Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! (27273 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BinghiNya(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
vivalavida:
As far as they keep that their bombing up north,No problem.
your family may be involved one day so I am gonna remind you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by danyegbule: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lero15:

My point actually is, if GEJ can't stop these guys...then I pray he doesn't win nxt year's elections.

Innocent peeps are dying...those that probably do not even know how to spell "Nigeria"
What makes you think that GMB either can stop it. The fact is that they initiated this evil called BH or let me be fair to them, they encourage the BH by their inciting words of NOT MAKING NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BinghiNya(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
DuchessLily:
islam is a religion of peace and almost every part of d world muslims are terrorising and killing pple?? Oohh pls find another excuse 4 dis ur religion....

May all d dead Rip. God pls intervene.
kkk, cia, kgb, bush, blair, lord resistance army, rev jones, oritshejafor etc are what, we have a lot of christian terrorists more like carlos the jackal, noclas ceaucescu, hitler etc. Boko Haram are not muslims by action
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by XRAY21(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
The problem in nigeria is not politics it one religion of peace

A-qaedal
,Isis
,Al -qaide. And many more the last time I saw this terrorist group name all over the world there where up to 13 killing and tormenting and some one will blame government it not government it the wicked religion of peace Nigeria is even fighting them just see what isis are doing you will. Understand
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Deapexboy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
2morro GEJ will start to console d family of d diseased becos that is wat he his GOOD AT..

HE once made a vow to protect the lives and properties of it citizens..Has he forgotten dat so soon?

GEJ tenure have been known for wasting human lives right from the day he started campaign in PHC (2011)

Buhari till GEJ speak in tonguesgrin...
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Timoleon(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
WIZGUY69:
shocked
ha ha.
God save we your children in the north o.
I don't think there's any political motive behind BH.
its just an ideology.
same is happening in Iraq, Pakistan. etc.
anyway. r.I.p to the dead.

Please go and read up on the places you mentioned and you will learn that there is always a political and an economical motive.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BinghiNya(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Arysexy:

Otu nnei is mad. Ewu boko haram like u.
you are a certified fool, type in English please, I can't comprehend your neolithic language
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by ddefoe: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lero15:
Xmas dey come o undecided

Though I don't really like Buhari.., but if Buhari being d nxt president wld make these foools stop, then GEJ must bow out.

Innocent peeps are dying...those that probably do not even know how to spell "Nigeria"
honestly,whoever that can stop this carnage be it Buhari or anyone else is welcomed
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Mubarack44(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
here is the photo of the bomb explosion
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
What sort of religion is this for God's sake? Are they animals or what? Seriously all this inhuman acts for supposed sex orgy in heaven or what?

Point of correction, what sort of people are these?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by lanrehamd: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
If the perpetrators of this DEVILISH act are hiding under the platform of religion, its total NON SENSE and HEARTHLESS.
In Islam, even the life of an animal is precious let alone the life of a fellow being like urs.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
What sort of religion is this for God's sake? Are they animals or what? Seriously all this inhuman acts for supposed sex orgy in heaven or what?
with your comment i can categorically tell you that you are worse than them. AM A MUSLIM AND AM NOT A TERRORIST
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mubarack44:
here is the photo of the bomb explosion

Where's the pic?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by delpee(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
BinghiNya:
the Christian god is weak and dead, if not he should have stopped the bomb from being detonated

Those who died in the Kano mosque attack are also Christians I guess.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by sphinx54: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
Is bomb blast a religion
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by XRAY21(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
BinghiNya:
the Christian god is weak and dead, if not he should have stopped the bomb from being detonated

You problem big o big well we'll it so sad you are adding to it
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BinghiNya(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
delpee:

Those who died in the Kano mosque attack are also Christians I guess.
read the posts don't be myopic
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by EbuGeneral(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
mickykhe:

Idiot.$$$ people r dying and u r here campaigning for political party instead of condemning d act. Fool like u, I wish u wat u don't wish other. I feel like beating u up right away.

I wonder if you read my comment before quoting me? I don't know who is the fool here. you or your clueless GEJ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by BiniShrine(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
adexsimply:
Please confirm the news first. sad
Comfirmed bro, my mum just called me.. Family house is like 15minute drive from dat market.. Been to dat market countless times..... may God protect my parents n all good ppl of Bauchi state.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Clinton207: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
My God not again!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Ninapha(f): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
EbuGeneral:
this is becoming too much, God help us. If you really have a heart, vote Gen. Buhari come 2015 to stop all this mess.

are u insunuating that Buhari knows the root of BH? Or why do u believe only him can stop it?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by dhikirulahi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is a not a religions matter cos d northerns r not d only one practicing islamic religion

So pls let mind wot we type or say pls islam is a religion of peace n unity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger, Chad Attack Boko Haram After IS Pledge Opens New Fronts -YAHOO NEWS / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.