Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! (27267 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by OLADD: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Developing Story:

A bomb just exploded at the Central Market, Bauchi.

Emergency services have arrived(Red cross).

Number of casualties still unknown.

Details soon...
GAZZUZZ:
Developing Story:

Details soon...
GAZZUZZ:
Developing Story:

Details soon...

I thought the threat of dogs and baboons been soaked in blood is still far away from been accentuated, why is it been fast forwarded? Could this be a testimony of the born-to-rule been jittery and distrust with the potentiality of power slipping from their hands in the next four years? How far can they bomb fellow Nigerians to power under the disguise of religion? Is there any doubting Thomas who still believes this carnage is religious? Oh Mighty God of Israel, help us your children. The earth is filled with the blood of the innocent.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
From Gombe to Bauchi. undecided

Wetin we do these cows
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
hensben:
So what you trying to say, BH sponsors told them to target teens in their attack in other to paint GEJ or BUHARI black right, so those guys killed in the attack in other thread are teens right, abuja bomb blast on youtube are teens right and so on... I ask, when did youth become teen huh all in the name of politics una go dey talk open lies...hope you know 18yrs n above is refer to as youth...make una continue.
Guy, where is your sense of comprehension? In my initial post, I said that probably less than 30,000 people so far have been killed. Now, considering that some of the victims of BH attacks are also children and teenagers, alongside adults, it then means that those 30,000 are not all eligible voters. Therefore much less than 30,000 northern voters have been killed by BH, out of a total voting population of well over 30 - 40 million in the north. It then means that the drop in the voting strength of the north is less than 0.001% or even as low as 0.0005%. Now, is that drop significant?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Tomytomy3: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
EbuGeneral:
this is becoming too much, God help us. If you really have a heart, vote Gen. Buhari come 2015 to stop all this mess.
it is too late to be stopped. Just get ready to die.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by chitexy: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=EbuGeneral post=29112362]this is becoming too much, God help us. If you really have a heart, vote Gen. Buhari come 2015 to stop all this

Why won't he stop it? He is part of it. How u forget so soon. 'If I don't become president I will make the country ungovernable' General Buhari 2011
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Lero15(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
ddefoe:
honestly,whoever that can stop this carnage be it Buhari or anyone else is welcomed
nice words jare
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Lero15(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Suljosh:
and the clowns just raised 21 billion for his re-election
Imagine...people are starving and they are here wasting our billions
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by mzealbee(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr chukwudi or wt ever u call yourself don't just open up your mouth and say trash instead of being sentimental profer solution rather than say something u no not about cos Islam never preach violence and those rascals that term themselves as Muslims and say they r fishing for Islam are nothing but political thugs which we all no but by God grace very soon we shall overcome them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by babestella: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2014
That religion called Is-ram is crazy. The followers are deranged and misguided to cause mayhem the world. 90% of the chaos in the world today is caused by people of that religious fate. What a shame. Yet some ignoramus want to bring back one of the religious fundamentalist, an islamist to come and rule Nigeria. Never, it will never happen. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by hardbody: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2014
WIZGUY69:
shocked
ha ha.
God save we your children in the north o.
I don't think there's any political motive behind BH.
its just an ideology.
same is happening in Iraq, Pakistan. etc.
anyway. r.I.p to the dead.

Wot da fvck are u still doing there?

No vex bro, just pissed
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by ayikondu(m): 4:13am On Dec 23, 2014
How can we as Nigerians be so naive and think the FG is completely helpless about the whole situation. No insurgent can last 24hrs without the complicity of the govt. Why was Azazi murdered when he said BW was a pdp agenda? (Yakowa was just a collateral damage) why was Ihejirika removed when he started making progress? Gej knows the victims of BH are likely to be people that will vote buhari so he cant be bothered. If boko haram have been killing pple frm Bayelsa. rivers. imo and other places where he expects to win; the story would have been different. How many pple in the north will actually go out and vote come feb 14?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2014
chukwudi44:
What sort of religion is this for God's sake? Are they animals or what? Seriously all this inhuman acts for supposed sex orgy in heaven or what?

Muslims will kill muslims? I thought they are supposed to kill people of other religions?

All the attacks are in muslim denominated states,so how can you categorically state such?

I don't know the church Or God you worship as the the ones I know are now revealing that this is no religious attack.

Let's reason please
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by vivalavida(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
BinghiNya:
your family may be involved one day so I am gonna remind you
Naaaa. You guys should enjoy the bombing while it lasts
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by akanbiaa(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2014
babestella:
That religion called Is-ram is crazy. The followers are deranged and misguided to cause mayhem the world. 90% of the chaos in the world today is caused by people of that religious fate. What a shame. Yet some ignoramus want to bring back one of the religious fundamentalist, an islamist to come and rule Nigeria. Never, it will never happen. GEJ till 2019.
Once you begin to know the secrets of CIA, Illuminati, Baphomet, New world order, Stereotyping Islam in Negative view to cause mayhem hate and crisis, google all these and also check the Rothschild plan to rule the world when you carefully research all these your eyes shall be opened and you will see how devilish and wicked the elite are to rule and take control and how they have perfected their acts in putting the blame on others. Then you will see that Islam nor Christianity is not the problem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by akanbiaa(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2014
ayikondu:
How can we as Nigerians be so naive and think the FG is completely helpless about the whole situation. No insurgent can last 24hrs without the complicity of the govt. Why was Azazi murdered when he said BW was a pdp agenda? (Yakowa was just a collateral damage) why was Ihejirika removed when he started making progress? Gej knows the victims of BH are likely to be people that will vote buhari so he cant be bothered. If boko haram have been killing pple frm Bayelsa. rivers. imo and other places where he expects to win; the story would have been different. How many pple in the north will actually go out and vote come feb 14?
you have hit the nail on the head, they(boko haram) aims to cause fear and the fear is everywhere now, it will be like suicide for an average voter in the north to go and vote when he knows there might be a bomb blast in the polling units. If the fear can be conquered, then the aim will be defeated.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by ooshinibos: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

GEJ is not an Islamic scholar!!!! The problem is the religion and not GEJ.Face your problems hypocrites

Really ..you are a typical religious uninformed Nigerian ...so islamic scholars are the rulers of Nigeria and are the commander in chief of the armed forces ? isn't read your Nigerian constitution , the very first page .GEJ is in charge of the security of Nigerians as per the constitution that he received ( either islamic or christianic ) ..and he needs to exert this authority now before its too late ..i think its too late already
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by sayatyadebayor(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2014
datguru:
ISLAM

what is happen to islam its only christian de dat market pls for god sake
Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Just Got this from bauchi central market when Governor yuguda visited.

Re: Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
more coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.