reddington, LUTH, LASUTH and in India. This is the first I am hearing that of a cancer treatment centre at Ebute Metta yet I have a cousin who works as a doctor at the EM PHC.
*Establishment of Maritime Institute at the University of Lagos: News to me. Is this how Tompolo intends to invade Lagos?

8 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Oladimanyrocket: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
well done ..... I tot bro Jona will 4get Lagos nii!

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ameer2: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaee...see lies evrywhere on dis thread.mek una fear God oo...d only truth in dat Adamawa stuff is rehabilitation of airport....bt all d rest re lies lies n lies....frm almajiri skool,farming wateva numan road constructionetc. re all lies.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Quayman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:
More....

I am a Tarabian, is only your third point is correct about the state. I don't know where you have gotten the rest from.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by betterabia: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
yet our state Governor has not paid pensioners since September.

There is God ooo.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Ahmeduana(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:

Which of the Adiyan water works?..i guess its not the one i know cus its a state govt project
And he claimed to have rehabilitated Apapa-orile road, mehn Gej dy lie
I THINK THAT'S ONE OF THE LIES BEEN SOLD TO YOU BY YOUR STATE GOVERNOR!

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Omeife2: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:
http://www.goodluckjam.org/?page_id=98

SO Amaechi was right when he challenged his opponents to show one Project the federal Government carried out in Rivers State; cos i dont see Rivers on the list

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by FlyboyZee: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
arcis:
OYO STATE:
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Ilorin Road (Dualization of road). Lies... It was only Ojo to Oyo that was dualized which is less than 30km.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Lagos Road. Lies... The work is still on going
*Lagos – Ibadan new gauge Rail Line Service. Maybe....
*University college Hospital Ibadan upgrade with facilities to commence open heart surgeries Lies.. this was done during OBJ
*SURE – P Projects in Primary Health Care Lies... Which Primary health care?
*e – Wallet system in the distribution of the Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry season Farming Projects.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan Air port. Yes.. Still on going
*Ibadan – Oyo road dualisation Lies... Which one again nah after Ibadan - Ilorin road
*Construction/ Rehabilitation of Gbogan – Iwo Road Lies.. Gbogan and Iwo is not in Oyo State
*Rehabilitation of Odo oba – Takie – Gambari otte in Oyo/Kwara States Lies.......
*Rehabilitation of the Old Oyo – Ogbomosho Road Lies... The road i pass yesterday....
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Igangan and 132KV switching station at Igboora Need to confirm
*New Abeokuta – Igboora – Lanlate 132KV double Circuit Transmission Line and 132KV Tee – off at Igboora – Igangan need to confirm
*Ganmo – Ogbomosho 132 KV Double – Circuit transmission line and 2 x 60MVA,132KV Substation at Ogbomosho Need to confirm
*2 x 30/40MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Lanlate Need to confirm
*Renovation of the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium Ibadan Lies... I cant see any thing been renovated
İ don't believe you. You are lying.

The problem here is that you have no evidence to show that he was lying, neither are you an authority to debunk the OP's claims. Oh! İ get it. İ should just go ahead and believe you that he is lying just because you said so, abi? You are just there. Nothing important to look in for. NEXT TOPİC PLEASE...

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
/
Anambra:

Exploring Public Private Partnership to Reconstruct Second River Niger Bridge.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You TANoids are heartless! Still exploring...
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.