Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan (27049 Views)

I Have Created Many Wealthy Nigerians –jonathan / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by sufido123: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vote GEJ! Buhari endorsed him already.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by onadana: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
embarassedSure.. more like created more thieves in the sharing club....clueless.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Adminisher: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
This man just does not know how to talk. I blame the people who brought him into politics.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:
GEJ till Buhari quits threatening violence!

That is how a true elder statesman talks

GEJ til osama bin hari grows hair on his dirty teeth

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by abdulll6afh(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Many nigerians are animals especially those who support jonathan.hmmm vote for him again and see how he will destroy the country if u think the bomb blast will only stay in the north. One day will turn to south because he is doing contract for western contries to destroy naija slowly so may dear animals nigerian vote for him if u are animalism

12 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by spankyflex(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
abdulll6afh:
Many nigerians are animals especially those who support jonathan.hmmm vote for him again and see how he will destroy the country if u think the bomb blast will only stay in the north. One day will turn to south because he is doing contract for western contries to destroy naija slowly so may dear animals nigerian vote for him if u are animalism
very cheap lie dude

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Caseless: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
stevecantrell:
Does he even know the implications of such careless talk ?
i cant help, but hate that man. He's such a feeb.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by jaysniggs: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes in Biafran Land! angry angry angry

Lol aren't you Igbo?
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Adminisher: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Boss13:
For a president, Jonathan talks carelessly. He should mind his uterrances to avoid losing more supporters

The IQ is very very low. This is a shame to have as Nigeria's president. His supporters know the man is mentally handicapped but he is all they have. What a pity?.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think jonathan should please just shut his mouth.........He cant do anything about boko haram fine........what about the internally displaced person. I watched AIT news and i was shaking my head when people are fighting over tubers of yam donate to them by DARSAT where the hell is the wife of the president to donate relief materials to them.............they sleep in a cement-style house whereas jonathan and his sill wife sleep in a air condition room........with the way jonathan is running the affairs of this country can he even perform in a country like U.S,A. TANOIDS are set of people who are blinded by ethnicity and money.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
This man just does not know how to talk. I blame the people who brought him into politics.

His not a fan of talking ,he's a fan of action

Your mentor that loves talking is finding it hard to call 'kworofshon' and 'impeacheble'

Gej till bin hari loses his fulani accent

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
PDP only created few wealthy nigerians through corruption.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
PDP only created few wealth nigerians through corruption.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
I can list 35 village teachers who turned millionnaires in 2014. They all drive their private cars worth 1.1 million & above.

You e. diots should keep wasting your destinies on BokoHarry; why the intelligent ones tap from the stream of wealth.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade354:
I think jonathan should please just shut his mouth.........He cant do anything about boko haram fine........what about the internally displaced person. I watched AIT news and i was shaking my head when people are fighting over tubers of yam donate to them by DARSAT where the hell is the wife of the president to donate relief materials to them.............they sleep in a cement-style house whereas jonathan and his sill wife sleep in a air condition room........with the way jonathan is running the affairs of this country can he even perform in a country like U.S,A. TANOIDS are set of people who are blinded by ethnicity and money.
Shut up u ugly faced camel

Gej till buhari suuporters stop bleaching in their tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Even Mr Ibu dat we tag a 'lunatic' in Nollywood can't make these statement in public angryangryangry

10 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Bellfun(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Will someone just tell Jona to stop insulting Nigerians?!...its really hard defending his utterances!!!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
kastonkastrol:
creating few billionaires when majority of your people are languishing in poverty.

smh

When lazy youths like u sit down idle and sPew rubbish on the internet, and rather than key into d wonderful oPPortunities that the jonathan govt has created, u keeP waiting for manna to fall down from heaven; i am a key testimony to the agricultural transformation that has taken Place under this govt. Am into agro-allied exPortation and am about to go into large scale farming, and i will say with all sincerity of PurPose, that without Jonathan, i wouldnt have being on a faster route to being a multi-millionaire; key into his economic Policies and you will find yourself being in wealth faster than you can imagine.

Sai Jonathan
Sai Mobuch

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Citadelbot: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:
Buhari is not the change we need

Guy, your own assignment is to spam the forum with pictures of Innocent slain corper, just to score cheap political point. You can make your point without the pics of those innocent corpers, Respect the dead and stop spamming the forum with there pics.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
After reading dis
Buhari be like 'fellow neigeriens,dat is kworofshon'

Gej till buhari pass oral english

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Rhozabeth(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
PDP has created many wealthy nigerians thru every form of corruption the human mind can think off! Yes u are right Mr president!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by sufido123: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Caseless:
i cant help, but hate that man. He's such a feeb.

Your hate is a burden you carry! Buhari has caused many Nigerians to die by his reckless talk than the rest of the world combined:

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by hakbab: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
@chaberry Why can,t you just apply some reasoning here haba! if Buhari is the sponsor of boko haram what stop the government from going after him.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by jaysniggs: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Do we call him a Clueless thing for nothing?

Now I see why he is the clueless one.
This man really has no idea of how to run an enormous entity like Nigeria.
Let learned people lead Nigeria and govern us under the rule of law. Then we will be able to achieve our full potentials as a nation.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by richybanky(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Am nt a fan of APC/PDP to cut it short I hate Nigeria politics.. Bt d way u keep saying GEJ till Buhari do dis, Buhari do dat looks childish to me..
#NoInsult
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

you see your life.......when they call number fool in nigeria i know you will be the first to raise up his hand.........Gej who order henry okah to bomb abuja square hall on october 1....henry okah said diezani called him 20 times.......He came out to say The attack was not by MEND.you support a leader who doesnt give a Bleep about the citizen life..........I dont know why you choose to remain like this.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by laykhorn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
vedaxcool:
And you have also created millions of refugees, millions of poor people, and hundreds of molested young women. Yes you define the words irredeemable failure who uses alcohol to drown and deaden your conscience to self recrimination and accountability. Gej till the 2014.
This is invariably too much for the clueless one... That m in parenthesis concatenated eith your moniker got my attention. When did you get a third leg madam?
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
I can list 35 village teachers who turned millionnaires in 2014. They all drive their private cars worth 1.1 million & above.

You e. diots should keep wasting your destinies on BokoHarry; why the intelligent ones tap from the stream of wealth.
Dude how much is fuel price currently is it #65 or #97 cos i want to know who increased it before i vote for who increased it for making life easier for the masses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by sufido123: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
How do we know if Jonathan really said this. Consider the source. The daily Trust is the voice of Buharistan.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by ifeanyija(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Govt has created policies to make people business successful, u don't ve to sit at home to be rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaberry:
Nope, Boko haram and the chief sponsor(Buhari) will first be rottin in helll

And if Buhari is not a Boko haram sponsor, you are a prolific f00l
Re: PDP Has Created Many Wealthy Nigerians- Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade354:
you see your life.......when they call number fool in nigeria i know you will be the first to raise up his hand.........Gej who order henry okah to bomb abuja square hall on october 1....henry okah said diezani called him 20 times.......He came out to say The attack was not by MEND.you support a leader who doesnt give a Bleep about the citizen life..........I dont know why you choose to remain like this.

When a big fool speaks he leaves no holes barred

U made so many unsubstantiated allegations and u expect to sound intelligent in the end
I'm not surprised lie old fool mohammed is your mentor and u r a good student

By the time u discover ur level of ignoramus ur brain will have rusted beyond redemption

GEJ TILL BUHARI GETS A NEW PAIR OF BRAINS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.