Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw (6128 Views)

Why Are Some Men Just So Foolish And Imbeciles / Yahoo Boys Confess To Using Women’s Private Part To Prepare Charm For Money / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by janefblog: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
A celebrity Ghanaian lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, in an interview with Kumasi-based Angel FM alleged that ‘only foolish men lick private parts of women’.

According to him the men who does that he described as “foolish, perverted and abnormal” have no place in the circles of reasonable people. He also.....https://janefblog.com/7621-2only-foolish-and-perverted-men-lick-womens-private-parts-maurice-ampaw/

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Ciaos: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
The man mouth show say na him work be that.

12 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Pat081: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
To me the man is right

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by donbachi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
He could be the grandpatron of vaccum cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
donbachi:
He could be the grandpatron of vaccum cleaners.
oga better shine the Congo well

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Fanika22: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
@donbachi
haha!
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Jaysolu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
He's probably a closeted homosexual
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Medblog(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

But whatever follow up on instagram @iam_pegi
Be my date
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Boc007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
As in ehn, the man is right, I tried doing it for the first time so I had the worst day of my life. Infact I had to treat myself of bacteria.

5 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

Are you sharing money there

6 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
How can I bring myself together dey suck woman pussy, I dey craze? A passage where menses and all manner of bacteria (yeast) infection jam packed and you want me to lick it as if lactic acid dey there. I no wan vomit abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Look at all of them supporting the man

Later when their women cheat on them with someone that is ready to go down there to give her great pleasure they will come here and start wailing.

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Lucifer1419: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ciaos:
The man mouth show say na him work be that.
. Chai this man is very stupid, something way be my daily routine, I no they take am play, brother to suck Toto they sweet like Hot, especially when she cums, that thing they burst my brain, don't come here and call me lazy youth, e no they for Toto, because sucking of pussy is also a hard work, but I enjoy the work, and do it for free,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Lucifer1419: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Boc007:
As in ehn, the man is right, I tried doing it for the first time so I had the worst day of my life. Infact I had to treat myself of bacteria.
. Which bacteria, na ajegunle babes own you they suck, you never see clean fresh sweet Toto before to suck

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Tedpgrass: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
virgoquin:

Later when their women cheat on them with someone that is ready to go down there to give her great pleasure they will come here and start wailing.

grin grin

Sis, its his opinion..

BTW.. Though risk of Hiv transmission is low, 1-3% of HIV infections are attributed to oral s_ex, according to Public Health England..

Guys and gals please be safe!

To your other assertion,
If you're unhappy with your sex life, tell your bobo you're taking a walk.. No come justify cheating here.

After all, how many things are you deficient at and Oga manage you like that!! Ewwwhhnn!

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Lucifer1419: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
dirtydiva:
How can I bring myself together dey suck woman pussy, I dey craze? A passage where menses and all manner of bacteria (yeast) infection jam packed and you want me to lick it as if lactic acid dey there. I no wan vomit abeg.
. But you want them to suck your dick, and you don't want to return the same favour back to her, they there make pant they wear you.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by ADRIAN88(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Never in my entire adult life have i seen a more vicious enemy of progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Sis, its his opinion..

To your other assertion,
If you're unhappy with your sex life, tell your bobo you're taking a walk.. No come justify cheating here.

After all, how many things are you deficient at and Oga manage you like that!! Ewwwhhnn!

So also what I said too,it is my OWN opinion.

Don't be bothered about mine
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Last I checked, Private parts aren't loli pops to be licked

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Tedpgrass: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
virgoquin:

So also what I said too,it is my OWN opinion.

Don't be bothered about mine

It's your justifying the act of cheating I'm more concerned about and addressed rather than opinions or attitudes to oral s.

To each his/her own!

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by teelarryberry(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

Why is he foolish ,,cos he said his opinion ,,madam pass ,,

U want us too follow you ,,I hope u invited ur village people as,well too follow you ,,, an m sure some, raft guys are ready too lick ur kpekus in dis, forum ,just choose,wisely

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

mtcheew is this self advert or what?
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
cheesy licking snail is gud for u.it provides u with calcium,zinc and iron and besides its tasty.both me and my paddy Martin0 are great snail lickers.
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

virgoquin:

grin grin
Pegi23:
He is foolish.

virgoquin:

grin grin
see dem oo and i thought they said naija girls dont care about cunninlingnus.

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by CaptainMitch: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
He is very correct, some females have the worst smelling coochie before someone licks something disastrous to health.

2 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davash222:

Are you sharing money there
Help me ask the slowpoke ooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by emkz: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Let each person do what he/she enjoys. Why it becomes a news subject is what I don't understand.

Some women's VJs are cleaner than their mouths and the acidic nature of hygienic VJs can kill some terrible germs that live in people's mouths. The acidic nature is also a purifier that self cleans that place. So let us allow people do what they enjoy and mind our business.
Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Boc007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
emkz:
Let each person do what he/she enjoys. Why it becomes a news subject is what I don't understand.

Some women's VJs are cleaner than their mouths and the acidic nature of hygienic VJs can kill some terrible germs that live in people's mouths. The acidic nature is also a purifier that self cleans that place. So let us allow people do what they enjoy and mind our business.

Mchew

3 Likes

Re: Only Foolish And Perverted Men Lick Women's Private Parts - Maurice Ampaw by Prudiejimmy: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=janefblog post=80711537]A celebrity Ghanaian lawyer, Maurice Ampaw, in an interview with Kumasi-based Angel FM alleged that ‘only foolish men lick private parts of women’. According to him the men who does that he described as “foolish, perverted and abnormal” have no place in the circles of reasonable people. He also.....[/qu
ote]
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.