Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? (3357 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by peeparty(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
OK just imagining how you will cope with a guy who's got a crossed eye.which is also know as quarter pas eye lol.really you won't know when the dude is looking at you
pls guys mk una no vex
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by vizkiz: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Can't imagine waking up from a nightmare in the dark and seeing two eyes going differnt directions grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
huh? no
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by temitemi1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Love is crazy sometimes you know grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by lilmax(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by drey08(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Abeg I dey date 1 currently,she get yansh like madt!
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Love is blind.
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
peeparty:
OK just imagining how you will cope with a guy who's got a crossed eye.which is also know as quarter pas eye lol.really you won't know when the dude is looking at you
pls guys mk una no vex
why evils grin
peeparty:
pls guys mk una no vex
why evils
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by MizEmpress(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
i have a friend like this, he's very handsome-just the eyes and he's married to a very very pretty lady smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
when you grow to love someone you cease to see their short comings......
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by peeparty(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
bisous:
when you grow to love someone you cease to see their short comings......
meaning u can
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Afrok(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
It's not a matter of knowing when he's looking at U but knowing when HE'S LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS undecided.
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
peeparty:
meaning u can
yea surely I can
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by MizEmpress(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:
It's not a matter of knowing when he's looking at U but knowing when HE'S LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS undecided.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by peeparty(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

yea surely I can
I guess your one truthful babe I know
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
peeparty:
I guess your one truthful babe I know

wink I try
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by PrincessB1(f): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
One man cockroach is another man cricket
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
At my former office, we had this guy who had crossed eyes and who was a kiss and tell.

He banged three girls in my department, two at marketing, 1 at account, and some other random ones. we were just like 50 at the office.

We always see the tension amongst the girls at work and guys are always like "you this guy".
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Juliaann(f): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
I can if am in love
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by Vivly(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
The comments though grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by sexymoma(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wey he go dey look my face he go be like say na ma bobby he dey look.. Lailai
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by 100Cents: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
I can if am in love

Love is a beautiful thing...
Re: Ladies Will You Date Or Marry A Guy That Got A Strabismus Eyes? by 100Cents: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
ATOB:
At my former office, we had this guy who had crossed eyes and who was a kiss and tell.

He banged three girls in my department, two at marketing, 1 at account, and some other random ones. we were just like 50 at the office.

We always see the tension amongst the girls at work and guys are always like "you this guy".

Yes, most people I see with that eyes dey fine.

And the angle of displacement of the eyes differ from person to person. They look pretty and sincere..

(1) (Reply)

Can U Love Without Trust ? / Nairaland Babes I Would Love To.......... / Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.