Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine (976 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2015
1 Guys go broke: of course after the buying of expensive gifts and outing guys go broke, a dude who is #30000 rich becomes #5000 poorer after valentine if he's lucky.

2 Periods gets lost: after the 2-4hrs sex romp during the valentine, periods are either stolen or misplaced you know this is the best sign that show you are a soon to be parent.

3 Destinies are shattered: you will ask how this ur answer destinies are shattered through abortion
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Mimienudles(f): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
...some people swear never to celebrate Val
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by justmag(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Period get lost like chibok girls
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Skillfullulu(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
1 Guys go broke: of course after the buying of expensive gifts and outing guys go broke, a dude who is #30000 rich becomes #5000 poorer after valentine if he's lucky.

2 Periods gets lost: after the 2-4hrs sex romp during the valentine, periods are either stolen or misplaced you know this is the best sign that show you are a soon to be parent.

3 Destinies are shattered: you will ask how this ur answer destinies are shattered through abortion

quarrels start too
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Men, past the stage of getting broke from girls.

If we can't drink garri together, then poof, vamoose son of a bit**.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Romanciella(f): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by mizcalvina(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
soooooooo true

but really is Valentine about boyfriends and girlfriends alone?

Nigerians!!!!
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
More reasons y the girls should b collecting flowers for val & guys holding back their stick
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:
soooooooo true

but really is Valentine about boyfriends and girlfriends alone?

Nigerians!!!!
Sorry dear, are u a Val-less girl like me , A val-less guy
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:

What about those who will get engaged?
Those will know their stand as side niggas?
Heartbreaks?
New relationships?
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Sorry dear, are u a Val-less girl like me , A val-less guy
am not val less

ave got dates

family and friends
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

am not val less

ave got dates

family and friends
Hehehe i get ur point
same here wit me but i was referring to d naija version of val (boyfriend)
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Hehehe i get ur point
same here wit me but i was referring to d naija version of val (boyfriend)
am not val less in that version either.
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

Congrats
I will b here dat day to listen to stories
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

Congrats
I will b here dat day to listen/read stories
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Lo smiley
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Kennywills7:

Congrats
I will b here dat day to listen to stories
and I will gladly share my wonderful stories
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by Kennywills7(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

and I will gladly share my wonderful stories
grin
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by chimerase2: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't knw why u guysin romance. Sextion overhype disval soo much
Re: 3 Things That Surely Happens After Valentine by ggrin(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
We don't celebrate val here in burundiundecided

What's it all bout thosad

(1) (Reply)

Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? / What Is The Silliest Thing Someone You Know Believes IN / Can You Say AMEN To This PRAYER??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.