Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape (2066 Views)

Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gateleo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
The new Eko Atlantic cityscape off the coast of Lagos, has begun to take shape. The first residential and commercial tower blocks under construction can now be seen clearly in the light of day from Ahmadu Bello Way on Victoria Island and the Marina on Lagos Island.
Beside this development, there is something new. A section of new roads in the emerging city has been illuminated with street lights which are very visible at night.
The Managing Director of South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the developers and planners of the emerging city disclosed these facts to newmen last week.
“Eko Atlantic’s road system is rolling out more and more each day but it is the first time any of the internal city routes has been lit. We are very satisfied that the street lighting has come on as this represents another important step in the successful development of Eko Atlantic,” Frame said. The first row of lights along Eko Boulevard, a paved eight-lane thoroughfare that is over a mile long and is the spine of the Business District, will be extended in the New Year as the developers forge ahead with infrastructure development.
Concrete block paved roads, spacious side walks and kerbs are also being built in the first and second phases of developing Eko Atlantic.
‘The project development area is now so large and progressing so quickly that it won’t be long before we need internal road signs to drive around,” Frame said.
“To date, 10 per cent of Eko Atlantic’s roads in Phase 1 and 2 are paved while 32 per cent have stone-base in place providing access to motor vehicles. Furthermore 25 per cent of the roads are defined with kerb lines. 56 per cent of storm water drainage has been installed along with 34 per cent of state-of-the-art communications, 50 per cent of the sewage distribution network and 36 per cent of the water supply network have also been completed,” he said.

Kudos Fashola....

Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by Greyworld: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shey yu nid help ni.......
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by ochejoseph(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wonderful!
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
gateleo:
The new Eko Atlantic cityscape off the coast of Lagos, has begun to take shape. The first residential and commercial tower blocks under construction can now be seen clearly in the light of day from Ahmadu Bello Way on Victoria Island and the Marina on Lagos Island.
Beside this development, there is something new. A section of new roads in the emerging city has been illuminated with street lights which are very visible at night.
The Managing Director of South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the developers and planners of the emerging city disclosed these facts to newmen last week.
“Eko Atlantic’s road system is rolling out more and more each day but it is the first time any of the internal city routes has been lit. We are very satisfied that the street lighting has come on as this represents another important step in the successful development of Eko Atlantic,” Frame said. The first row of lights along Eko Boulevard, a paved eight-lane thoroughfare that is over a mile long and is the spine of the Business District, will be extended in the New Year as the developers forge ahead with infrastructure development.
Concrete block paved roads, spacious side walks and kerbs are also being built in the first and second phases of developing Eko Atlantic.
‘The project development area is now so large and progressing so quickly that it won’t be long before we need internal road signs to drive around,” Frame said.
“To date, 10 per cent of Eko Atlantic’s roads in Phase 1 and 2 are paved while 32 per cent have stone-base in place providing access to motor vehicles. Furthermore 25 per cent of the roads are defined with kerb lines. 56 per cent of storm water drainage has been installed along with 34 per cent of state-of-the-art communications, 50 per cent of the sewage distribution network and 36 per cent of the water supply network have also been completed,” he said.

Fashola is working... Lagos is moving forward....haters are complaining....

This is one of Nigeria's most beloved projects. We can't wait for it to materialize. cool
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by ninovandross(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
D second pic kinda luks like one of thse cities in asia
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gateleo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
ninovandross:
D second pic kinda luks like one of thse cities in asia

Is not a pic of any cities in Asia or anywhere in the world. That's one of the 3D pic of Eko Atlantic City....
relax, u gonna see the true pic very soon when construction is completed.
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by ninovandross(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
gateleo:

Is not a pic of any cities in Asia or anywhere in the world. That's one of the 3D pic of Eko Atlantic City....
relax, u gonna see the true pic very soon when construction is completed.
I pray oh
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gateleo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
ninovandross:
I pray oh

Yes ooo
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by PervRocker: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:
[img]http://bfolder.ru/_ph/14/605803487.jpg[/img]

I've started to notice something strange

>be me (OP)
>when I post in a thread it dies moments later and I am always last poster
>If I go on a shitposting spree the entire board slows to a halt, days after people start complaining about board quality
>see this girl I like on youtube, I comment on her videos and then send a private message to her, she stops posting videos all of a sudden
>same as above with another girl but she deletes her account seconds after I send her a private message
>whenever I join a multiplayer match on a full server, play for 30 or so minutes, realize I was fighting with bots and everyone had left, every fuckign time

This is torturing me, It seems when I interact with people on the internet it causes their demise. Due to this I must refrain from interacting in online communities

Am I death itself? Am I the reaper of the internet?
No, your're a fool with internet connection.
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gateleo(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2014
We need this type of project in other cities like Rivers....
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gateleo(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2014
OP just look at you.

Re: Eko Atlantic Lights Up Victoria Island Landscape by gbenga4sure(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2014
This is real beauty and I know that after completion it will bring respect to Lagos. Different artists will be shooting musical video s there as they are doing in south Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Jonathan's Re-election A Great Gain For Nigeria - Chairman Goldman Sachs / President Goodluck Inspects The 'completed Map' Of 2nd Niger Brigde. (pics) / Buhari Didnt Jail Ajasin - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.