Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44444 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by mentorandfriend(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
I cant stand lies. This leadership has demonstrated another overt incompetence, because a leader that lies does not have my trust.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ShakurM(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
I
Pataki:

Mind telling us, the size of your generator? How much are you paying for vigilante/security guard every month? When last did you enjoy at least 48hours of electricity supply?

Did you even know that when Jonathan was airing all these invisible achievements of his the last time @ Eagles Square in Abuja, he was being powered by a generator?

Where are the refinery you claimed he completed? Is it functional in Nigeria?

Where are the 150 almajiri schools, you desondent beings keep spewing here and there?

Is it too much to ask for verifications to all the bogus claims of achievements? An objective mind reasons objectively by asking questions not believing every lies being spewed by liars on the internet.
You just killed him! Damn! Knowledge rules wink
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmeduana:

I THINK THAT'S ONE OF THE LIES BEEN SOLD TO YOU BY YOUR STATE GOVERNOR!
You shouldn't jst think.. Present fact and figures to dispute my claims.. i did
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by obailala(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
ogene007:

When were these pictures taken? It is easy to start throwing old pictures all over the place. Lets have something verifiable.
Are you suggesting that I'm lying about the state of the road?... The pictures were taken sometime in the last 3 months. No Nigerian will see a truly good thing and come here to deny it with pictures.

This particular road has been on the news recently. It is ironically a shame that GEJ supporter who are mainly from the southeast would go around spreading falsehood about fictitious development in the southeast, thereby short-changing the zone.

There's been a serious war of words between the Imo State government and FG on the state of this road. It is a full frontal insult to Imo State citizens and the entire southeast zone for anyone to even think of mentioning a nightmarish death trap road as an achievement.

May God forgive these people.

https://www.nairaland.com/1898587/jonathan-port-harcourt-owerri-express-road
https://www.nairaland.com/1811718/pitiable-condition-port-harcourt-owerri
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409110380.html
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83223
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=32678
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ogene007: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
synergycom19:
The number one responsibility of Government is the Protection of Life and property of it's Citizens
This GEJ FAILED,SO NO ANY ACHEIVEMENTS AT ALL.

GEJ is fighting BH and from the recent developments, our gallant are winning the war. The military would have made much more progress if not for the sabotage from GMB and his APC co-travellers who saw BH as their sons/freedom fighters. What solution would GMB give on this BH issue other than to order his 'freedom fighters' to discontinue the killing and raping since their aim probably had been achieved if elected. Unfortunately, for these dreamers, the niger delta militants will simply blow up the pipelines, cutting nigeria's crude oil bpd production from 2.3 million to almost zero. With this, insecurity in the north east would be replaced by massive cash crunch which would eventually collapse any government. So be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by EMMABC1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds
You and GEJ are a fraud. Have u plied the Imo axis of PH- Owerri road and see the shambolic state of d road he claims to have constructed and rehabilitated. What is even more painful is the duplication of the project in his Imo achievement list: construction of ph-owerri road and rehabilitation of Owerri - Elele road when actually they are one and d same. I'm yet to see d internal roads he claims to have constructed in d federal housing estate, Owerri. It is very painful to note that GEJ totally neglected Imo state that gave him d second highest votes in last general election both infrastructurally and in d area empowerment n appointment. What did we get in return? Uninfluential and clueless Viola Onwuliri as minister of state for foreign affairs. Imo people have not forgiven him for that and shall revenge in d next election

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by enyice(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:
ABIA STATE

*NDDC – Obehia – Azumini – Ukanafun Road
(Abia – Akwa Ibom) Roads Project

LIARS, that road worse o
Nothing on that road except sand dropped there like a month ago

I'm serving in Ukanafun...

This Is the Azumini River axis towards Obehie... Verification is solemnly at your disposal...

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Jamean(f): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
He did this, he did that... When the multiplier effect of what he did is quantified, is it tangible enough to appraise as achievements?

What is the positive impact on the living standard of the average Nigerian?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by NafeesaAA(f): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
NO RAILWAY LINE IN KEBBI STATE INFACT 80% OF KEBBI PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN A RAILWAY TRACK NOT TO TALK OF A TRAIN
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ShakurM(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
You don't need to be vain glorious n blow ur trumpet. This is Nigeria and we are sensitive, if it truly were essential achievements..the masses would know without you telling. C'mon; we weren't born last night!! undecided undecided
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by fountainsLtd: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is madness, a local government projects are wat the president are listing he did, shame shame
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by morefire: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
rozayx5:

cc firefire nigerianvenom aljharem theshadyexpress sincere9gerian tomakint morefire

please i dont understand why am been mention on this? what is this about?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by muh4lyf(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chai! Chai! Diaris God oooooo.... SHOGA FARM @ kwara had been there before GEJ even came to power... Chai! Chai! Diaris God oooooo
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by usibengate(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
PDP telling lies since 1814 go check ur record. Pdp and their e-goats trying to deceive Nigerians with absurd, frivolous and non-existence paper projects
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by muh4lyf(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chai! Chai! Diaris God oooooo.... SHOGA FARM @ kwara had been there before GEJ even came to power...Everything about SHONGA farm is not done by the F.G but buy bukola saraki administration even though he had turn it into his own personal property. Chai! Chai! Diaris God oooooo
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by darediamond(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
To people like you I do say: The brain in your head is useless to you. It ougth to bé removed and kept for surgical transplant for people with brain tumor if possible.
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by prettyboi1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Paper work as usual. Yes,a few of them MIGHT just be true, but how come we don't ever see these "progress(es) in real life? Is there another Nigeria in this world that I don't know of?

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by dotG(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
wow. ...goodluck to goodluck come 2015
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Timijo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sentiment and hatred towards GEJ have blocked some people's sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by darediamond(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
And I repeat:"GEJ till Buhari eats Dogshit" Yeah, yeah!!
Waranjain!
grin grin grin grin grin
theshadyexpress:

This is how buharist rain insult on people in the absensce of objective criticisms
I thought u said he did nothing?why r u now angry that his 'nothing' is been showcased

Gej till buhari eats dogshit
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Who is GEJ?..A local government chairman in Nigeria?

Cos here in Kenya, these so called acheivements are that of a local government chairman ....

Bros, do kenya have local government chairmen?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by olujegs(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls which DOG center did he establish along ipaja in lagos state, if he is referring to the command center that is there then he must be a joker, the command military zone was established while he was still shoeless in the creeks except if he has just established a dog training center (assuming thats what he is refering to)

-Pls o what did he do on 3rd mainland bridge that he is calling an achievement, you this poster should not let me use the vexation of going home and meeting darkness to swear hot evalasting swear for you and gej & co. the were able to raise billions of naira for electioneering. Thunder fire the poster of all those bogus achievement......nonsense

theshadyexpress:
More....

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by anigbajumo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chai 4 dis oyo state....dis is fresh nd fat lie
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by PEREP: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
biodunid:
Each person should pls take his state of residence and react line by line so we can uphold or debunk as teh case may be. I live in Lagos and shall do justice to the Lagos claims:

LAGOS STATE:
Lagos – Kano Rail Revival Commissioning of New Air Conditioned Train Coaches and other rail way Services in Lagos: I drive across Jibowu crossing daily and see these A/C trains and can attest that they are always almost empty. I read reports when they were launched that tickets were too expensive particularly when one considers the market (Alagbado - Abule Egba axis) they were meant to serve. As for the Lagos - Kano train - i don't know why anyone would want to spend 36 hours in a train getting from Lagos to Kano. Is that how bad the roads are now?
*SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centre.: What does this mean? Where and what are they?
*e – Wallet System in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to the Farmers and the Dry Season Farming Projects.: I am a farmer with 50 acres under cultivation. My farm is in teh state teh Agric minister hails from and I must say all my efforts at LG office and state Agric ministry have yielded no fruit concerning his many claims to fame. I will echo teh previous Agric minister who stated that the facts on ground do not support the amount of noise this fellow has been making. If na by awards naija by now would be making more money from agric than from oyel. smiley.
*Construction of Adiuyan water works phase II near Lagos. Since when did Adiyan water works become a federal project? Is that not the same water works LASG just built an IPP for in order to boost pumping up time since PDP has failed to improve power in the last 15 years?
*Third Mainland Bridge phase 2. : Has something been added to the 3MB when we weren't looking abi what phase 2 are they talking about? Could it be the remedial work BRF forced them to do when the bridge was almost falling down that they are referring to? So what should BRF say then about the Eko Bridge whose joints he has just done a spanking remedial work on? Eko bridge remains a federal asset so I hope PDP will remember to count it as a demerit.
*Apapa – Orile – Mile 2 – Cele, Osdi road rehabilitated: Is this why the RCCG GO, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, spent three hours on the road last week when going to the annual Vanguard newspaper event? This was despite the earlier announced deployment of FRSC and LASTMA to the road for the event to ease his passage. I hope PDP can see why certain men of God might have silently switched sides. Bad enough that you are non performers but totally inexcusable when you tell such lies when the whole world can see the contrary.
*The Federal Government under writes a ₦40B loan for infrastructural and educational development in Lagos (2014): The FGN necessarily has to sign off on every foreign loan any state takes as required by law and this is done for all state loans so not sure how this counts as an achievement. Is the FGN going to pay back the loan or did they conceive the project?
*Rehabilitation of the Muritala Muhammed International Airport Lagos: That must explain why this airport was rated as one of the worst in AFRICA just last week.
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated: My wife works on this road and I have been on it myself a few times this year. May God forgive PDP for such painful lies because we all know how many Nigerian lives continue to be needlessly lost on this and other ill maintained roads daily.
*Installation of 1000 Close Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras to boost security of lives and property: Not a single one of these CCTVs works. Most are even now vandalised since they were never energised. The painful part is that BRF had his own plan to put in place comprehensive CCTV coverage for Lagos but the PDP thieves insisted on making Lagos part of the scam they planned. Even the Police HQ qas bombed and till tomorrow we have no CCTV image. Ditto for all teh Abuja bombings despite the billions sunk into this project.
*Ikorodu – odogunyan – Shagamu 132KV double circuit transmission line: High tension cable too be presidential accomplishment? So many more minutes of power do we get as a result or will the cable transmit power not generated? Maybe na line for drying our clothes snince our washer / driers don't work without power.
*2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Odogunyan and Ayobo with 132KV double – circuit transmission line Ikeja west – Ayobo.: Pls see above.
*Omotosho – Epe – Aja 330KV double – circuit transmission Line, Omotosho – Erukan – Ogijo 330KV double Circuit transmission line: Pls see above.
*Provision of additional 2 x 150MVA, 330 / 132KV Transformer capacity at Olorunsogo transmission station.: Pls see above.
*Federal Government College Laboratory refurbished in Ijanikin – Lagos.: Can anyone imagine Obama or even BRF showcasing the refurbishment of a high school? Here we have GEJ shouting from the roof top that he has refurbished a high school lab! Even that will turn oput lies as I can bet a visit to the school will reveal nothing achieved beyond party 'stalwarts' enriched.
*Rehabilitation of the National Theatre Iganmu – lagos.: The theatre was concessioned and nothing special has happened there apart from a nuisance gate being put up at the Ijora end. What manner of rehabilitation are they talking about?
*Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at Ipaja lagos.: This dog centre as far as I know has been there since when GEJ was walking around Otueke shoelessly.
*Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebutte Metta.: I live at Yaba and lost two very close people to cancer in 2012 and 2014. They were treated at Reddington, LUTH, LASUTH and in India. This is the first I am hearing that of a cancer treatment centre at Ebute Metta yet I have a cousin who works as a doctor at the EM PHC.
*Establishment of Maritime Institute at the University of Lagos: News to me. Is this how Tompolo intends to invade Lagos?

BRF forced GEJ to rehabilatate 3MB? Lol
Why hasn't he forced him to give Lagos 900MW required from the 4000MW the country generates So laughable

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by darediamond(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bros, that boy lives in Baba'jebu Wonder Estate where no one works but eat now.
In that estate they are all lunatics.
Only God knows who is feeding them sef.
I guess it is Bokoari.
AllahAkbomb!!!
smartcount003:

My guy you call farming poo? I wonder the kind of youths we have these days. You have just shown to all that you are one of those who want to live big without working hard. So pathetic! Let me tell you something, the way forward for this country is agriculture and industrialisation. No more spoon feeding of any group of people, we all must put efforts to move this country forward.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Eggcelent(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
ogene007:

GEJ is fighting BH and from the recent developments, our gallant are winning the war. The military would have made much more progress if not for the sabotage from GMB and his APC co-travellers who saw BH as their sons/freedom fighters. What solution would GMB give on this BH issue other than to order his 'freedom fighters' to discontinue the killing and raping since their aim probably had been achieved if elected. Unfortunately, for these dreamers, the niger delta militants will simply blow up the pipelines, cutting nigeria's crude oil bpd production from 2.3 million to almost zero. With this, insecurity in the north east would be replaced by massive cash crunch which would eventually collapse any government. So be very careful.
. Bro. If your assertions are true, why hasn't GEJ Administration arrest these brains behind Boko Haram? Does it mean there are some "untouchables" in Nigeria under GEJ? Or it means GEJ is too weak to arrest GMB and Tinubu? Either way, it seems you are indicting Mr President.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Berbakaz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
It`ll be stupidity of highest order on the part of people of southwest if they vote for GEJ,especially OSUN PEOPLE,can u imagine MODERNISATION OF OAU THC, I cann`t believe this,it`s shameful.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
All dis re mere story 2 win election. Y has jonathan not given Nigerians stable power supply despite d huge amount invested in power? Deceptive govt
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by atlwireles: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
obailala:

The problem with all these lies is that a lot of gullible uninformed people are actually deceived by these false stories of achievement. Lokoja - Abuja road was awarded by OBJ and up till now, it hasnt still been completed yet but GEJ's people claim it is his achievement. Another annoying claim of the GEJites is the Onitsha - Owerri road which was also built to 99% completion by OBJ. The moment GEJ stepped in, that road is also being read as Jonathan's achievement in the East. angry

Obj also awarded the east-west road, the second Niger bridge, the benin- ore road, the Ughelli power plant rehabilitation, the Sapele power plant construction, the new transmission station in Agbor, the Warri port expansion and rehabilitation I can go on and on.. Before, he left office they were fully funded and the projects were all complected, ABI. Obj performed all this miracles, yet nobody but you and your fellow maggots saw all this projects. People like you need to drown in your hate, because the madness disturbing you people will never be cured.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ogene007: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
obailala:

Are you suggesting that I'm lying about the state of the road?... The pictures were taken sometime in the last 3 months. No Nigerian will see a truly good thing and come here to deny it with pictures.

This particular road has been on the news recently. It is ironically a shame that GEJ supporter who are mainly from the southeast would go around spreading falsehood about fictitious development in the southeast, thereby short-changing the zone.

There's been a serious war of words between the Imo State government and FG on the state of this road. It is a full frontal insult to Imo State citizens and the entire southeast zone for anyone to even think of mentioning a nightmarish death trap road as an achievement.

May God forgive these people.

https://www.nairaland.com/1898587/jonathan-port-harcourt-owerri-express-road
https://www.nairaland.com/1811718/pitiable-condition-port-harcourt-owerri
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409110380.html
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83223
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=32678

From this link, http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83223, it is clear that the project was not abandoned without a reason, and the contractor has been remobilised to resume work after sorting out the issues that led to work stalling. GEJ has a masterplan for the overall development of the country which he is diligently following despite all the BH distractions which follows from the threat of the disgruntled politicians who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. I have seen a lot of comments trying to ascribe some of the listed projects to OBJ and this is where I think a lot of people are getting it wrong. Government is a continuum, so project implementation life cycle most often than not will overlap across multiple regimes. This is the more reason a GMB led FG would be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria because he will set out to retard our progress. A case point was the Lagos metro project which he cancelled as military head of state due to pure ethnocentric bias, only to tell us today that he did it in order to save the value of the naira. People should be careful.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by olujegs(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
mostfavored by gej shut up there, which airport are u talking about, the lagos mma that was so hot when i came back from a uk trip in june, or the frequent blackouted local airport in lagos where touts have a funfilled day and the cab men are not a bit organised....pls instead of voting gej he should be thrown into a pit in the bokoharam's den for calling all dis an achievement. i pity for the future of this country is we all have thinking like this
mostfavoured:

see ignoramus! have u ever in your life travel by air before in nigeria? if you can ask the few in your community who has experienced air travelling in nigeria before GEJ dispensation dey will tell you he has done a lot....we may not be there yet but it is not the way it was.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.