Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? (976 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you are dating a girl and suddenly you meet dangote’s
daughter in a function, And she’s interested in you and want
to settle down with you.

Would you Break up with your Babe?

Drop your comment.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by KMB: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Would your babe leave you for Dangote himself or remain with you

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by NosaHenry(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Honestly I will give it a very serious consideration, especially if I find her attractive and intelligent
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sure
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
so because she is dangote's daughter I should end a relationship I worked hard to start in the first place abi? I will never do such a thing. I think it reeks of greed to break ur gfs heart.

here's what I'd do...I'd ask her in clear terms to end d relationship n if she doesn't I will do to her all the things all her exs hv done to her that made her end up with me... grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by waleadex(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Question for the single guys...but as for a married man I will not chase my wife away because of her,never. Better still,I can have her as 2nd wife if she so desires.... grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Who is Dangote? Wrong mentality! Poverty infested mind! What a post?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Soon, we'll all realise that money is not everything, and that love, openness, sincerity, and trust is the key thing. If you have worked hard to build a soulmate relationship with a girl, never give her up for anything. It is lazy guys that love to jump ship when presented with this kind of temptation.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
waleadex:
Question for the single guys...but as for a married man I will not chase my wife away because of her,never. Better still,I can have her as 2nd wife if she so desires.... grin
oga talk true
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by chimerase2: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
If amu in luv with her why will I leave her?
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
tpacalipse:
Who is Dangote? Wrong mentality! Poverty infested mind! What a post?
it a simple question dude
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by major466(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
I won't.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by waleadex(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
collinsflex:
oga talk true
That's the truth.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
waleadex:

That's the truth.
ah hear
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mtchewwwu
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Harbosede02:
Mtchewwwu
y d mtchew
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by fijiano202(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why would I do that when I know I would be richer than her Father....B.O.B(Based On Believe)
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
Why would I do that when I know I would be richer than her Father....B.O.B(Based On Believe)
ah believe you. #one of d best comment
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na to tell am say u get low sperm count
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by vizboy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
don't even have to blink twice and I will say yes
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
vizboy:
don't even have to blink twice and I will say yes
lolz I c
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=shockwave91 post=29115196]Na to tell am say u get low sperm count[/quote ] lolz

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by apholaryn: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
wow!...can't blieve I'm not gon say yes...
guyz I mumu abi?...I kno.
don't blame me...dat girl is jes worth choosing over d world.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by lilmax(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
I work for my own money, what's my business with his daughter?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by collinsflex(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
apholaryn:
wow!...can't blieve I'm not gon say yes...
guyz I mumu abi?...I kno.
don't blame me...dat girl is jes worth choosing over d world.
ma guy u no b mugu if she wourth am
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by jworos(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
No way...
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by 100Cents: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
collinsflex:
If you are dating a girl and suddenly you meet dangote’s
daughter in a function, And she’s interested in you and want
to settle down with you.

Would you Break up with your Babe?

Drop your comment.

Why not ?

Most girls are not worth it..
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by apholaryn: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
collinsflex:
ma guy u no b mugu if she wourth am
I no argue....
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by Islie: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Make I see the Dangote daughter first before I know Wetin go happen

All this talk and no action don tire mw
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by vizboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
collinsflex:
lolz I c

na so
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You? by pasqal09: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014

(1)

How Can I Tell My Friend That Her Dressing Disgusts Me? / Breaking Up!! / 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.