Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today (45617 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by wixemmy(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2014
See humanbeings b like roasted goat dis country sef
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Wenom: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2014
obizeal or waheva u call urself,u better speak for ursef n leave others outta ds.Punk,as if sey if dem put u for dsame seat u go evn do better..u better shut d heck up n campaign for whoeva u want thr n stop insulting n saying empty courses...u lack skills n proactiveness angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Holuwathoby(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
so sad
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Yujin(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
There's nothing Gej can do about this. Fellow soldiers in the NA have been sabotaging the effort of their comrades due to divided allegiance and you think Gej can do anything. What many of you can never understand is that only few southerners can govern Nigeria and be to handle the north the way befitting them. The muslims of the north can do practically anything to get what they want. The north is also large and at such, would gulp lots of money to fight a war of attrition. This is what the british avoided by not involving themselves in the traditional politics of the region having defeated them militarily. An economic arrangement of indirect rule was agreed upon which was what the british were after and it fine. It is understandable given that the british were themselves usurpers and only after economic reasons. But for us, this is our land, our freedom and our destiny. Whatsoever be the price, we will pay to kiss goodbye this evil arrangement in the present Nigeria. What you see in those pictures is nothing compared to what is coming next year. The same man a terrorist group called upon to be their attorney is the same man some of you are canvassing for to be your leader! Ok let's say he finally wins and those terrorists sheathe their swords, you will count it as an achievement for him and if eventually, another southerner emerges that these same people are uncomfortable with, does it mean we will have to go through the same circle again? It is quite pathetic to see how blind some southerners can be. Any way, it has been proven that the worst form of blindness is not the one borne out of ignorance but that birthed by prejudice.
Expect an escalation in the frequency of bomb blast as Feb. 2015 approaches. Go on blaming GEJ but know ye that the days of intimidation and oppression are over. No price is too small.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by searay(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2014
anigbajumo:
mr lecturer,u ar wrong sir
prove me wrong with evidence Sir
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by internetpo(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

So true what You said hear and not many will realize it.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by tomakint: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here
You still think Jonathan is the problem? He gave them 40 Almajiri schools, a Federal University, paved their roads, extended Agricultural development to their region, yet, dem no go gree undecided wetin you want again?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by kingthreat(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
revolt:
here u go again!! Justifying the massacres done by buharis supporters, well like we've said the fulani general will never rule nigeria again.
So its cos gej rigged election, the massacres took place? Whatbout the 1945,1956, 1959,1964,1965,1966,1967,1981,1982,1991, 1992, 1993,1995....infact so much innocent blood has been shed in tht region and u expect peace. When you guys get fed up wif bloodshed and pray for land cleansing peace will reign.

Hope you rmba what ur leadersd said when ihejirika was dealing heavy blows on bh, they called for his removal and trial in the hagues.

For now were more interested in progress in all our sectors, we need privatisation of all our sectors, which northern n western dominated civil service have wrecked for ages. Buhari will take us back to civil service era and subsidy regime. After privatisation in all sectors has been achieved then ure ancient general can come in and witchhunt his enemies. But for now we need a progressive on that seat. Capitalism must save our nation.

As long as they are in Nigeria, everyone deserves to rule Nigeria. Stop your freaking tribalism and stop opening old wounds. If you really want a revolt on the Northerners like your name, you can follow the path of Abu Shekau. So far, he is being successful. You can be too.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by chaloner(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2014
obiZEAL:
Please Nigerians this a very honest and sincere plea...
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
The only hope we have now is February 2015.
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
Is not that Goodluck don't want to stop this...the truth is that he can't.
We need somebody who can...anybody but Goodluck.
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.
well its either GEJ continues or Nigeria splits
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by revolt(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingthreat:

As long as they are in Nigeria, everyone deserves to rule Nigeria. Stop your freaking tribalism and stop opening old wounds. If you really want a revolt on the Northerners like your name, you can follow the path of Abu Shekau. So far, he is being successful. You can be too.
you're a joker!! You used pics to justify why gej shldnt return(like he's the 1 throwing bombs), instead of blaming bh and supportn fg u guys abuse the govt and create the impetus for more attacks. You're a clown to call the pogroms old wounds!! But bomb blast claiming a few deaths n ure ranting. Do u knw what 40000 innocent ppl are? My guy don't throw stones if u live in a glass house. Shekina
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
revolt:
you're a joker!! You used pics to justify why gej shldnt return(like he's the 1 throwing bombs), instead of blaming bh and supportn fg u guys abuse the govt and create the impetus for more attacks. You're a clown to call the pogroms old wounds!! But bomb blast claiming a few deaths n ure ranting. Do u knw what 40000 innocent ppl are? My guy don't throw stones if u live in a glass house. Shekina

Like I said, don't forgive. Start your own revolt. Fvcking coward. You can only come and rant on Nairaland than take action.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
D igbo r tagging buhari as d brain behind book haram while d northerners re so sure his Oga jona... read 48 laws of power, u ll kno dat Oga jona is a mafia. I served in da north.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by MarieSucre(f): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
firstly, op should have included "viewer discretion is adviced". secondly, i commented earlier that this is a negative year, some peeps thought i was being a nay-sayer in all this "fresh air". Calling people detractors of the government for pointing out the reality in the north or prophets of doom is a slap to the face of people who have lost loved ones, homes and businesses because of this insurgency. Even if you feel they're the architects of their destruction, 'supporters of APC' or 'born to rule', nobody deserves to die like that. its horrible. just look at the scorched and mangled corpses'. what a life!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingthreat:

As your brains are already dead to rational reasoning, your body will join the demise few days to come. Even if you wish evil for my family, I will not insult yours. Cos I am far a better human than you.

By the way, how did he incite the deaths of corpers? There's something called dynamics of the society. When rigging is done and violence erupts, you blame others. You don't blame the riggers who shouldn't have rigged in the first place to avoid violence.

Rigging? Which rigging? In the north during the 2011 elections, children from the ages of 9 to 15yrs queued to vote for buhari and the corpers who were electoral officers disallowed them. When GEJ won, the northern youths wenton a killing spree with those corpers as the first victims. Buhari stated that the youths were angry because they were "disenfranchised" and here you are talking about rigging! You should be ashamed of your stu.pid self that is if you have any shame at all.

And for the record, I never wished your family evil or insulted them. I only said you should accept the demise that befell the corpers if your master buhari was involved which you are scared of doing because you know that I speak nothing but the truth. Buhari a*se licker
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Decryptor:

Rigging? Which rigging? In the north during the 2011 elections, children from the ages of 9 to 15yrs queued to vote for buhari and the corpers who were electoral officers disallowed them. When GEJ won, the northern youths wenton a killing spree with those corpers as the first victims. Buhari stated that the youths were angry because they were "disenfranchised" and here you are talking about rigging! You should be ashamed of your stu.pid self that is if you have any shame at all.

And for the record, I never wished your family evil or insulted them. I only said you should accept the demise that befell the corpers if your master buhari was involved which you are scared of doing because you know that I speak nothing but the truth. Buhari a*se licker

Have you seen this image from the last elections? Or perhaps it is Photoshop

https://www.nairaland.com/2022749/pdp-agent-supervises-underage-voting
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Fellonigerians: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
May their souls rest in peace...
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by revolt(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingthreat:

Like I said, don't forgive. Start your own revolt. Fvcking coward. You can only come and rant on Nairaland than take action.
drunkard!! I ddnt start being emmotional wif pix!! So go siddon 4 gutter.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Decryptor(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingthreat:

Have you seen this image from the last elections? Or perhaps it is Photoshop

https://www.nairaland.com/2022749/pdp-agent-supervises-underage-voting

That was exactly what I had in mind. That was a stunt by apc and not PDP
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by LAX89(m): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:

Who is ruling the country...APC or GEJ, if someone promise to make a country ungovernable for you, you have the onus as the GCFR to protect your country and anything other than that will be considered gross incompetence which is the case with GEJ.
If Buhari is sponsoring BH then bring him to book and stop giving Nigerians excuses.

I guess the US, French, Canadian, Belgian, Isreali etc., Presidents and Prime Ministers are all incompetent, because they're all still fighting known, and declared terrorists in their countries. Pull your head out of your azs pls.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 17, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here
oziegbe,dont be a fool,dont be an uhùndan..the change u shud be calling for shud be REGIONILISM AND TRUE FEDERALISM/RESOURCE CONTROL and not handing power back again and over to born to rule.. Be wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.