Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) (10589 Views)

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) / I Went To A Babalawo For A 'husband' And This Is What Happened / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
oshe11:
videos or adonblivit

Why do you want to see thevpix? So you can get hardon
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by denedene(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2014
I miss em troll.. kai! nairaland is boring without em
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2014
krall:
I can't believe the level or Immorality happening in broad day light. Up till now I can't still believe what I saw this afternoon.
At the counter they were dressed scantily dressed and on provocative clothing. I don't know if its to attract customers or what. I had to say something and confronted them. But everyone just talked me shut.

I brought out my handset to take pictures and the security seized my phone.

wey pix?
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by manmade(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2014
krall:
what did I do to deserve all this insult?
The place na your father's house?
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by CrazyScientist: 2:59am On Dec 23, 2014
krall:
I can't believe the level or Immorality happening in broad day light. Up till now I can't still believe what I saw this afternoon.
At the counter they were dressed scantily dressed and on provocative clothing. I don't know if its to attract customers or what. I had to say something and confronted them. But everyone just talked me shut.

I brought out my handset to take pictures and the security seized my phone.

You are back bro? Them ban you? grin
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by ipleddge: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Chai wey I don get my Vaseline ready,u dey mad op oo
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
chimerase2:
So u mean no pix and u said pix
De kind thunda way go fire some pple is eating ngbadume with zobo angry
@ bolded grin
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by DEUSHA(f): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
[i][/i]
kendrick9:
where is d pic.. u are very foolish op
. Must u insult d op
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Applaner: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
some people don't know de meaning of unclad
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by LewisO: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
@op At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people you are obnoxious in a different and worse way, i would have like to insult u but the sad truth u wouldn't understand me. Who are u pranking here? U're just a piece of crap!
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
you deserve to be whipped with koboko soaked in kerosene
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by haywire07(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sunkyphil:
shey u no say dem suppose use chain take tie u down angry

See as u make me laff like mad man for road . weyrey nie
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Sunkyphil(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
haywire07:

See as u make me laff like mad man for road . weyrey nie
cheesy
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by zicoy6k: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Guy, the thunder wey go fire you still dey drink power horse.
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by ebukaOtika(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Instead make person chop food wey him use him pocket money buy , him dey do camera man work for free ,,.,,.
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by bank2k4real(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by haywire07(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Sunkyphil:
cheesy
Honestly, that wz one of the funniest replies on nairaland. U can't bliv I thought about it dis midnight and burst into lafter, momma had to com check and asked y I wz laffing all alone in d middle of d night. Well, I told her I wz on a call sha .
U killed dat guy mehn.
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Stanleyafam(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2014
I hav a female friend that works there and the management sends them back if they don't have heavy make up on..infact for this festive season they were all asked to have their hair done to a long one.. its crazy
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 24, 2014
chimerase2:
So u mean no pix and u said pix
De kind thunda way go fire some pple is eating NGBADUME with zobo angry
hahahaha "dies" grin
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Stanleyafam:
I hav a female friend that works there and the management sends them back if they don't have heavy make up on..infact for this festive season they were all asked to have their hair done to a long one.. its crazy
thank you sir. These people don't like believing me
Re: Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) by lordstarex(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
wetin concern u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE] / 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You / Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.