Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,231 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! (46032 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by IlajeGal1: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Kiki Osinbajo is one of the 2 daughters of Nigeria’s vice-president Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. The pretty babe joined Twitter with the handle @kikkiiosinbajo on Tuesday, 5th January 2016 with a short bio (Born on March 18) with a sexy profile photo. There is however no opening personal tweet from her yet but retweets of her disclaiming 3 fake Twitter accounts in her name. First daughter Zahra Buhari also joined in calling out the impostors. Within 72 hours of making her debut on Twitter, the VP’s daughter has 153 followers and follows 16 people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kikkiiosinbajo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by realjoker(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
wow...what a cute babe.
baba must see this.
let me join the norm.....
real joker be like --
Every fucking comment was a hit, back to back from 2012 to 2013 to 2014, on politics, romance, phone yet no FTC title.. Koni dafun iyalaya anybody...
realjoker ti take over...
introvert be like.......
Egbon realjoker, if u want the FTC title.... You can Come and collect it.....
#leavetrashforlawma

39 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
she's okay.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by BOKO52(m): 2:25am On Jan 08, 2016
why i no go love you when your papa na vice president, kiki na only one signature my life go change..

20 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by BOKO52(m): 2:26am On Jan 08, 2016
why i no go love you when your papa na vice president, kiki na only one signature my life go change..

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Vicadonis(m): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Biko, what will this change. Kini gbogbo rubbish yi nao

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Amberon: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2016
I love this administration. Beautiful people everywhere. Unlike the previous ones with GEJ , Obasanjo and Atiku.

How can you steal all that money and still be ugly?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:
I love this administration. Beautiful people everywhere. Unlike the previous ones with GEJ , Obasanjo and Atiku.

May GOD bless u.

56 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Godspikin: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

25 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by tafabaloo(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Kk now

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Is this suppose to be on Front page?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Amberon: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Amen!! may God bless you too.
EVILFOREST:
May GOD bless u.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by shesszi(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2016
omo pastor

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
That's not a tattoo on her hand, right?

No vex we Engr's we see things like that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by ikbnice(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2016
and they say this one's father is a pastor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Rikidony(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2016
SHE IS JUST A TYPICAL NIGERIAN STREET GIRL NOTHING SPECIAL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by trigar12(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by hatux: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2016
I see nothing special bout this...

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by xage(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
A lady either modestly veiled in Hijab like Marry or shamefully given to the nudist culture of exposure

Zahra of Buhari wouldn't dress like this...

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by ovugoo: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Power makes headline weather pretty or ugly. Even goat wil receive encomium once in power.

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by lasisi69(f): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
To be a big shot good o.. See How people dey comment

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by Dannieln1: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
[code][/code] ;DLaffing in swahili "kikikikikikikikiki"
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by brunofarad(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Not spectacular
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by looseweight: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Cute
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by kennyman2000(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2016
congrats to her.. Atleast, she too go dey forward our reports to her papa..

This deal might interest you. Check.. https://www.nairaland.com/2822939/winner-member-could-make-money
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by faceyourfear: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2016
i see
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! by teebaxy(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Amberon:

Are u afraid to add mama piss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / Protesters Raze APC's Office In Daura, Buhari’s Village (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.