Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today (45606 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ooshinibos: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS WICKED NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

I STLL CANNOT BELIEVE THE SOME ONE WILL SAY GEJ TILL 2019 .. EVEN THOUGH IT OBVIOUS THIS HORRIC INCIDENT WILL CONTINUE , JUST UNBELIEVABLE WICKED AND EVIL NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
duni04:
OP should not have posted them. Too gory!

I think it was kind of necessary. A lot of people in the south don't understand the horrors of what is going on in the north.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Numismatic(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

We will never succumb to blackmail by Islamic fanatics!!!! Is GEJ also the president of Pakistan where 132 innocent school children were murdered just last week? Is he also the president of Libya, Syria, Lebanon etc?

You mean to say the president of all this countries are also clueless or what? Even Israel with the best security intelligence in the world has not been able to stop suicide bombings. the problem has to do with the wahabi/salafist islamic ideology!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
IBROHIM:
assuming Jonathan is free of all these, why is he not fighting to stop these! As heartless as Bokoharam is are they also scared of extending their activities to the south? My brother there's one prayer I want to say: May God punish whoever has a hand in Bokoharam activities! May God expose them! Pls say AMEN!
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North. ...GMB. This is their game plan to stir sentiments at times like this but do not be decieved..... The blood sucking demon called Buhari will never rule this country.

After Buhari loses out come Feb 2015, Bokoharam would have outlived its purpose. Keep hope alive Nigerians.... their end is near.

So you really believe BH will stop when Buhari loses. Your ideology is so ridiculous that it's funny.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by azimibraun: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yaradua knew where these guys were going and he mohammed yusuf was shown the way. Even when the police and the military made a mess of the instruction Yaradua who is a more gentleman and religious than GEJ put the nation's interest first and took out a fellow northerner and an islamic cleric but with evil intention. GEJ hd shekau to take down and him and his ppl brought ethnicity, religion and politics into it. Right under his nose shekau grew beyond. Our control. In public admin you will be taught carrot and stick" man by nature need corecion occassionaly" GEJ fertilized Boko under shekau by claiming it ws buhari and cpc trying to disrupt his administration because he is achristian and from the south south.. see what he has gotten us into now.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by CyberWolf: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I hope none of your relative fall victim to these your conspiracy theories.
shut the fu**ck up and fu**ck off my mention angry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
is dz d new campaign tactics... just because sm ppl know dat its obvious dat they re gonna loose they re beginning to soak d dogs and baboons in blood... sorry for d loss... to some extent when d bomb blast started and they were killing Christians sm ppl looked d oda way, now it has gotten out of hand... d monster has turned against its master. once again I I say sorry to d victims of dz unfortunate incident.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by 2Mekus: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
Please Nigerians this a very honest and sincere plea...
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
The only hope we have now is February 2015.
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
Is not that Goodluck don't want to stop this...the truth is that he can't.
We need somebody who can...anybody but Goodluck.
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.

And you think the solution is to vote in a Cabal who triggered it all? I have no voters card so I won't even vote during the election (if there will be any), but I can't stand the beclouded minds of those who believe Buhari is the solution. The same man who fanned the embers of carnage against Southerners and Easterners in the North simply because he lost election.

Truth be told, Northern Politicians feathered and armed Boko Harama. Now they can't control them. Blame them and not GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by duni04(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I think it was kind of necessary. A lot of people in the south don't understand the horrors of what is going on in the north.
We actually do. We have relatives and friends there. Its those people in Abuja that need to see these pictures.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Flets: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
netizenbuzz:

Facts please.

Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by princeisoDeLaw(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.
my dear Goodluck is nt d cause of dis but it is for d selfish interest of d northteners dat dpon't want we d south to rule nigeria, if they d so called old man (buhari) have hearth, let him speak wit his people cus we own nigeria together or let d countary splite and let see d region dat it will affect most. As for me, buhari will not bring solution to d countary if it were to b another candidate, I would vote him and left goodluck but for him, he has no change to offer! Istead of him, let goodluck remaine dere!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by waternogeteneny: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Nairaland after Feb 2015 and Buhari loses wat next. Call ur moderators to order dey cannot keep deleting post by people advising those using bombing to campaign for Buhari election[/size]

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by waternogeteneny: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Nairaland after Feb 2015 and Buhari loses wat next. Call ur moderators to order dey cannot keep deleting post by people advising those using bombing to campaign for Buhari election on the FP[/size]
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by tobaflexy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na God go say us in dis nigeria oooooo,,,,see human being na wa oooooooooo
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:

Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table.

I don't think you know what "facts" mean.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by baroncy: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here

Let me guess, Buhari will stop them immediately he is elected?

We are really expecting too much from this dude called Buhari, AKA the man with all the Nigerian solutions. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by newacca: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by zubby29(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
may God grant dem eternal rest,may God grant dem enternal rest,and may der souls rest in peace,gej or watever u call urself plz cover ur head in shame
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
CyberWolf:
shut the fu**ck up and fu**ck off my mention angry angry

I only prayed for you. You could have just said AMEN. Why so angry??
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by roymary: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
juman:

Bokos are angry people. But killing ordinary poor people is totally sinful, out of order and contradict Al Quran Al kareem.

Any idea why they are angry?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by CyberWolf: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
netizenbuzz:

I only prayed for you. You could have just said AMEN. Why so angry??
Pray for your miserable self.. angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by victorazy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
roymary:

YES!!!
A southern, non muslim is ruling them grin
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:

My brother, my mind is with you. I feel your pains. Jonathan must go............Jonathan is wicked in his soul than d combination of all d past Military leaders.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
akatonero:

What has u done to stop it?
preaching peace and ensure it starts with me.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Chubhie: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. Dante Alighieri. GEJ has demonstrated he lacks what it takes to preside over a complex entity as Nigeria. May we all unite to boot out a certain tribal Otueke with no shoes. It is an insult on our collective psyche if this man stands to campaign for our votes. To imagine people are rooting for him speaks volumes!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Sylverbox(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is so sad, and to think that some people still regard this as political gimmicks is very heart wrenching.
Why must the ordinary nigerian die everyday from these bombing? Are these poor ones the only 'infidels'?
I think the whole campaigning thing should just be put on hold for now. How can we be talking of elections when a greater evil is eating us up from within.
What even hurts the most is that we are getting adapted already.
Today it is them, tomorrow it may be any of us.
RIP my fellow brothers n sisters. May God forgive all your Sins.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by moshoodn(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

Shut Up!!!

If your willy-willy sober reflected intention is to vote in the blood bath messiah of Dogs and Bamboons, may the voice, blood and soul of the murdered female 'corper' never let you rest.

Shut up Acidosis!!

You've got no empathy or human feelings!

You see that gory sight and all you can think of is this Mehn.. You really disappoint me.

Go to bed and please don't quote or reply me.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by juman(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
roymary:

We have a destroyed country.

A country badly managed by the useless and greedy "leaders".

The masses of this country are greatly suffering, so this kind of country is good ground as a breeding place for all kinds of insecurity.

There are several millions of almajiris in the north.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by roymary: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
I dunno why GEJ will want to rule this reckless country- Leave it to the usual freebooters cos if GEJ wins the election- these animals will unleash more havoc but who knows what to expect if they have total control. I can't understand the man in GMB but i believe BH will be tamed under his watch.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by CyberWolf: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
When Nigeria led by Northerners murdered more than 2 million Biafran citizens including women and children in cold blood, they were happy and rejoicing..Now they are experiencing 1/4 of what we experienced then and they are already crying..You guys should continue because we don't give a fu**cking care angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.