Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Guys Love Fake Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Love Fake Girls (1948 Views)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have noticed that guys don't like a woman who tries to be herself at all times. They don't like natural ladies. They prefer ladies who pretend to be what they are not. I know they are some ladies whose 'natural self' is a no-no. But atleast she is herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by aristocrazzy: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are absolutely wrong for that assumption.
I love real women.
Fake b*tches never find love.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by kingofpool: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
smaallsz:
I have noticed that guys don't like a woman who tries to be herself at all times. They don't like natural ladies. They prefer ladies who pretend to be what they are not. I know they are some ladies whose 'natural self' is a no-no. But atleast she is herself.
Yeap, for sex and to joke about them with our friends
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by vizkiz: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
yeah,like a nigga up there mentioned...bi*tches are meant to be furcked and real women are meant to be wifed wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by lilmax(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Impossicant....
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Who gave u dis notion..Guys dislike fake gals..
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Dotwillis1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fallacious!
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by naijaboiy: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
You're on your own in this one smiley
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by spicy244(f): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seconded
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
Yeap, for sex and to joke about them with our friends

Hmmm, don't think that's true dou
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
You are absolutely wrong for that assumption.
I love real b*tches.
Fake b*tches never find love.
Am not talking 'bout b*tches but girls
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by kingofpool: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
smaallsz:

Hmmm, don't think that's true dou
I just leaked a secret to you
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
The answers am seeing here is quite diff from what I experience o. Most times guys may not even realise the lady is fake until dey get to know her for real
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingofpool:
I just leaked a secret to you
Which secret. That's common knowledge IMO
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by lilmax(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
spicy244:
Seconded
seconded? Are you fake?
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
..My lady is the original version of herselfv...
Nat a-wanna-be.

1 Like

Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Tallesty1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
Impossicant....
Want them for what and for how long
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by prewtyjulie(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
I can partially agree with u bcause most guys want 2 date fake girls, but wise guys want 2 marry real ladies!
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by spicy244(f): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
seconded? Are you fake?

Ain't fake. Just seconded wot the op said that guys love fake gals. A lot of experiences
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by TDstarr: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
prewtyjulie:
I can partially agree with u bcause most guys want 2 date fake girls, but wise guys want 2 marry real ladies!
WHICH guys u dey date, why do artists like 2face go to marry their first girlfriend upon the money and fame and the fact that they can have any girl they want, its only boys that like fake ladies dont be fooled, i once dated the most beautiful girl in my campus, it was the most terrible relationship ever, shes proud, cant cook, cant sex, cant clean she only knows how to be beautiful, i ended it within a month...so change that mentality pls
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by lilmax(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
spicy244:

Ain't fake. Just seconded wot the op said that guys love fake gals. A lot of experiences
experiences? yours or friends?
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by prewtyjulie(f): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
WHICH guys u dey date, why do artists like 2face go to marry their first girlfriend upon the money and fame and the fact that they can have any girl they want, its only boys that like fake ladies dont be fooled, i once dated the most beautiful girl in my campus, it was the most terrible relationship ever, shes proud, cant cook, cant sex, cant clean she only knows how to be beautiful, i ended it within a month...so change that mentality pls

any lady dat lets u knw she cant cook, clean or even sex and is proud isnt fake, she just doesnt av a good character.

Dia is a big difference between fakeness and bad character.
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by TDstarr: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
prewtyjulie:

any lady dat lets u knw she cant cook, clean or even sex and is proud isnt fake, she just doesnt av a good character.

i will rather just spend the rest of my life with a humble natural girl, and love her for who she is
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Source to back up this claim ? Oh lets see your experience. So let's assume you've experienced 1000 guys doing this that's not enough to claim all guys love fake girls. Even the title sounds mundane. So this is merely an opinion and not fact please try not to generalize it hurts those of us who roll with reasonable people.
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by spicy244(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
experiences? yours or friends?

Both
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by lilmax(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
spicy244:

Both
and what are your experiences, why do you think guys prefer fake girls?
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
prewtyjulie:

Seconded
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by smaallsz(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
pcguru1:
Source to back up this claim ? Oh lets see your experience. So let's assume you've experienced 1000 guys doing this that's not enough to claim all guys love fake girls. Even the title sounds mundane. So this is merely an opinion and not fact please try not to generalize it hurts those of us who roll with reasonable people.
They are exceptions to everything, they are some reasonable guys who like real girls dou but they are in the minority
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
smaallsz:

They are exceptions to everything, they are some reasonable guys who like real girls dou but they are in the minority

And you know they are in the minority because......... Your statement is highly biased and false. Pls how many people do you know chase fake girls. How can you say ita in the minority when you only witness few cases of such.
Re: Guys Love Fake Girls by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
prewtyjulie:
Hy nice tiits u got dere. Just a compliment anyways, dnt take it dat I wana meet wit u 4 somfin silly.

(1) (Reply)

He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him / If You Don't Want Him To Have Another Girl Friend What Should You Do? / 3 Step Guide To Tying The Knot At The Ikoyi Marriage Registry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.