Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (44375 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
brownlord:

What are the options, remember she is just 14
dem go kill her ni oo
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by joeyekembele: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
I blame GEJ for this girl attitude because he did this to avert election being held in the north or better still, so as to win election in the north and stay in power. Even when prophet Mohammed SAW married Aisha at the age of 6, and pierced his Anaconda manhood into her at the age of 9, I blame it on GEJ also. Yeye people. The man think say the girl na Aisha when no fit act when Mohammed Bleep her at 9? Islam! Islam!! Islam!! You wicked pass ebola.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
darediamond:
You are seriouly mentally hill.
Say anything in reply Zombie.
No he is not. You are and you need to be taken to Yaba left immediately. Hw can sm1 who is mentally alright spell 'Ill' as 'Hill.'

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by 100Cents: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
okparaugo:
Islam : 4cking teenage girls since the days of Muhammad.

Yes bro, that's how they do it..

Gush, I will find it hard sleeping with a 21 year old not to say a 14 year old. These guys are lower mammals..

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=18pt]They should leave this innocent child alone, she's suffered enough
Who wouldn't want to kill their sexual molester if they had the opportunity[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by prettyjennifer(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
STOP ALL THESE PARTISAN COMMENTS HERE!

Facts about this case:

1. What the girl did was actually wrong
2. The man too was wrong
3. The girl was probably under s*x abuse in her husband's house.
4. The girl is too young to get married
5. The man and his household should be sentenced to 50 years in prison each for child abuse.. cool cool

I rest my case.. grin grin cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by jaybiz007(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pukka36:
wetin she for come do?
She could have absconded. #JusSaying

2 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
DesChyko:

Very shocking..
In 2014??

law has notn to do with ignorance....once it done it done.......and no one is above the law

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by kingthreat(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
darediamond:
slowpoke.

Hey Mr. Onaduja, keep selling ur online adsense manuals. Mind your language.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Larow(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
yungcyrus:
at what age??
Dear ignoramus.........mary was ripe and a full-fledged woman........nt a 14yr old who probably doesnt knw how to wash her undies properly
u de mind the I.di.ot? He does not have an idea of what he is saying! Leave him alone abeg! I'll only advice him to follow suit if he won't end up like his dead colleague in islam! Useless religion!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by kendrick9(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
jdleo32:
Sia buhari
tufiakwa.. u are cretin for supporting that boko haram islamic extremist
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by jaybiz007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
iykofias:
fvck ur believe, infact wipe ur ass wit it nxt tym u vsit d toilet. Cos in south wia i kum from, a 14yr is stl unda d tutelege of her mother, stil get spanked wen she stray, stil plays unda d rain n damn d future for wot it av in stock for her, this is supose 2 b d best part of life, d forming cycle. Not living in some1 house as man and wife, so do u a favour n hang ur believe ontop a transformer n watch it steam outta smoke cos i couldn't care any less.
Ignored
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by SirBlack999(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
NIGERIA is a backward country!.this case suppose to be in a juvenile court not in a high court.Even the court should be seeing her as d victim because;
(1)she is a victim of early marriage.
(2)Her right to education has been deprived.
She is even the same age of my younger sister who is in SSS 1.I Personally will k*ll the husband if hear she's been giving out in marriage.
PAEDOPHILES EVERYWHERE!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by ChynoBEATS: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
busterr:
islam is the world's major problem, simple.

As-in ehn... Everything about them smells doom....

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by prettyjennifer(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

As-in ehn... Everything about them smells doom....

True grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ caused it grin grin
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by idrisprogress: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
I pray d judge use her sense & nt one stupid book of sharia. If otherwise God will make her own children pay 4 dz.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:
STOP ALL THESE PARTISAN COMMENTS HERE!

Facts about this case:

1. What the girl did was actually wrong
2. The man too was wrong
3. The girl was probably under s*x abuse in her husband's house.
4. The girl is too young to get married
5. The man and his household should be sentenced to 50 years in prison each for child abuse.. cool cool

I rest my case.. grin grin cool cool

it nt child abuse o......shes married to im nw....abi u dont knw u can marry a gal ryt frm birth in Nigeria....counstitutional tinz
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by PerfumeRepublik: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
toyetade:

it is still not an excuse to kill or take another person's life. She has other options to solve her problem. A sinner must be punished

Sure u're right, its no excuse to take the life another. A kid of 14 aint gat much options, she still a minor. Being 14 is something we all have experienced, I can vividly remember being that age, all I did was play video games only. I'm sure you can relate with that

okparaugo:

That is the religion BUHARI wants to spread throughout Nigeria if he wins in 2015.

He Can't,I only mentioned Buhari because he's from those parts. Since we gat APC media teams on here,I would love them to advice him to tell us how he'll address child bride issue in his manifesto.

kingthreat:

What concerns GMB with this? Did he ask to marry your daughter? If you can't comment objectively, focus on selling your perfumes.

Stop being paranoid,I'm not a troll.
The Child bride issue is more prevalent in nothern Nigeria that's why I mentioned GMB, wouldn't it be nice if he adds that also to his promise of fighting corruption? Anyways I'm glad you noticed my business ,looking forward to your patronage though
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
testified that because it was Tasi’u’s turn to share bed with Sani, Tasi’u was also entitled to serve his meal.

These guys dey enjoy sha. No wonder they will do anything to keep their women suppressed

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by cole265(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
Imagine! !!! 14 years and 35 years...
They will still blame GEJ

Why not blame GEJ. When the slowpoke embezzled all the fund mentioned for nomadic education .
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by okiezman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maczeelly:
Z

For zebra
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by anitank(f): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hope she sat calmly on a chair, with legs and arm crossed, and watched him while he chocked to death!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by joeyekembele: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:

Yes bro, that's how they do it..

Gush, I will find it hard sleeping with a 21 year old not to say a 14 year old. These guys are lower mammals..

If you will find it hard, Ask prophet Mohammed SAW how to do it. He funked any image called woman at whatever age. If this girl were Aisha, satanic Mohammed wouldn't have existed till later to propaganda all the falsehood. We need more of her in Islam for purification. Islam, killing humanity more than Ebola

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ilekeh:
This is enough to divide Nigeria.

You can't operate a United country under two separate legal system.
true

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by dhaewood(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=48pt]PLS GIVE US "EDUCATION" NOT "LIBIDO"[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by yungcyrus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Larow:
u de mind the I.di.ot? He does not have an idea of what he is saying! Leave him alone abeg! I'll only advice him to follow suit if he won't end up like his dead colleague in islam! Useless religion!
dats y USA n Isreal go always dy deal wit dem.......

Dy must kill to prove a silly point.

2015 dos cowards go like kill.....
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by chocmanne(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
yungcyrus:
at what age??
Dear ignoramus.........mary was ripe and a full-fledged woman........nt a 14yr old who probably doesnt knw how to wash her undies properly
lol..... where did u get that from?
Mary was a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by kingthreat(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
darediamond:
Exactly.
Buhari together with his fellow lunatics in his region brougth about Shariaw law in a so called "One Nigeria" that have laws againt maltreatment of Minors.
We southerners can not help the North because because there leaders from time being have to follow the Devil and there youths refuse to do anything about it too.
There is no sense in living with Lunatics. I amb talking to Southern Leaders now.
It is time this uselesss "Nigeria" END.

Aren't you very DUMB? You rant insults on northerners and you have your face and phone number on your public profile?
Guy, el-Rufai is well connected. You aren't. Anybody can choose to deal with you. Learn to shut the fvck up or mind your language and enjoy selling solar crap.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by gurusmac4: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
ok

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by yungcyrus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
chocmanne:

lol..... where did u get that from?
Mary was a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus
wia did u read dat in d bible??
Pls tell me d Verse n Chapter....

Na una type act n direct ''DA VINCI's CODE''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.