Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! (27274 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by azeezInfo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
That was the same state I was posted by NYSC. Most of us had to scramble for redeployment after camp, yet few where redeployed and others left to face and live under impending fear of terror. NYSC kindly let go of Corp members crying for redeployment abeg.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by DrRiyo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Muazu left Bauchi clean. The only clean area today is Yuguda's clean shaved face

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by yorke1: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
hrakabz:
Idiot! You must be insane for sayin that, what goes around comes around! Who are the real sponsores of Boko Haram? Everyone knows of them, so why you putting the blame on a certain religion? this is just war against humanity and all what we need to do as Nigerians is to Unite and fyt this selfish politicians

You don't know what you are saying. No need twisting the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by pheemmii(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Breaking News on AIT now

adexsimply:
Please confirm the news first. sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Lero15(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
danyegbule:

GEJ cant bow out. If that is what they are agitating for , we cant give them that privilege.
My point actually is, if GEJ can't stop these guys...then I pray he doesn't win nxt year's elections.

Innocent peeps are dying...those that probably do not even know how to spell "Nigeria"
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by hensben(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
mehn!!! not again
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=16pt]Every body mentioning buhari. If only you can reason unlike Jonathan who can't.

Will buhari kill his own people when he needs their large votes at the forth coming election?

Will buhari scare people so much they won't want to come out to vote on election day despite needing their votes?

If you have any iota of common sense you illiterates will know it doesn't add up.

Give GEJ some other excuse for failure not BUHARI.

Or just say rip to the dead in anticipation of the elections
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BlackHuman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
ybalogs:

you telling me there ain't Muslims amongst those 132 children?What makes you think those doing the killings are Muslims?stop putting religion at the fore front when it comes to terrorism.We should rather pray for Peace globally.may God save Us.
They are muslims joor.....They are killing other innocent muslims because they want to enforce their own very ultra strict version of sharia.....and they feel that the Governments and Citizenry of these muslim countries are too libral or are not "Muslim enough".......We all know that's the way it is. Let's not live in denial. Take Boko- Haram for example, we all know they're against Western Education......So wether u want to admit it or not, they are basing and justifying their actions from the quran. The fact is; rightnow islam is a problem to the peace and progess of this world.....that's some #Straight talk I just spat out now.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Muslims bombing muslims, the muslim core north are emulating somalia, sudan,yemen,pakistan and iraq. May allah( satan) grant them their heart desire. The day this madness will get to south, that will be the end of nigeria. I pray nigeria should end forcefully. Let the oil regions go and build 30 of newyork cities, london, paris etc with their oil wealth and let the north continue to kill them selves like chikens. Untill then, GEJ till 2019. If you are not interested go and die.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by cupcake326(f): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oh Lord, heal our land
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by PehaKaso: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
bcreamz:

Mr chukwudi no be religous act o....na politics so please....

Na lie you lie so. wetin no be religious act?
them they do am both 4 religious & political pleasure but e no go work
no come here dey lie 4 afternoon korokoro

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by deflover(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gej is the cause abi APC angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by slap1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Northerners are killing each other...who will then vote for Buhari next year?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Developing Story:

A bomb just exploded at the Central Market, Bauchi.

Emergency services have arrived(Red cross).

Number of casualties still unknown.

Details soon...

Verify your claims..... Why the question tag on your topic? Are you asking us to tell you if there was a bomb blast or are you reporting an incident that occurred?
@ OP, verify also because, Within 3 hours I saw on the FP that police foiled a plan attack in Gombe minutes later on your FP, I saw that gombe park was bombed. Now, on FP is bauchi central market. What and which should we follow and believe?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by julimax(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
God forbid the day aboki sabi couple bomb...God help us

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by fiftynaira(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Leebeedo:

My broda, na anoda one oh, the tin tire person

Even if say na knock out
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by luvprince4real(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Indeed .............

There Was

A Country.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
I can sense 2015 wouldnt be funny
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
am used to it now........next story please
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Dereformer(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lero15:

My point actually is, if GEJ can't stop these guys...then I pray he doesn't win nxt year's elections.

Innocent peeps are dying...those that probably do not even know how to spell "Nigeria"

If Buhari comes in, the situation will be worse than it is right now.

Infact, BH will burn Nigeria. No region or state will be safe.

This is a man who opening condemned the use of force against BH even when they (BH) rejected FG's amnesty.

If Buhari comes in and BH stop their activities, it will a confirmation of my long standing believe that he and others including OBJ are bankrolling the activities of these demons.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by biilwwu(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
If na politics be this which party boko haram dey, This is a demonic ideology.Boko haram your days are number, you will all cry.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by luvprince4real(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
sawdust:
am used to it now........next story please
These ar pple's brodas and sisters, father's and modas, pple's luv that ar being killed and all u hv to say is "u ar used to it". May we never be used to bad news IJN.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by IGBOSON1: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
tommykiwi:
Wat are they turning our peaceful country into?

^^^When has Nigeria ever been peaceful!?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by ooshinibos: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
What sort of religion is this for God's sake? Are they animals or what? Seriously all this inhuman acts for supposed sex orgy in heaven or what?
WHO IS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY IN NIGERIA ..GEJ THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OVER TO YOU ..
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by millionboi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Killin diaselvs just 2acuse FG....BAD
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:

To people like you, it's to make Jonathan looks incompetent. While to people like me, it's to reduce Northern Votes. Only God knows the reason for all these devilish acts. Just hope the number of casualties ain't much. RIP to the dead!

If you really think that it is to reduce northern votes, then your reasoning is very faulty. Now let me ask you, how many people so far have been killed by BH? Surely not up to 30,000 (honestly, I'm not trying to undermine those deaths). Out of that number, many are children and teenagers.
The voting population of the north is probably well over 30 million. Now be sincere to yourself, do you think a depletion of the voting power of the north by 0.001% is significant?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.