Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work (23751 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Eneze1(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
Juzzybabe:
I really appreciate the love shown to me from people that don't even know me...wow!!! Love beyond measure. thanks for the prayers and supports. We are finally leaving! Going to my friend's place,there i will be while i process my baby's documents. Am praying but I still need your prayers too.

This is a good move. Wishing you the very best

3 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by PenAndPaper: 6:08pm On May 13, 2015
Wow.. Thank God you are leaving.. God will not forsake you in Jesus name. Things will be rough but trust in God and he will be your helper.

2 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Agrika: 9:30am On May 14, 2015
Juzzybabe:
My inlaws called a meeting last night to ask me if I am still interested in the marriage between their son and myself. shocked in addition my MIL stated that her son told her some of the issues we had while courting and that he regrets marrying me,and the mum went on to say that sincerely if she knew all this earlier the marriage wudnt have been. "BUT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE" my MIL words... I was surprised at some of the issues she stated because my husband actually lied aganist me! It is very clear to me now that my husband is just not interested in the marriage again. But why did he choose to waste my life? Y me? My husband was and is my first love,the first man I knew,that would tell you how much I sacrificed to keep us together until today. When he proposed he said I was his better half,y the sudden hatred after marriage Obviously my baby is the only reason I am still sleeping under their roof!
The hardest part is that the catholic church doesn't grant divorce
Says who, that's the mis-concenception most catholics have about marriage, the catholic church DO grant divorce on the ground of infidelity, i.e Adultery....but it's a very long process sha

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Agrika: 9:39am On May 14, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I just info that my account above isnt correct,tho it is but incase u are unable to use it,U can also use the below,not mine but a sister's account.

GTB
Name: Folarin Remilekun
Ehm dear, I don't really think posting ur full names on a public forum is wise, if anyone want to help u, d person can indicate then u send a mail or pm to him

Thanks once again.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 10:00am On May 14, 2015
Agrika:

Says who, that's the mis-concenception most catholics have about marriage, the catholic church DO grant divorce on the ground of infidelity, i.e Adultery....but it's a very long process sha

The long process and procrastination is the reason some of us assume the church don't. Besides,the church uses the strategy of delay which even the couple may get fed up and settle their dispute in the process of waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by mukht(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2015
Juzzybabe:

The long process and procrastination is the reason some of us assume the church don't. Besides,the church uses the strategy of delay which even the couple may get fed up and settle their dispute in the process of waiting.

Please, are you out of that house? I wish well in all your endeavors.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2015
mukht:

Please, are you out of that house? I wish well in all your endeavors.
O yes. Thanks
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by lolaluv1(f): 2:12pm On May 14, 2015
Wish you the very best and Please be strong for your baby, and use this time to build yourself so that you'd never be at anybody's financial mercy ever again.

3 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Wendy80(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
Pls tell me you're in Ghana now with ur folks.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by edwife(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
Juzzybabe:
I really appreciate the love shown to me from people that don't even know me...wow!!! Love beyond measure. thanks for the prayers and supports. We are finally leaving! Going to my friend's place,there i will be while i process my baby's documents. Am praying but I still need your prayers too.

Wow!

I read your posts and i felt very troubled going through them.I just want to let you know that you took the right decision leaving with your daughter,posterity wouldn't forgive you if you left her behind.I never hide it here that nothing in life will make me abandon my kids,i said nothing.I have seen women doing the most disgusting and embarrassing jobs just to train their kids,it is called sacrifice which any mother should be able to do for her child.

No matter what you will pass through in life,remember that child needs you more and God will be there for you,he will never abandon you as long as you live an honest life.

Now that you are out,they will do everything to reach you or even involve the police,you can't trust people.Do not say much to people,stay away from your phone if possible stay in doors until you are ready to leave.

Any assistance you need please let us know,i will be happy to assist.
May God grant you protection and journey merci.

Goodluck!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by mukht(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2015
Juzzybabe:

O yes. Thanks

This is a good news. Do not be depressed because of the way things are, God will surely see you through.

4 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
Wendy80:
Pls tell me you're in Ghana now with ur folks.

Not yet ma'am
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by PenAndPaper: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
Juzzybabe please can you give us an update so we know how you are faring. What has been happening? Some of us really need to know that you are fine and you plan is going on well.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Thermythorpe(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2015
Juzzybabe, u be capital MUMU. U are still claiming u luv dis beast of a man?.. Dats hw u pple dat wr initially doing lovey-dovey cry foul wen reality punch u hard in d face.. Mtcheeww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
soonest:
Juzzybabe, never you leave your child for anybody. Learn from others mistake. Children are harder on their mum than dad. I have a friend who wouldn't forgive the mum completely for 'abandoning' them. It's either you stay with your child or you leave with your child. Be wise

Strange but true.

2 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On May 15, 2015
@Juzzybabe....

God be with you.

And kudos for taking your child.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
We are doing so fine,I had to switch off all lines known to them,using new numbers for now so that I don't get any depressing calls from them. We are doing great.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
Thermythorpe:
Juzzybabe, u be capital MUMU. U are still claiming u luv dis beast of a man?.. Dats hw u pple dat wr initially doing lovey-dovey cry foul wen reality punch u hard in d face.. Mtcheeww

No dear,loving him isn't a crime only its a pity he just can't appreciate and nurture what he has. When I see good guys being cheated by bad ladies I always wish I had such a good guy that would appreciate me. But life is such that he who have a head,has no cap and verse vasa. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Onegai(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
Juzzybabe:
We are doing so fine,I had to switch off all lines known to them,using new numbers for now so that I don't get any depressing calls from them. We are doing great.

Leave one of your old lines on. Your job is to use it to repeat (like a parrot smiley smiley ) " Good morning/afternoon/evening, I am well, the baby is well. We are both somewhere safe. Please contact my family for more news." and then afterwards cut the call off. Nothing more, nothing less. No insults, no explanations, no long conversations. Nothing apart from those line.

Legally, someone can report this to Immigration and Nigerian Police and with the right amount of bribe, you're not going anywhere. Even in Nigeria, it is possible, I have heard of plenty fathers who alert schools and when the mums come to pick up their kids, they are told the child cannot be released into her custody until both parents are there. Because switching off all phones is close to disappearing and can be taken to the police.

You seriously should not reply any texts. The only phonecalls you should be parroting that response I gave you is to your husband (he has a legal right). But let one phone with an old number be on. Because right now, you are acting Nollywood script and believe me, the more the drama, the more mess to clean up afterwards. Please stay calm, try and find someone to be speaking rationally to you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Thermythorpe(f): 10:48am On May 16, 2015
Juzzybabe:

No dear,loving him isn't a crime only its a pity he just can't appreciate and nurture what he has. When I see good guys being cheated by bad ladies I always wish I had such a good guy that would appreciate me. But life is such that he who have a head,has no cap and verse vasa. cheesy cheesy
i can only imagine wat u are passing tru ryt now... I dnt even knw wat 2 say 2 u, but i knw God will be there for u.. IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 9:02am On May 19, 2015
Onegai:

Leave one of your old lines on. Your job is to use it to repeat (like a parrot smiley smiley ) " Good morning/afternoon/evening, I am well, the baby is well. We are both somewhere safe. Please contact my family for more news." and then afterwards cut the call off. Nothing more, nothing less. No insults, no explanations, no long conversations. Nothing apart from those line.

Legally, someone can report this to Immigration and Nigerian Police and with the right amount of bribe, you're not going anywhere. Even in Nigeria, it is possible, I have heard of plenty fathers who alert schools and when the mums come to pick up their kids, they are told the child cannot be released into her custody until both parents are there. Because switching off all phones is close to disappearing and can be taken to the police.

You seriously should not reply any texts. The only phonecalls you should be parroting that response I gave you is to your husband (he has a legal right). But let one phone with an old number be on. Because right now, you are acting Nollywood script and believe me, the more the drama, the more mess to clean up afterwards. Please stay calm, try and find someone to be speaking rationally to you.

Goodmorning family,I am well,baby is well,we are both somewhere save.lol.... cheesy cheesy we are doing great this morng. Thanks to all for the Love.

6 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Kimoni: 11:23am On May 19, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Goodmorning family,I am well,baby is well,we are both somewhere save.lol.... cheesy cheesy we are doing great this morng. Thanks to all for the Love.

Happy that you are happy.

3 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by lolaluv1(f): 10:20pm On May 20, 2015
Juzzybabe:

#hugggs

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2015
We are fine o. Updated story coming soon.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Waiting...
Juzzybabe:
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Eneze1(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thank God....we are waiting patiently
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by olymurphy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm just happy that you have packed out of that house.
Always take very good care of your baby.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow!!! It is true that a problem shared is half solved. I think mine is completely solved.
Have been quiet for a long time,enjoying myself. grin cheesy My little angel and I are doing so great. Am about to start work,but I run a kool growing business tho,I should be starting work anytime soon. When I left the house,I didn't contact my inlaws until weeks after,but when I did,they were mad n ruin insults but I care not. Hubby was angry and insulted me too. But now he's begging.he wants me to come back to but am not ready yet cheesy
As for my MIL,the woman still dey misyawn ooo,she said she don't want to ever see me with her son, undecided
Well,like it is said,marriage is a prison,so be careful with who u choose to be your prison mate."I chose my husband n he chose me,as long as we are married we remains prison mates cheesy but am gonna keep living my life to its fuuliest until he's ready. I am really greatful to you all for the encouragements and financial support. Those who take time to call,awww! We are so greatful. Thanks to all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by thorpido(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Juzzybabe:
Wow!!! It is true that a problem shared is half solved. I think mine is completely solved.
Have been quiet for a long time,enjoying myself. grin cheesy My little angel and I are doing so great. Am about to start work,but I run a kool growing business tho,I should be starting work anytime soon. When I left the house,I didn't contact my inlaws until weeks after,but when I did,they were mad n ruin insults but I care not. Hubby was angry and insulted me too. But now he's begging.he wants me to come back to but am not ready yet cheesy
As for my MIL,the woman still dey misyawn ooo,she said she don't want to ever see me with her son, undecided
Well,like it is said,marriage is a prison,so be careful with who u choose to be your prison mate."I chose my husband n he chose me,as long as we are married we remains prison mates cheesy but am gonna keep living my life to its fuuliest until he's ready. I am really greatful to you all for the encouragements and financial support. Those who take time to call,awww! We are so greatful. Thanks to all.
So are you in Ghana now?Glad to know you're sorting yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good! Enjoy your dear life. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by PenAndPaper: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
So happy for you dear.... Say hi to your little cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Came: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Assuming one is to die at the age of a 100& one marries at the age of 30, the rest 70 years will be spent with one's husband or wife, unless one wants a divorce......Hmmmmmm, more reason one has to be careful about this institution called marriage. You said it all when you said you fear he may abandon you& the baby with his parents incase you object to his wants.He/she that wears the shoes, knows where it pinches,use your head pls& don't abandon your child for money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? / End of story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.