Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today (6130 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / How I Stopped Being Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Exjoker(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Why won't she be mad at you when na mama put restaurant you carry her go chop and when she wan go back you no give her money and she needed the money for Xmas clothes...I no dey there o so na joke abeg...But serious many guys are trying to breakup with girls at this period but you're trying to keep yours
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by iceberylin(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:

In her case she won't come back. She never wanted to stay from the onset.
She'll need you someday
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by SkinnyDude(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2014
FolarinLondon:
It is either you stick to this simple rules so as rule your world or u do what u normally do and be taken for granted for life

1.) Love youself and see yourself as a better person than any babe u meet. trust me on this, Confidence would easily be derived from how much you love yourself.(This enable you to rule your world.)

2.)Never chase a lady (you might dispute this but trust me, it works. If u doubt me, i can show an evidence of how many gorgeous ladies i sent packing in d last 6 months)

3.)Never ever use your money to pay or buy anything for a lady you intend or just start relationship with(let her do this). Buying d whole world for a woman does not transcend to love.

4.)Have your happy independent life( This give you room or edge over any lady cos u can't afford to chase a lady when u have dreams, projects and other things u r executing

stick to this

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Fizboy(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
after the friendzone topic been trashed,the nice guy topic is d trending topic now..hmmm naija girls y are u girls making things hard for us??
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Emmysteve(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't see how acting nice results to her attitude. Learn how to walk away when things are not favouring you.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by repogirl(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwweweeeeeewwwwwwww, rubbish, so na this one come make u turn bad boy, okwa ya?

Guy, give the chick some space jare, that is the answer to everything. You are starting to become possesive and overbearing and you guys are not even dating. Let her come and look for you instead of you blowing up her fone with your calls.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Dreyl(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2014
repogirl:
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwweweeeeeewwwwwwww, rubbish, so na this one come make u turn bad boy, okwa ya?

Guy, give the chick some space jare, that is the answer to everything. You are starting to become possesive and overbearing and you guys are not even dating. Let her come and look for you instead of you blowing up her fone with your calls.
smh undecided
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:
I may just add up to the list of nice guys gone bad due to one experience or the other. Now hear me out but before then, abuse, insult, and advice are allowed. They will only make me wiser. Here is my experience. There is this gal I have been asking out for a while now and she schools in Futo while I work at Ibadan. She is supposed to travel home for Xmas yesterday (20). Unknown to me she travelled all the way from Futon to Ibadan on wed (17) without telling anybody even her parents. On Thursday while getting ready for work she watsapped me to guess and should I say fortunately I guessed right. She said shez in IB but want have d chance to see me. I asked her while she is In Ibadan all she said is that she just want to visit the Aunty (she doesn't have any other person here apart from her but not sure sha). I guess I bleeped up by going to see her in her aunty's place cos . On getting there I am took her out to eat in a newby restaurant... On Fri I called her several times in the afternoon to know her movement but she won't pick (she said it earlier we might not see on cos she would be busy). Later in the night she picked and was sounding so how with no apology of not picking my call. That gone. She traved back to Abakaliki were sheis based and being the nice guy I was I still call her to check on her before, during her travel . What really broke the camel's back happens yesterday (Sunday). After calling her like 3x without picking I called back aging late in d evening only for her to be busy on calls. No callback from her. When she picked spoke to her in Anger about what's happening to her and she not picking ma calls. her reply was being busy but she was INA party from the music blaring underground. Funny enough she didn't call back to apologise and even when I try calling back to apologise to her about how I spoke to her on Phone she just kept on busying ma calls. What really got me thinking is about these things happening within 4 days. Funny enough this is someone that sounds so relax when we talk on phone and even for hours. Am travelling 2moro back home now and there is every possibilty we gonna see (should i bone her or try to ask her what the problem was).When I remember I will want to blame myself for going to see her at all but then I just have to look good in myself and tell my self that no gal is worth making me feel bad and feeling like a wuss. Guys welcome newly born again bad boy into your fold.
Snub the biatch

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by major466(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2014
FolarinLondon:
It is either you stick to this simple rules so as rule your world or u do what u normally do and be taken for granted for life

1.) Love youself and see yourself as a better person than any babe u meet. trust me on this, Confidence would easily be derived from how much you love yourself.(This enable you to rule your world.)

2.)Never chase a lady (you might dispute this but trust me, it works. If u doubt me, i can show an evidence of how many gorgeous ladies i sent packing in d last 6 months)

3.)Never ever use your money to pay or buy anything for a lady you intend or just start relationship with(let her do this). Buying d whole world for a woman does not transcend to love.

4.)Have your happy independent life( This give you room or edge over any lady cos u can't afford to chase a lady when u have dreams, projects and other things u r executing

stick to this

Gold medal comment.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Tompeters(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
pls dont turn bad o, some of us still like nice guys
but whats d problem appreciating the nice ones.. I don't really understand.. I passed through a similar situation from my girl.. Guess she is back to her senses now
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2014
My brother,do you know how to treat those girls? Treat them like trash there are lots of girls out there,girls are much more than guys,and listen to American rap more and hear how rappers treat girls like trash,don't treat them badly to that extent but don't be a nice guy either,be a bad guy,i'll be a bad guy soon too,been a good guy has phucked me up,been a good guy ruins one's ego

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by adeebayo: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2014
pls what does it mean to be friend zoned by a gir?
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
FolarinLondon:

stick to this

Best comment I've ever read
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Dreyl:
smh undecided
NMH angry
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Chubhie: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
When you are not a monitoring spirit like my MFM friends pray against. The lady has every right to live her life the way she deems fit. This is your problem- you are getting attached. Practice emotional detachment with her and you may yet enjoy the beauty of your paths crossing. Some people are meant to waltz into your life for brief moments and proceed on their life journeys. Your ability to accept and appreciate this will keep you safe and grounded. Enjoy the brief walkins from ladies and make room and hold out for that One who will walk let's say 60-80 years of your life journey with loyalty, trust and love if you are a good soul and lucky. All the very best.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2014
no need to turn into a bad guy just over one girl. there are plenty of girls that would appreciate a decent guy like you. take am easy bros. it's never that serious.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Applaner: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2014
needless reading dis

op, continue changing like camelon b/cos of women

yawns........
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Dreyl(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2014
repogirl:
NMH angry
SMP if you know what that means. wink
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Ur reason for wanting to turn into a bad guy is nt worth it,itz jst an excuse,bt who cares??

My dear,itz ur life......if u like become a tout,wetin be my own??
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2014
adeebayo:
pls what does it mean to be friend zoned by a gir?

Friendzone : is when you are holding a girl's handbag, while another guy is sucking her boobs right in front of you.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Enhem..@Op, first of all compose ur writing properly next time ok.

Now I want to prescribe my secrete recipe for that yeye girl that is about to turn u to a badt guy.

This yultide season is a season of sharing na! Common lets share.....so u are going to go out there and get her some gift, and a bottle of red wine (to make up for that mama put u carried her to) smiley..now lace that bottle of wine with [size=13pt]Otapyapya[/size] lipsrsealed..and ring her doorbell with a season greeting smile on your face grin

Trust me this is romantic. kiss
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Jamieb(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Maamin:
Enhem..@Op, first of all compose ur writing properly next time ok.

Now I want to prescribe my secrete recipe for that yeye girl that is about to turn u to a badt guy.

This yultide season is a season of sharing na! Common lets share.....so u are going to go out there and get her some gift, and a bottle of red wine (to make up for that mama put u carried her to) smiley..now lace that bottle of wine with [size=13pt]Otapyapya[/size] lipsrsealed..and ring her doorbell with a season greeting smile on your face grin

Trust me this is romantic. kiss
You be yeye fowl. Joking share. winks xx

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Maamin(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Jamieb:

You be yeye fowl. Joking share. winks xx

My secrete recipe works perfectly..trust me, gimmie a call to mix up one for u in the future.. grin grin
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by ideology(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
One thing I have learnt is that a nice guy is a nice guy, he can not just change because of any lady's actions or in-actions.

Being nice is just who you are.
If you successfully change, I'll question your "being nice "

Op, learn the lessons and move on.
There's someone out there that will appreciate you.
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by dablazor: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Sanchez01:
Kinda disappointed with the contribution of guys on the thread. There are several facts yet to be registered here, or so I believe.

The OP did not mention exclusively that she and the girl in question have a formal relationship yet, cos I recall seeing "There's this girl I've been asking out for a while now." With this already noted, it could be right to say that the OP is still trying to get the girl to agree to his proposal, which may seem unlikely. OP, the girl's attitude is not as a result of your being nice or not, but that she's not really into you. That explains her behaviour. She does not believe she owes you diverse explanations and you realized that as well after you yelled at her on the phone; you tried calling her back to apologize but she rejected your calls. Trust me, if a lady does not want you, buy her the world and she would still let you know sooner or later. My suggestion is that you let her be before you become friendzoned.

you took this out of my mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by dablazor: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
pls dont turn bad o, some of us still like nice guys
am a nice guy wink

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by dablazor: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
There are some pretty good advises on here.. i'd just add this, leave the girl alone, if she wants you, she'd come to you.. you are even being annoyingly possesive with the excessive callings.. just let her be.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by natedroid: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
@ OP...d girl U are talking abt sounds familiar.

Does her surname end with letter (ni)

I know sum1 who resides @ abakliki and fits d description u just came....
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by daey118(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Sorry sir, I have a question for ya. Please how will being a bad boy help your future relationships, and ultimately your marriage. Pls I need answer asap. Thanks.
At least you get laid unlimitedly #lookiing on the brighter side#
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by fejikudz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
FolarinLondon:

stick to this

this is one of the best advice i've seen on NL so far.. kudos
Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bro, stop making one woman your matter.

If you toast a girl and she starts messing up. Leave her for the gods, when she regains her senses, that thing that is making her do shakara for you, she will come and present it to you free..

Now tell me, is she the only girl in Ibadan that you can toast ? Get busy, toast another one. One thing about ladies is this. If she hasn't done that thing in her mind and seen the result, she won't rest. And no matter how hard you try, she will still do her mind. So allow her space to see the results of her actions.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today by mentorandfriend(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
daey118:

At least you get laid unlimitedly #lookiing on the brighter side#
Uhmmmm. Interesting. So getting laid is your only problem abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Lasu Female Students Were Caught Doing In Their Room / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook / Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.