Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today (45609 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by daddyfowl(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North was a statement by Buhari. Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table. This is their game plan to stir sentiments at times like this but do not be decieved..... The blood sucking demon called Buhari will never rule this country.

After Buhari loses out come Feb 2015, Bokoharam would have outlived its purpose. Keep hope alive Nigerians.... their end is near.

Pls wen is der end? My safety is only possi wen my neighbors are save. Pls Gej do sometin now n let's stop playing politics wit pples life
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Neocotez(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm not in any way political or a fan of GMB, the dark truth is that Goodluck is a fail and incapaple of leading this country for even another day.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by rebranded(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
All Nigerias say every time this happens - This has got to stop!

And next day continue their lives..i believe waiting for elections day.

Vote wisely...this has got to stop!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by daddyfowl(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
God Bless Nigeria...
Give Her grace to Overcome dis period...
Let this cup pass over pls!!!
May ur vengeance be establish upon every responsible party of dis crime!!!
Let sorrow never depart 4rm der lives!!!
Dis we pray tru Christ Jesus! Amen
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by hugafella(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Neocotez:
I'm not in any way political or a fan of GMB, the dark truth is that Goodluck is a fail and incapaple of leading this country for even another day.

You wasted your school fees for posting this nonsense. see your Aboki English. You failed English right? and now ur boss BuHaRi is about to complete his epic failure trilogy. bloody blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
God pls help this country nigeria cry

What are you looking for here in politics section?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Vanpascore(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
The unfortunate truth is that the next few weeks until elections will see more of this attacks. This is the time for them to make a strong statement why GEJ is clueless and why power must return to the north in the person of GMB.

An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North was a statement by Buhari. Bokoharam requested that Buhari will be their negotiator when negotiations was an option on the table. This is their game plan to stir sentiments at times like this but do not be decieved..... The blood sucking demon called Buhari will never rule this country.

After Buhari loses out come Feb 2015, Bokoharam would have outlived its purpose. Keep hope alive Nigerians.... their end is near.

pls, let's reason NOT as politician but as Nigerian, if really some people are behind these evil acts, for God's sake, what is d presidency doing? This is getting out of hand. How will their family feels? Only God know d next victim.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by knowledgeable: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
fritxie101:
Dere is definately sumfin dt d government aint telling us about dis terrorist group.
Thru what means did dey transport dos suffisticated armoured car weapons? And yet we claim to have security agencies in d country.
Even if am a fan of GEJ, i jus have to renounce him 2day and now, cos d dude aint jus trying, seeing hw pple are dying, and he cant do a thing to bring dis insurgency to an end.
Its a pity, honestly.
But come to think of this? What dividends have dis country benefitted from dis regime.
Buhari!!!it sims its tym i pledge ma alligiance to you, if this insurgency can be halt, cos u sim a bera leader than some.
GMB for change.

voting Buhari or Jonathan won't solve this boko haram problem or other intractable Nigeria problems. Restructuring the country and her politics will go a long way. All Nigerians know this but are being hypocritical cos, the situation benefits their tribes ( hausa/fulani and yorubas). Igbos have no hands on this unfolding event that may still be the greatest tragedy to befallen on the black race. ( just hope it won't lead to the use of weapons of mass destruction) Igbos have being asking endlessly for the restructuring or redefining of the country. Hausa/fulani endlessly have rejected that while the Yorubas will agree with it in principle but play a little politics with it in reality. Igbos have rejected Nigeria as is presently construed and even sacrificed over 3 million beautiful igbo souls to pull out of Nigeria cos they know (from being the most travelled and mix with other Nigerian tribes within Nigeria) to no avail. In this context, its really a surprise to me why the Yorubas whom the Igbos have the deepest interactions and mixes than hausa/fulani ( # of mixing b/w hausa/fulani and Yoruba not as much compared with Igbos) could not understand the Igbo mentality and their block votes towards Jonathan. Only GOD knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ireneony(f): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

What are you looking for here in politics section?
Am always hère, Maybe you have not noticed it
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by bondingman: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
Please Nigerians this a very honest and sincere plea...
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
The only hope we have now is February 2015.
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
Is not that Goodluck don't want to stop this...the truth is that he can't.
We need somebody who can...anybody but Goodluck.
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.
If d ploy by buhari n d north is to kill n maim people just to discredit GEJ government so it'll b voted out, I have news for u, u can't intimidate people with blood shed to vote u, because of this their bastardly act, I'll not only vote Jonathan but campaign vigorously for him, donate my money to his campaign, rig for him n cause wahala for those I know intend to vote buhari, intact I've taken 2 of such peoples voters card n more to come, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by joshrare(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
If you look at this pictures and still allow GEJ another 4 years then you are very heartless and diabolical...the voice of the dead and posterity will never forgive you.

Are we hopeless without election
This GEJ/GMB blame game on every media(social and otherwise) is gettin out of hands.. Frankly speaking this boko haram mennace might not be what people arre makin of it cos our securrity is nothing to write abt.. If a student of imt enugu can carry 6 pump action riffle and 4 AK47 from warri to enugu 6 consecutive times in a public transport vehicle,. Nothing suprise me again

Forget GEJ and GMB, unless God intervene boko haram has come to stay
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
Am always hère, Maybe you have not noticed it
okay, That's nice,only that majorly people usually ses you frequenting Romance Section nine out of ten..
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ireneony(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

okay, That's nice,only that majorly people usually ses you frequenting Romance Section nine out of ten..

am a frequent commenter here.
I troll all the section
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
am a frequent commenter here.
I troll all the section

iSee, no wonder you are well LOVED by everyone plus you have this dynamic personality, so to say...nice knowing you Irene
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by ireneony(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

iSee, no wonder you are well LOVED by everyone plus you have this dynamic personality, so to say...nice knowing you Irene
who told you that?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by anigbajumo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
searay:
Which looting. Why are you so myopic in your view?
Why do you think that anybody supporting the government does that for selfish interest?
Let me educate you a little. All government officials are not corrupt or thieves as you presumed.
I have the right to support whoever I want to.
mr lecturer,u ar wrong sir
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
who told you that?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by emcaly001(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
I understand ur plight as regards d death occuring in d North but let me ask u a practical question u say is d problem what is d assurance that Buhari can stop them,take a look at other countries experiencing terrorism, how many of them blame their president for the sin of a few heartless human being? I must say u shuld b ashamed to use those departed soul as a campaign strategy for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by SailorXY: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here
Oga go sleep, is everything political campaign for you?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Habeyy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Imagine leaving nigeria in the hands of a clueless for another 4yrs, it would spread to other regions. Jonathan 4 six yrs wants more time but you cant give what you dont have. He keeps free the caught terrorists. Vote him out. change is here
hugafella:

use your head for once. who promised to make Jonathans government ungovernable? were there any bomb blasts before then? who are the people known for senseless killings in Nigeria? is it southerners or northerners? when the Niger delta militants were aggrieved, did they kill civilians? you must be thinking from your anus to blame Jonathan for the blasts.
you support the very perpetrators of evil because your brain is too puny to understand the mindset of the northern power brokers. The north ruled Nigeria for over 38 years, and even with all their massive corruption and cheating, we still supported them. but now a southerner is bing accused by southerners for bomb blasts? I'm tired of being in the midst of empty skulls.
oziegbe2015:
never argue with fools....because they reason with there anus....I. don't know when killing ur people and roasting dem lyk suya is d way to win dere mind

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by BEN1986: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
May their soul RIP. We Nigerian must be wise. We are full of looking for who to blame for our woes. In Kenya nobody is calling for the president's head, in Iraq, libya , Afghanistan and all terror countries. When husband beat his wife we call GEJ to resign for not seeing that was to happen. Sabotage is the worst thing that can happen to anybody. No matter who is in Aso rock if sabotage is involved he can't do anything. Buhari cannot stop BH, except BH choose to stop because his is a Muslim. What about handling the Niger Delta militants, will he leave aso rock to guard the pipes to prevent them from bombing it? what about MOSSOB in the east agitating for succession, or the OPC in the West. All the different groups have there demands. which has been there before GEJ. let us condemn what is bad and don't blame GEJ for all your problems. Mark you if u keep applauding them and praising them you might be the next victim. May God help us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by SailorXY: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
tell me something that has meaning, any meaning at all
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:

May the extremity and politics of your words not catch up with you
#using the solemnity of the dead for your political gain
RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by DWJOBScom(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:

Shut Up!!!

If your willy-willy sober reflected intention is to vote in the blood bath messiah of Dogs and Bamboons, may the voice, blood and soul of the murdered female 'corper' never let you rest.

AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by chitexy: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari is just a bloody motherfucker. They should continue to destroy their land and resources. #say No to Nothern rule. The presidency is not a birth right to a particular region. #GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
pls stop the appeal to sympathy and emotions. that doesn't count one bit. Sentiments are never going to get us anywhere as a nation. We need competence, not mere history, public appeal and talk. pls. credibility will not come by ur ability to discredit your opponent (which is what APC wholly dipped themselves in), but by issue based approaches, realistic solution proffering, not mere sentimental, propagandist approaches

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Justbright(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:

keep quiet... a president has no business bin one if he cannot safeguard d life of d pple.....who is behind bokoharam is not d issue,wed a PDP or APC or outsider all we are saying is gej should stop it cos Dats his duty.....av u ever asked y he hasn't been to any north eastern state since dis book tin...pls tink wt ur head
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by onyeamuma73: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
well done buhariharam north u are using ur peoples life to fight jonathan u people are fooooooooooooooooooooools the ants that is eating bitter leaf lives in the bitter leaf
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by stanislaus67(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
APc playing politics with the dead. Apc wants power by all means.They are sacrificing their own for the greater good(POWER) of the greater number of people(NORTH).I dare the northern elites to win the war against terrorism just like their Southern counterparts have just done against KIDNAPPING. I therefore refuse to be Bamboozled by your antics.CONTINUE KILLING YOURSELVES AND CONTINUE BLAMING IT ON GEJ.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by miky(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rip to these poor innocent folks, it's not about them never has been, poor people just trying to make a leaving in the hell called nigeria... Unfortunately the idiots that have held nigeria backward for 30 years are power hungry and bloodthirsty after OBJand now GEJ became president.. They now result to killing people for instability..
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by miky(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
miky:
Rip to these poor innocent folks, it's not about them never has been, poor people just trying to make a leaving in the hell called nigeria... Unfortunately the idiots that have held nigeria backward for 30 years are power hungry and bloodthirsty after OBJand now GEJ became president.. They now result to killing people for instability..

Gej till 2050
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by yemison(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
sumtims I wonda hw ppl tink, ppl r dying n u guys r Bizi talking abt GEJ, GMB etc, must u play politics in everything? infact u guys r jx talking n believing wot d BH sponsus want u to beliv jx to sabotage GEJ admin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.