Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid (2194 Views)

The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by hopilo: 2:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Because having a vag’ inal org’ asm does more than just put a little pep in your step. It actually causes you to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pel vic rotation.
In a European study, trained se xo logists (nice job title) were able to pick out, with an 81 percent accuracy, which women had an org asm just by watching them walk.
But that’s not the only way someone can tell if a woman has had s e’x. Here are a few others:
The Glow: There’s a scientific reason for us getting the flushed in the cheeks look after s e’x — more blood flow — but what about that aura of calm that seems to float around us after the fact? It happens. Recently, my husband and I went on a post-co’ital grocery store trip and ran in to some friends. The wife remarked to me, “You’re glowing,” with a little wink and a nod.
The Cat Who Ate The Canary Grin: This is also known as the Smir ‘king Smile and if you see a woman looking sideways with this look on her face, you’ll know, yep, she just got laid. She has a secret that’s making her go through her day with a sense of fulfillment. Because, seriously, nobody is that happy unless they just had s e’x with a happy ending.
The Wet Spot: I know this is gross but getting sem’inal moi’sture leaking through to your pa nts can be an unfortunate byproduct of having s e’x, at least if you don’t use a con dom or your partner doesn’t pull out. And it’s not one of the good ways you would want someone to be able to tell that you recently had s e’x. Wearing a pad post-inter’course can help prevent this — just sayin’.
The Unfla ‘ppably Buoyant Mood: A post-intercourse rise in endo’rphins can give you a fresh perspective on the annoy’ances of every day life: Go ahead, honk at me because I’m going too slow. Cut in front of me in the check-out line at the store. And let my kids scream at each other while they argue over who gets to sit in the front seat on the way to school. I. Don’t. Care. Thanks to a little early morning sunrise surprise, nothing is going to put me in a bad mood.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by sarmiie(m): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2015
How to know a guy doesn't get laid. He creates a thread titled "how to tell if a woman just got laid"

6 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Lie

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by suzzy16(f): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by DEIFIED(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Op i for like give you one dirty slap, if nor be say i just sh¡T finish now.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by youngberry001(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2015
mcheeeeew"""nonsense undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by oppybouy(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by oppybouy(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2015
suzzy16:
Lol
Issit true?
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Why not go invent a device for it
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Twaci(f): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Morning cutie cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
Twaci:
Morning cutie cheesy
hey, I missed u.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Twaci(f): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutehector:
hey, I missed u.
Missed u too smiley. Been a while.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Twaci:
Missed u too smiley. Been a while.
I'm sorry I mentioned ur name wen discussin wit tashamania, I hope u aint annoyed abt it.
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Twaci(f): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm sorry I mentioned ur name wen discussin wit tashamania, I hope u aint annoyed abt it.
Nah, its okay dear smiley. Can't hate on u na! U are my paddy cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
who cares ! she can go about the whole city with a placard that says 'I just had sex'! for all its worth !
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Twaci:
Nah, its okay dear smiley. Can't hate on u na! U are my paddy cheesy
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Warramy seeing this early mormor grin
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by suzzy16(f): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
oppybouy:
Issit true?
I dnt knw o
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by faith551(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2015
What is a sex, and how can I get laid
Re: How To Tell If A Woman Just Got Laid by Rapsodee(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutehector:

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Trapped In Between Two Loves / Ladies 27+ And Single, What Were You Doing When You Were 20-25years Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.