Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! (2197 Views)

Foolish Anger Has Destroyed Many Beautiful Relationships And Broke Many Hearts / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts / Player's Only: How Many Hearts Av U Broken & How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
currently breaking and broken two others ..biko O:-) :-D o_O
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Amen

Are you still in $chool right NOW?
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by lilmax(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

"Forming Yankee while typing from your Village right.iSee, BTW, You better confess....
grin grin
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by lilmax(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
None
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by supernet4(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:
None!!!

Actually babeless in 2014.
and y is that?
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
None

Be real Mr.Loverboy
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
notime3555:
currently breaking and broken two others ..biko O:-) :-D o_O

i see, you aren't the flirtatious type right? Two is okay
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
supernet4:
and y is that?

Looking for the perfect lady. Lol!!!

Just joking...

I find myself always wanting to be sure of a lady before asking for a relationship. Haven't seen one I am sure of yet.
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:
I didn't break any heart

One stu.pid girl was just stalking me allover at the same time wanting to convert me into her wallet. .

I weep for Nigerian ladies.

In the next 10years, most Nigerian ladies at 40 will still be single and never married

Lmao! Her wallet" maybe you allowed her think of you as that in the first place....

Don't always be too quick to spend on a girl
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by MhisIjay(f): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
None grin
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by ShirelleBaby: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Are you still in $chool right NOW?

Noooo.I am @ home with family.
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na plastic chair?
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by 100Cents: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Her wallet" maybe you allowed her think of you as that in the first place....

Don't always be too quick to spend on a girl

She has a boyfriend, she told me she loved me.

I was still trying to find a place in my heart for her. She just started demanding for heaven and earth. She stopped the sweet $£× for no reasons..

Started regretting going out with me at the same time rushing me to love. I was just unable to get her bearing...
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by 100Cents: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

I was still trying to find a place in my heart for her. She just started demanding for heaven and earth. She stopped the sweet $£× for no reasons..

Started regretting going out with me at the same time rushing me to love. I was just unable to get her bearing...

O lawd ! Nah nah..

Some people reason why I get any girl I want. My conscience saves the ladies..
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

It could that you oiled her well wella, that's some of the obvious reasons she craved for you
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
None sha. I didn't date any gyal this year unlike last year when one broke my heart on 31st Dec.
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
MhisIjay:
None grin

Shift abeg... See your pretty face..Only you alone knows how many guys heart you've Tortured
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Mprex(f): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

It's "NOT" a question of Why or how, it is what it isis and you know it
undecided
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by supernet4(f): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Just joking...

I find myself always wanting to be sure of a lady before asking for a relationship. Haven't seen one I am sure of yet.
aiit it is well
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by supernet4(f): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Just joking...

aiit, it is well
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by MhisIjay(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Shift abeg... See your pretty face..Only you alone knows how many guys heart you've Tortured
Dear Donald, I ve nt tortured any hrt yet :
I only put them in their right place tongue
Plus
Thnks for d compliment kiss
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
MhisIjay:

Dear Donald, I ve nt tortured any hrt yet :
I only put them in their right place tongue
Plus
Thnks for d compliment kiss

alright
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by wunmi590(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2014
I dnt brke hrt, I re-melt, re-build, re-cmpse, re-structure nd re-use a brken hrt.
Re: How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014! by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2014
shout out
AIRMAX.........4k

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Broke!! But She Believe In Your Dream!!(photo) / My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.