Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44445 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Toktee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.
Nigeria is in trouble with a party like pdp in charge,where the road rehabilitation btw nasarawa and benue taking place,markurdi to gboko etc,may God damage your life for all these lies,iam frm benue but live in minna,whch part of minna almajiri school is located?
Abj/suleja/minna road was awarded by obj up to dis point the construction is on snail speed,what sort of lies is this?
Obj awarded and paid for abj lokoja road,today it has become jonathan acheivement.
@op,may God damage ur life here and hereafter.
Dont mind them,they thnk we dnt knw the truth.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ShakaZullu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
No light in my house now..who is responsible?

Your governor and LGA are responsible

If you doubt me go and touch a grid power transmitter and see yourself that Gej provides light for nigerians

Gej till 2019
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

6 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Remii(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
please quantify in all these in Naira and compare with about N30trillion budget spent in 6 years.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by duni04(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
SA to the president on new media (Reno Omokri) has found a nairaland liaison in the OP. People don't know that Reno Omokri actually has people on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland that glorify the Presidents (non)achievements. A good product always sells itself, a bad one needs massive propaganda and salesmanship. Well done Reno undecided

4 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Toktee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by stefanu(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=theshadyexpress post=29098401][/quote]

Thanks OP for reminding us of GEJ's achievement. For you to go through this rigor to remind us of what GEJ has done, it is either what he said he has done are lies and/or were not actually necessary to alleviate the suffering of the governed.
I am from Erusu Akoko in Akoko North West Local Govt of Ondo State. While I do not have the record of approved project in Erusu as it relates to the Erusu-Arigidi dam, I can tell you without mincing words there exists no project as mentioned on ground.
Have you ever thought it in your mind that a good product (if GEJ can be likened to one), does not need these fictitious paper-based achievements to sell its course?
I am not a member of APC, and will never be one but trust me, I am not only voting against jonathan, I am campaigning against him.
To tell you how desperate I am to return jonathan to the league of ex-presidents, I will contribute financially to the course of Buhari's campaign.
Whatever resources you and/or someone close to you are getting for posting these pseudo-achievements should be utilized judiciously, as such inflow from GEJ as president has less than 8 weeks to run-out.
As my Igbo brothers will say it "The head of a goat can NEVER go missing in a pot" (except there was no head of goat in the first place)

11 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by leenu11: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that calls GEJ clueless again wll be shot in the head

Clueless clueless clueless clueless clueless

How many bullets remain? Idiaaat! angry

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Toktee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Nigeria is in trouble with a party like pdp in charge,where the road rehabilitation btw nasarawa and benue taking place,markurdi to gboko etc,may God damage your life for all these lies,iam frm benue but live in minna,whch part of minna almajiri school is located?
Abj/suleja/minna road was awarded by obj up to dis point the construction is on snail speed,what sort of lies is this?
Obj awarded and paid for abj lokoja road,today it has become jonathan acheivement.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by fejikudz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
U neva pay ur light bill!!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by phemmyflexxy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
KADUNA AIRPORT REMODELLED??
KADUNA REFINERY ..........??

BROS YOU CAN LIE OOOOO

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by segzy87(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Obj lay d foundation of omotosho gas plant, and d 2nd phase of d project is jst 30% of construction.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Elparaiso(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wow Nigeria is improving.... Ehen....
Please ehm which of the Nigerias is Goodluck talking about?
That's the way we would air our support for jona-can't and vote for buhari.....

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ojinku(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Is there any other Abia State in Nigeria or the one I know that has boundaries with Rivers, Imo and Akwa Ibom State. If it's the one I know, I bet you they must have had those achievements they mentioned in their dreams after taking 1Kilo of weed.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Uchesis: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Dis unibenstudent sef, u no dey graduate?

Buhari4president.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]GEJ is the BEST to have happen to NIGERIA at the moment.

[/size]

Haters follow the path of honor. angry G n D

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=28pt]Only fools will vote for the President who lied after swearing to be faithful.[/size]
GEJ LIED.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by rman: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am from Kwara state.

KWARA STATE:
* Ilorin – Ibadan Road Fixed: LIES.... Ogbomos - Ilorin axis completed before GEJ. The longest stretch Oyo - Ogbomoso has been abandoned for years.
* Almajiri schools: LIES, Where? Almajiri is not even practiced in any part of Kwara [/b]
* e-wallet system in distribution of Agricultural inputs to farmers. [b]What is this?

* SURE – P Projects (Primary Health Care): LIES, where?[/b]
* Rehabilitation of the Lagos – Jebba – Kano Rail Line, and Ilorin – Offa rail line. [b]LIES, the rail line and terminal in Ilorin and Offa still looks exactly how they looked since the 80's

* Rehabilitation of Ilorin International Airport: [b]LIES, the cargo terminal that was added was done before GEJ[/b]
* CBN Project at Offa Grammar school: Will confirm this later if true.
* The Federal Government under ETF granted Uni-Ilorin ₦4.2 Billion in 2012 for the Unilorin Geological Research and Resort Centre at Aran – Orin, new faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education, Multi – Purpose hall, a central Research Laboratory and the automation of the
University Library. Done before GEJ
* Dry Season farming in Kwara State at Tada – Shonga irrigation farm project. [b]LIES. This is strictly a state government project implemented during Bukola Saraki's tenure(before GEJ).[/b]
* Irrigation Dam Project in Eyekonrin – Araromi: Will have to confirm this too
* Ongoing 2 x 132kv line bays extension at Omu Aron: Will confirm this too
* Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Ilorin: LIES, Done before GEJ
* Shonga Power sub – station: [b]Will confirm this[/b]
* Supply of Instructional Materials to Federal Government College Ilorin: [b]Seriously?! You listed this as an achievement by FG in a state?[/b]

OTHERS WITH INFO FOR THEIR STATE SHOULD DO SAME.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by obailala(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Toktee:
The problem with all these lies is that a lot of gullible uninformed people are actually deceived by these false stories of achievement. Lokoja - Abuja road was awarded by OBJ and up till now, it hasnt still been completed yet but GEJ's people claim it is his achievement. Another annoying claim of the GEJites is the Onitsha - Owerri road which was also built to 99% completion by OBJ. The moment GEJ stepped in, that road is also being read as Jonathan's achievement in the East. angry

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by percyoats(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is Nigeria, not Kenya... May be the achievements of a local government here in Nigeria is different from what you sld get in comparison to Kenya... An achievement is still an achievement... Truth about all these is... Nigerians will never be satisfied with whom ever is in power... Before OBj came in, that was how y'all farted and shit happiness around... when he was in power y'all started farting and shitting faults and all... same with Gej... and twld be same with the next president who ever the bum that would be... Ewo ni temi... Lemme save my strength and push through the day...

OtunbaJega:
Who is GEJ?..A local government chairman in Nigeria?

Cos here in Kenya, these so called acheivements are that of a local government chairman ....

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by manitoba(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think most of the listed projects are those GEJ administration propose to do in the next dispensation cos most of them are non-existent especially those listed for lagos, ibadan, kwara and few other states i have personally been to. Rehabilitation of roads and rail lines were also duplicated to fill the space. In the overall, i think the OP did a poor job at laundering the image of the present government.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Niseamaka(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds

Filling up pot holes on the roads is an achievement. Nigerians sef!.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by shiffynaani(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds
i see.it's really for objective minds whose thinking are already brainwashed and thus made to believe that the PEANUT projects which do not have any meaningful impact on the lives of the masses are something to write home about.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Suljosh: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Who told you GEJ was the one that constructed Yar'Adua hospital for highway emergency responce at sabon wuse railway line system? Are you High? Talking about Niger.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by yaqub07: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:
More....

the returning of chibok Girls

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by tomakint: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
rozayx5:

cc firefire nigerianvenom aljharem theshadyexpress sincere9gerian tomakint morefire
This is the type of thread APC goons will love to avoid..... grin grin GEJ till Buhari avoids the mic cheesy

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

So e-wallet system was done by aregbeshola!!!!this is what apc propagandists have been feeding u with?it means it was aregbeshola that also introduced the scheme in all 36 states of the federation and d fct

Apc people are really fond of stealing other peoples achievement ,that's why osama buhari was claiming 4 refineries

O
Gej till buhari weds queen of england
Yes, is name calling part of your campaign strategy? smh for you and your fellow teammates

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Did I hear u say Uniport Teaching Hospital? Chai! Dats d biggest lie eva told dis year.

OP, e be like say ya papa name na Linus. cheesy

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ehins7(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Who is this high way robber that posted this u better be careful

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by mistabiola: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

This is how buharist rain insult on people in the absensce of objective criticisms
I thought u said he did nothing?why r u now angry that his 'nothing' is been showcased

Gej till buhari eats dogshit

We might be supporting GEJ but we both know that ,the thrash the op posted wasn't achievement but mere promises by GEJ. Let's be realistic bro. Thanks cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by luv2talk(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
KWARA STATE:
* Ilorin – Ibadan Road Fixed >>> BIG LIE
* Almajiri schools >>> BIG LIE
* e-wallet system in distribution of Agricultural inputs to farmers.
* SURE – P Projects (Primary Health Care) >>> BIG LIE
* Rehabilitation of the Lagos – Jebba – Kano Rail Line, and Ilorin – Offa rail line. >>> BIG LIE Come see ilorin to Jebba road, na curse u go curse badluck jonadunce
* Rehabilitation of Ilorin International Airport >>> BIG LIE roof still dey leak
* CBN Project at Offa Grammar school
* The Federal Government under ETF granted Uni-Ilorin ₦4.2 Billion in 2012 for the Unilorin Geological Research and Resort Centre at Aran – Orin, new faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education, Multi – Purpose hall, a central Research Laboratory and the automation of the
University Library.
* Dry Season farming in Kwara State at Tada – Shonga irrigation farm project >>> BIG LIE its KWSG things
* Irrigation Dam Project in Eyekonrin – Araromi
* Ongoing 2 x 132kv line bays extension at Omu Aron
* Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Ilorin >>> BIG LIE done by Yaradua
* Shonga Power sub – station >>> BIG LIE
* Supply of Instructional Materials to Federal Government College Ilorin >>> BIG LIE this one na achievement? undecided undecided

Now, I believe Jonathan is Clueless... Haaaaan, Liaaaarrrr shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
espn:
Dis OP is d biggest fool of d year. Seed nonsesnse..farming shit. Or wtf r u listing as dis clueless bastard achievement..u must b stupid and clueless urself..
The biggest fool i tell you.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by bondingman: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Remii:
please quantify in all these in Naira and compare with about N30trillion budget spent in 6 years.
A chunk of d 30 trillion was used to pay salaries of federal civil servants, or maybe civil servants have not been paid for 6 yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.