Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? (4259 Views)

Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? / 5 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Attend Weddings- By Danceville / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by youngice(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
but nl guys can form casanova ehhh
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
firstEVA:
Truth is sometimes there's this feeling of content knowing almost every guy wants to dance with you and you just say NO grin
Thank u for saying the truth. Woman pride.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Kookny:

Shut up jhoor!

What are you trynna insinuate? blowing up your online status, huh?
is it not obvious that you are just looking for trouble? unfortunately I have non. so can u kindly move to the next bust stop? u might find your match. thanks smiley
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by ritababe(f): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Must we dance?
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Kookny(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
is it not obvious that you are just looking for trouble? unfortunately I have non. so can u kindly move to the next bust stop? u might find your match. thanks smiley

Unfortunately, you couldn't even spell "none" correctly.

Whoever tells you you are that important has gravely deceived you. You don't come to an online public forum and tell people where to post and where not to post, kid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Kookny:

Unfortunately, you couldn't even spell "none" correctly.

Whoever tells you are that important has gravely deceived you. You don't come to an online public forum and tell people where to post and where not to post, kid.
grin grin grin grin omo I no know say u funny like this.
keep it coming I don't exchange words with addlepates smiley
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Kookny(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2014
^^^

Sorry to disappoint you, i'm not impressed.
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Trinxie(f): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2014
faceURfront:

U're quite beautiful
Thanks
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=ritababe post=29153365]Must we dance? [/quote
Why attend a party DAT u wouldn't dance
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
ritababe:
Must we dance?
why attend when you wouldn't dance
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
addlepates smiley

Abeg, what does dat mean?
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Harbosede02:
Owk,so are parties jst meant for dancing only??
Dont mind them jare, Parties are meant for Reading and Memorising. Abi be ko ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by ritababe(f): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Iamsynord:

why attend when you wouldn't dance

Cus is not my intention to go
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
faceURfront:

Abeg, what does dat mean?
lmao, did your oxford dictionary fail u grin kidding o cheesy

when u hear addlepates, think about a confused total slowpoke grin
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2014
shegsky:

Dont mind them jare, Parties are meant for Reading and Memorising. Abi be ko ni?
Lol
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Iamsynord:
This has remained a mystery to me..why would a fine young lady dressed up in her bumshorts and short skimpy skirts that can make any man blood boil to attend a party where she would not dance with any one even if na only one
If u don't like the guy you dancing,politely move away and find another?? Why will u attend a party and claim " I don't feel like dancing "..Some will even be dancing with fellow females wen active guys are sitting down " stranded " ..
What is this world turning to ??

Exactly BECAUSE you think you are 'stranded' when you are dancing by yourself.

Girls love to go where the energy is.

Try this for a change:

Next time you go to a party, say to yourself, "I am going to dance with myself, and by myself for the next 20 minutes", "And I am going to have the most fun I've ever had doing it".

Don't look around, don't watch who is watching you. Really, really genuinely enjoy yourself and the music. If Beyonce approaches you 15 minutes into your bliss time, playfully turn your back to her.

You're not letting any girl in until the time is up. Then come here and tell us what happened.

Women want guys who are already having fun, not guys who need them to have fun.

Yeah, and I forgot...no dancing monkey Michael Jackson shíd! cheesy You don't need to know how to dance.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Exactly BECAUSE you think you are 'stranded' when you are dancing by yourself.

Girls love to go where the energy is.

Try this for a change:

Next time you go to a party, say to yourself, "I am going to dance with myself, and by myself for the next 20 minutes", "And I am going to have the most fun I've ever had doing it".

Don't look around, don't watch who is watching you. Really, really genuinely enjoy yourself and the music. If Beyonce approaches you 15 minutes into your bliss time, playfully turn your back to her.

You're not letting any girl in until the time is up. Then come here and tell us what happened.

Women want guys who are already having fun, not guys who need them to have fun.

Yeah, and I forgot...no dancing monkey Michael Jackson shíd! cheesy You need to know how to dance.
Cool
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
I smell front page
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
U no draw them up ni?

U do that and see if no b u go tire 4 d dance wey dey shark u. undecided
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Segirl18:
U no draw them up ni?

U do that and see if no b u go tire 4 d dance wey dey shark u. undecided
How do we draw you up
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Truth is sometimes there's this feeling of content knowing almost every guy wants to dance with you and you just say NO grin

lol
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
if I didn't come with my guy I prefer to dance with a girl. I don't like how guys will just be tapping your currents when dancing with u

lmao.but that is d point now
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Dont mind them, feeling too hot to move!
So u came to the party to stand alone in one corner eh?
I tire Oo
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
ritababe:
Must we dance?
yes we must rick it
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by OKNkanu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any girl that doesn't dance at a party is shy or doesn't know how to dance.... period! angry
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
OKNkanu:
Any girl that doesn't dance at a party is shy or doesn't know how to dance.... period! angry

are u sure ??
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by hugochuks60(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
if I didn't come with my guy I prefer to dance with a girl. I don't like how guys will just be tapping your currents when dancing with u

how do u know dy r tapping current? mmmmmm they must av tapped from u before
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by brosegun: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2015
The fault is on we guys,some guys behave like animals in parties if possible they could rape the girls right there on the dance floor!
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2015
brosegun:
The fault is on we guys,some guys behave like animals in parties if possible they could rape the girls right there on the dance floor!

lol dats True tho
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 29, 2015
AfricanApple:

What do mean by current,shey you they work for electricity distribution company of Nigeria abi na wetin¿
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
youngice:
but nl guys can form casanova ehhh
lol
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by jornie(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Trinxie:
The truth is that...some girls just want to go to the party to feel among or they followed their friends because of "peer pressure"....
ooooorrrrrr
She doesn't know how to dance
oooooorrrrr
She is shy
ooooorrrrrrrr
She is pretending
or
SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE YOUR FACE BRO.
or she just might be waiting for the guy with cash and a ride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is Not A Joke ( Photo) / Who Is The Real Originator Of The Shoki Dance? Dre San, Lil Kesh Or Orezi / Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.