Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters (754 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress
(APC) for the 2015 General Elections, Mohammed
has finally joined Twitter with handle @
ThisIsBuhari.
Buhari joined the popular social media earlier
today to further his campaign with his first
tweet which reads:
“Good afternoon my friends! This will now be
my official Twitter handle to communicate with
you. – GMB”
The account, @ThisIsBuhari has gathered over 5,
000 followers as at the time of reporting.

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
The General,my mentor
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by Tundeiab(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
I go vote am if him join Nairaland... Lol
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by FastShipping: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am now following man of integrity on twitter.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by Pinnacle(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks God that his rival brought twitter to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by donmalcolm21(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please explain to us via twitter how you will stabilize the price of oil. Another daft Mumu has joined twitter
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by BrokenTV: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
This Buhari lunatics will not stop to amaze me. They will count this as one of the achievement of him. Joining twitter will not stop Jonathan from beating him next year.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by FastShipping: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
This new "GMB twitter account" could be fake....
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by melvinjames: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pinnacle:
Thanks God that his rival brought twitter to Nigeria.

And he would have decreed it illegal if he was still head of state.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by melvinjames: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
The General,my mentor
Do you know the meaning of mentor or the act of "mentoring"?

Try and search dictionary meanings of words before using them. Buhari could not have been your adviser, master, guide, preceptor, those are the synonyms of mentor.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by egift(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
It is over 10k now and counting. You too can follow on https://twitter.com/ThisIsBuhari

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters by prewtyjulie(f): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hope after posting something negative he wont come out and say that wasnt my account. Oga tell us now, is this official or not

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals How He Crushedterrorism As Head Of State / Bauchi Youth Set GEJ Campaign Bus Ablaze (photos) / Jlm 2015: Movement Of Jah People In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.