Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today (6115 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / How I Stopped Being Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
I may just add up to the list of nice guys gone bad due to one experience or the other. Now hear me out but before then, abuse, insult, and advice are allowed. They will only make me wiser. Here is my experience. There is this gal I have been asking out for a while now and she schools in Futo while I work at Ibadan. She is supposed to travel home for Xmas yesterday (20). Unknown to me she travelled all the way from Futon to Ibadan on wed (17) without telling anybody even her parents. On Thursday while getting ready for work she watsapped me to guess and should I say fortunately I guessed right. She said shez in IB but want have d chance to see me. I asked her while she is In Ibadan all she said is that she just want to visit the Aunty (she doesn't have any other person here apart from her but not sure sha). I guess I bleeped up by going to see her in her aunty's place cos . On getting there I am took her out to eat in a newby restaurant... On Fri I called her several times in the afternoon to know her movement but she won't pick (she said it earlier we might not see on cos she would be busy). Later in the night she picked and was sounding so how with no apology of not picking my call. That gone. She traved back to Abakaliki were sheis based and being the nice guy I was I still call her to check on her before, during her travel . What really broke the camel's back happens yesterday (Sunday). After calling her like 3x without picking I called back aging late in d evening only for her to be busy on calls. No callback from her. When she picked spoke to her in Anger about what's happening to her and she not picking ma calls. her reply was being busy but she was INA party from the music blaring underground. Funny enough she didn't call back to apologise and even when I try calling back to apologise to her about how I spoke to her on Phone she just kept on busying ma calls. What really got me thinking is about these things happening within 4 days. Funny enough this is someone that sounds so relax when we talk on phone and even for hours. Am travelling 2moro back home now and there is every possibilty we gonna see (should i bone her or try to ask her what the problem was).When I remember I will want to blame myself for going to see her at all but then I just have to look good in myself and tell my self that no gal is worth making me feel bad and feeling like a wuss. Guys welcome newly born again bad boy into your fold.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lesson learnt
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Shaquillle(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jamieb:
I may just add up to the list of nice guys gone bad due to one experience or the other. Now hear me out but before then, abuse, insult, and advice are allowed. They will only make me wiser. Here is my experience. There is this gal I have been asking out for a while now and she schools in Futo while I work at Ibadan. She is supposed to travel home for Xmas yesterday (20). Unknown to me she travelled all the way from Futon to Ibadan on wed (17) without telling anybody even her parents. On Thursday while getting ready for work she watsapped me to guess and should I say fortunately I guessed right. She said shez in IB but want have d chance to see me. I asked her while she is In Ibadan all she said is that she just want to visit the Aunty (she doesn't have any other person here apart from her but not sure sha). I guess I bleeped up by going to see her in her aunty's place cos . On getting there I am took her out to eat in a newby restaurant... On Fri I called her several times in the afternoon to know her movement but she won't pick (she said it earlier we might not see on cos she would be busy). Later in the night she picked and was sounding so how with no apology of not picking my call. That gone. She traved back to Abakaliki were sheis based and being the nice guy I was I still call her to check on her before, during her travel . What really broke the camel's back happens yesterday (Sunday). After calling her like 3x without picking I called back aging late in d evening only for her to be busy on calls. No callback from her. When she picked spoke to her in Anger about what's happening to her and she not picking ma calls. her reply was being busy but she was INA party from the music blaring underground. Funny enough she didn't call back to apologise and even when I try calling back to apologise to her about how I spoke to her on Phone she just kept on busying ma calls. What really got me thinking is about these things happening within 4 days. Funny enough this is someone that sounds so relax when we talk on phone and even for hours. Am travelling 2moro back home now and there is every possibilty we gonna see (should i bone her or try to ask her what the problem was).When I remember I will want to blame myself for going to see her at all but then I just have to look good in myself and tell my self that no gal is worth making me feel bad and feeling like a wuss. Guys welcome newly born again bad boy into your fold.
.snub d gal
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by ronald4lif(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Women palaba, girls been turning guys to bad guys since time immemorial. Well, since you going home endeavour to see her, talk things through, why she is acting up and all but if you are not convinced she's into you anymore take a walk
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Tymax(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's naija babe for you. She has seen someone to deceive her. That's why she just dey misbehave anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Beesluv: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by chekasforchekas: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
My man, do whatever that makes you happy, since I came back from Malaysia I have more than 10 girls that worship me, lol without knowing what I have in my account, but when I was in uk, half of them gives a blip.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by derrick333(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
After dem go de call faaji FM evry wesdy9t say dem de find husband ,well dats non of my business cry
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
ronald4lif:
Women palaba, girls been turning guys to bad guys since time immemorial. Well, since you going home endeavour to see her, talk things through, why she is acting up and all but if you are not convinced she's into you anymore take a walk
Thanks bro. I just wanted us to talk. Meanwhile she has a boyfriend and I have already zeroed my mind to free her after the last strong calk in which I told her that if she can't have me she shouldnt keep me. Am really surprised cos everything is happening so fast. First , we talk so well that you will think am talking with my girl if you hear me talking then all of a sudden this behaviour. As you said I will try talk to her and from there I will delete her number straight from my phone. Am still very young and there are many things that she occupy my thoughts other than girls matter. Thanks
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by chimerase2: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op I understand hw u feel some gals re just like dat
Just forget abt her she has changed n she has moved on again but she doesn't want to tell u her body language has confirmed it so bro just move on ok I knw is very difficult for u but u hv to try n forget her, u deserve de best
And ur problem is long distance relationship with her
Long distance also ruin mine too but I gat move on with life
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
It is either you stick to these simple rules so as to rule your world or u do what u normally do and be taken for granted for life

1.) Love youself and see yourself as a better person than any babe u meet. Trust me on this, Confidence would easily be derived from how much you love yourself.(This enable you to rule your world.)

2.)Never chase a lady (you might dispute this but trust me, it works. If u doubt me, i can show an evidence of how many gorgeous ladies i sent packing in d last 6 months)

3.)Never ever use your money to pay or buy anything for a lady you intend or just start relationship with(let her do this). Buying d whole world for a woman does not transcend to love.

4.)Have your happy independent life( This give you room or edge over any lady cos u can't afford to chase a lady when u have dreams, projects and other things u r executing

stick to this

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by christaddicted: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
If na me sha, there's no reason to turn bad as.s guy... Just keep this shit in ur archive of experience & move on. There are still multiple lessons to learn ahead of u about gurls & life as a whole so you won't turn bad guy over & over.

Carry gurl for shoulder not on the head.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
Op I understand hw u feel some gals re just like dat
Just forget abt her she has changed n she has moved on again but she doesn't want to tell u her body language has confirmed it so bro just move on ok I knw is very difficult for u but u hv to try n forget her, u deserve de best
And ur problem is long distance relationship with her
Long distance also ruin mine too but I gat move on with life
Thanks bro. Right from time I no it wont work after few months of chasing her.It only pains me when you mean well for someone and they don't see things in that direction.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by chimerase2: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jamieb:

Thanks bro. Right from time I no it wont work after few months of chasing her.It only pains me when you mean well for someone and they don't see things in that direction.
yea I understand bro dats gals for u
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Sanchez01: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kinda disappointed with the contribution of guys on the thread. There are several facts yet to be registered here, or so I believe.

The OP did not mention exclusively that she and the girl in question have a formal relationship yet, cos I recall seeing "There's this girl I've been asking out for a while now." With this already noted, it could be right to say that the OP is still trying to get the girl to agree to his proposal, which may seem unlikely. OP, the girl's attitude is not as a result of your being nice or not, but that she's not really into you. That explains her behaviour. She does not believe she owes you diverse explanations and you realized that as well after you yelled at her on the phone; you tried calling her back to apologize but she rejected your calls. Trust me, if a lady does not want you, buy her the world and she would still let you know sooner or later. My suggestion is that you let her be before you become friendzoned.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
FolarinLondon:
It is either you stick to this simple rules so as rule your world or u do what u normally do and be taken for granted for life

1.) Love youself and see yourself as a better person than any babe u meet. trust me on this, Confidence would easily be derived from how much you love yourself.(This enable you to rule your world.)

2.)Never chase a lady (you might dispute this but trust me, it works. If u doubt me, i can show an evidence of how many gorgeous ladies i sent packing in d last 6 months)

3.)Never ever use your money to pay or buy anything for a lady you intend or just start relationship with(let her do this). Buying d whole world for a woman does not transcend to love.

4.)Have your happy independent life( This give you room or edge over any lady cos u can't afford to chase a lady when u have dreams, projects and other things u r executing

stick to this

I love this part of the comment expecialy.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:
Kinda disappointed with the contribution of guys on the thread. There are several facts yet to be registered here, or so I believe.

The OP did not mention exclusively that she and the girl in question have a formal relationship yet, cos I recall seeing "There's this girl I've been asking out for a while now." With this already noted, it could be right to say that the OP is still trying to get the girl to agree to his proposal, which may seem unlikely. OP, the girl's attitude is not as a result of your being nice or not, but that she's not really into you. That explains her behaviour. She does not believe she owes you diverse explanations and you realized that as well after you yelled at her on the phone; you tried calling her back to apologize but she rejected your calls. Trust me, if a lady does not want you, buy her the world and she would still let you know sooner or later. My suggestion is that you let her be before you become friendzoned.
You truly understand the scenario and you just said it. I also I have moved away from wanting her.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by iceberylin(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Snub her and Shez gona come bk wink
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Sanchez01: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2014
iceberylin:
Snub her and Shez gona come bk wink
In her case she won't come back. She never wanted to stay from the onset.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:

In her case she won't come back. She never wanted to stay from the onset.

Desperado
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by 1one: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Trust me, if a lady does not want you, buy her the world and she would still let you know sooner or later. My suggestion is that you let her be before you become friendzoned.

Word.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by mentorandfriend(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Sorry sir, I have a question for ya. Please how will being a bad boy help your future relationships, and ultimately your marriage. Pls I need answer asap. Thanks.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:
naija girls Be using guys as mugu since 1000 BC grin
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by menix(m): 1:27am On Dec 23, 2014
@OP.. I blive u re a newbie to 9ja galz cous if u aint u shuld not b askin doz queshion..

Delete her contact straight up..

Suprise som dude still allow headache frm female folk...
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by pawn89(m): 2:05am On Dec 23, 2014
it was no easy task trying to make sense out of what you wrote, but I think I got the idea...
I could tell that she's probably leading you on with no real intention of giving you any green light, so just take a pas...
move on bro.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by missdebs(f): 2:15am On Dec 23, 2014
pls dont turn bad o, some of us still like nice guys
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by mesoade(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Op. . I'm in thesame poo . . Trying everything to be a bad guy,but i just can't be 1. . Guess dat's my nature,and i've got to live with it that way
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by CrazyScientist: 3:22am On Dec 23, 2014
[size=20pt]RUN
FROM
THE
FRIEND-ZONE !!![/size]
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by kendrick9(m): 3:40am On Dec 23, 2014
i'm really tryin to understand all u wrote. i hate long posts. try to summarize ur questions next tym
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:

this shows u don't know najia girls. first n foremost he has already been friend-zoned. 2nd n more importantly if a naija doesn't want u but knows u r willing to spend she will never tell u but would rather keep u as a maga n talk nicely to u once in a while just like she is doing

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Sanchez01: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Prixus:

this shows u don't know najia girls. first n foremost he has already been friend-zoned. 2nd n more importantly if a naija doesn't want u but knows u r willing to spend she will never tell u but would rather keep u as a maga n talk nicely to u once in a while just like she is doing
I guess you miss those parts in my post.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by lionduke(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2014
OP I understand your plight, the girl doesn't deserve your care. anyway I stay in Enugu, 30mins drive to Abakaliki, please send me the girls number, let me tell her what She will be missing in a sharp dude like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.