Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! (27270 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Dstarst(f): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kenneth205:
Even The Bible Says Fear North

This is So Sad!!
funny u!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by mavelo: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Every body mentioning buhari. If only you can reason unlike Jonathan who can't.

Will buhari kill his own people when he needs their large votes at the forth coming election?

Will buhari scare people so much they won't want to come out to vote on election day despite needing their votes?

If you have any iota of common sense you illiterates will know it doesn't add up.

Give GEJ some other excuse for failure not BUHARI.

Or just say rip to the dead in anticipation of the elections
[/size]

Bro anytyn is possible, only GOD knows n dats al w@ I can say! because its also possible 2kil 1 2gain 10 out of frustratn 4d oda. Is so sad wit w@s happenin in dis country. cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by vigasimple(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
EbuGeneral:
this is becoming too much, God help us. If you really have a heart, vote Gen. Buhari come 2015 to stop all this mess.

So, your General Bhuari knows how to 'deal' with Boko Haram ?

Is this not a confirmation that Boko Haram is a political tool of the North to wrestle political power from the south.

I have news for you, what goes around comes around. The North are just going to disintegrate the country quicker than it would have been.

They promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ because they lost an election. They will still lose in 2015.

So, an old man of 72 years is the one that can run our country better than 50 years old like Fashola, Oshiomole, Okorocha or kwankwanso ?

It is about Bhuari personal political ambition and the North taking over presidency especially Oil block share in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Lero15(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dereformer:

If Buhari comes in, the situation will be worse than it is right now.

Infact, BH will burn Nigeria. No region or state will be safe.

This is a man who opening condemned the use of force against BH even when they (BH) rejected FG's amnesty.

If Buhari comes in and BH stop their activities, it will a confirmation of my long standing believe that he and others including OBJ are bankrolling the activities of these demons.
I don't like blaming people o... but GEJ? I'm not impressed.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
ooshinibos:

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF SECURITY IN NIGERIA ..GEJ THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OVER TO YOU ..

GEJ is not an Islamic scholar!!!! The problem is the religion and not GEJ.Face your problems hypocrites
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by slyjama1: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
R.I.P to d innocent souls. Nigeria in distress,Lord have mercy on us n come to our aid.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Suljosh: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
What sort of religion is this for God's sake? Are they animals or what? Seriously all this inhuman acts for supposed sex orgy in heaven or what?
you're cracking me up, please stop it.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
ILIDEFI:

If you really think that it is to reduce northern votes, then your reasoning is very faulty. Now let me ask you, how many people so far have been killed by BH? Surely not up to 30,000 (honestly, I'm not trying to undermine those deaths). Out of that number, many are children and teenagers.
The voting population of the north is probably well over 30 million. Now be sincere to yourself, do you think a depletion of the voting power of the north by 0.001% is significant?
una still dey campaign for dead people head...you guys are wicked....chai! wicked people too full this country..pretenders and hypocrites everywhere...no wonder things be like this for the country....its a pity.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nukilia: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
We know the culprit
We are ontop of the situation
We will bring them to book.

That's what we kept hearing for good 6years cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by zubby29(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
dis coiuntry needs help and for dos who says its goin forward continue lyin to urself
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by vivalavida(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
As far as they keep that their bombing up north,No problem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by loomer: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:

To people like you, it's to make Jonathan looks incompetent. While to people like me, it's to reduce Northern Votes. Only God knows the reason for all these devilish acts. Just hope the number of casualties ain't much. RIP to the dead!

bros I no go lie give u, I don't know Wat to believe again.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by mooremadu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Let dem keep killing themselves census is close oh.... Well obviously goats nd cows will b counted has human beings 4 dem (north)

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
hensben:
una still dey campaign for dead people head...you guys are wicked....chai! wicked people too full this country..pretenders and hypocrites everywhere...no wonder things be like this for the country....its a pity.
It's unfortunate u couldn't understand a simple line like that. Children and teenagers are not eligible to vote. I'm trying to explain the effective voters population that has been depleted in the north, as against the total voting population.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Suljosh: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lero15:
Xmas dey come o undecided

Though I don't really like Buhari.., but if Buhari being d nxt president wld make these foools stop, then GEJ must bow out.

Innocent peeps are dying...those that probably do not even know how to spell "Nigeria"
and the clowns just raised 21 billion for his re-election
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by tommykiwi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^When has Nigeria ever been peaceful!?
Aside boko boys Nigeria av been peaceful in the past. So Naija av been peaceful when we know notin of Boko boys,
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by lacasa: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:

To people like you, it's to make Jonathan looks incompetent. While to people like me, it's to reduce Northern Votes. Only God knows the reason for all these devilish acts. Just hope the number of casualties ain't much. RIP to the dead!

May God rest their souls n grant the families fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
delishpot:
Naija politics as it stands

Just look at the masses queuing up to vote in their oppressors!

Nigerians done enter one chance.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by XRAY21(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
datguru:
ISLAM

A religion of peace and love
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Missmossy(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
embarassedJeez! Thats terrible!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by CyberWolf: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kenneth205:
Even The Bible Says Fear North

This is So Sad!!
Stop misquoting the bible angry angry...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by hensben(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
ILIDEFI:

It's unfortunate u couldn't understand a simple line like that. Children and teenagers are not eligible to vote. I'm trying to explain the effective voters population that has been depleted in the north, as against the total voting population.
So what you trying to say, BH sponsors told them to target teens in their attack in other to paint GEJ or BUHARI black right, so those guys killed in the attack in other thread are teens right, abuja bomb blast on youtube are teens right and so on... I ask, when did youth become teen huh all in the name of politics una go dey talk open lies...hope you know 18yrs n above is refer to as youth...make una continue.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by stupor(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
May their souls find eternal peace !
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by sexyeyes(f): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa ooooo so so bomb blast everyday. Wen dis bombing go end self? Baba God Abeg save us oooo
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by watered(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
In the voice of Chinua Achebe "There was a Country"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.