Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (14234 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

Who's loss is it?
If he wants to lose his family and contract std over food great for him.

easier said. marriage matter is not about "na u know o" everyone dey do his/her part to save it. divorce isn't fun

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

Who's loss is it?
If he wants to lose his family and contract std over food great for him.

My sister, that is clearly how he intends to solve issues in his marriage. If you have any issues with your wife, all you need do is reject her food, bleep a wh0re and eat outside. Create another problem to solve a problem. Problem solved. hehehehe.

SMH. no wonder they say "marriage aint for kids". A lot of people still have some growing to do in their old age.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

easier said. marriage matter is not about "na u know o" everyone dey do his/her part to save it. divorce isn't fun
I guess his role in solving the problem includes not talking about what's upsetting him, rejecting his wife's cooking, eating outside and having fun with what was your choice of words again? Osheres?
Yea and forgetting that his wife is a woman too.

In your books do men have any responsibility or role to play in keeping the love growing and the marriage lasting Asides from being selfish and petulant?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister, that is clearly how he intends to solve issues in his marriage. If you have any issues with your wife, all you need do is reject her food, bleep a wh0re and eat outside. Create another problem to solve a problem. Problem solved. hehehehe.

SMH. no wonder they say "marriage aint for kids". A lot of people still have some growing to do in their old age.
Imagine
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by helen4(f): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2014
It's simply childish
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

I guess his role in solving the problem includes not talking about what's upsetting him, rejecting his wife's cooking, eating outside and having fun with what was your choice of words again? Osheres?
Yea and forgetting that his wife is a woman too.

In your books do men have any responsibility or role to play in keeping the love growing and the marriage lasting Asides from being selfish and petulant?

know today dat even adults r sometimes childish. even d wife similarly behaves like dat at times. it's just for d other to act maturely at dat moment. das why two peeps can't just b childish at once. I tell u, d man or woman as d case maybe, doesn't need more dan u reminding him calmly and in subtle manner how childish it is for u both to b acting up over spilled milk. seize dat chance to teach him like a teacher at dat moment. logically layout ur points why is unreasonable to refuse food over nothing, why is not d best way to resolve ish through dat means.

I tell u most solemnly, should couples resolve ish d way u just described, tinz will escalate to unmanageable proportion. I am not married, but I watch my parents undergone it da year like a school. everyone was happy in d end

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2014
When you have a quarell with your wife and she told you she would "Show" you.

Any wise man would know that time you have to avoid her food else you might be stuffing your system with Rat Poison

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

How about when it becomes a habit on his part and especially for offenses you weren't even aware you committed? Or minor offenses that he could just simply state and you apologize and everything goes back to normal?
But he chooses to reject food instead?

You will eventually get tired one day and let him do as he wishes. Whether to eat or go hungry.
If itz getting too much and fast becoming a habit,i wl just let him be......datz a sign of immaturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Austin234(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
I cant believe dat dis is coming frm u. I have cherished most of ur contributions in NL. But dis, no no no. Neither do use problem to solve problem.
Sorry, i mean no harm

Sophyrocks:

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by ameenahz(f): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2014
If a man has to reject his wife's food to make her know that she has offended him, then he is a child. A silly one at that. Whatever happened to talking things over? If my husband refuses my food, na for him front I go chop am and I will moan in pleasure while at it.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Austin234:
I cant believe dat dis is coming frm u. I have cherished most of ur contributions in NL. But dis, no no no. Neither do use problem to solve problem.
Sorry, i mean no harm

Lol. Read my earlier comments before this one, read the person's comment i quoted and reread this comment again. i'm sure you didnt read them.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Mintayo(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2014
Some ladies here are not sincere. I don't buy the idea of the husband not eating his wife food. But no sincere woman will like the fact that the husband rejects her food, after spending several hours preparing some dish,and anticipate that he will love the food and commend you, husband now comes and says he is not eating, you will just smile and let that slide? Some ladies and insincerity... smh.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Tenderlover(f): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Childish to me,if my hubby don't eat my food toh he is not hungry nah. Case close! After forcing my two kids to eat cos they prefer liquid,where will i get d strength to force an adult abi beg an adult to eat. The one that surprises me is when a lady does that. I know a woman who goes on hunger strike wenever she has iSsues with her hubby,she will cook for the family but she herslf will not eat. Some people shaa. Communication is key in marriage,throwing tantrums like kids I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by ameenahz(f): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Some ladies here are not sincere. I don't buy the idea of the husband not eating his wife food. But no sincere woman will like the fact that the husband rejects her food, after spending several hours preparing some dish,and anticipate that he will love the food and commend you, husband now comes and says he is not eating, you will just smile and let that slide? Some ladies and insincerity... smh.

Sir, I don't think anyone is saying she will smile and let it slide. Or at least that isn't what I was saying. If my husband says 'I am not eating' or 'I do not feel like eating', of course, I will ask if all his well, if he has indigestion, if he doesn't like the food or whatever. If his answer suggests that he is refusing it because I offended him, then good riddance. Of course, wasted efforts could be annoying but childish tantrums are much more annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by kandiikane(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
This is what happens when your life revolves around the kitchen or you are made to feel like your life revolves around it. Once you believe that, that's when they can use it against you, if your hubby does not eat your food na your life don end be dat. grin

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by trendphemmy(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Tenderlover:
Childish to me,if my hubby don't eat my food toh he is not hungry nah. Case close! After forcing my two kids to eat cos they prefer liquid,where will i get d strength to force an adult abi beg an adult to eat. The one that surprises me is when a lady does that. I know a woman who goes on hunger strike wenever she has iSsues with her hubby,she will cook for the family but she herslf will not eat. Some people shaa. Communication is key in marriage,throwing tantrums like kids I don't get it.
dat is what my financee does. she will reject d food she cooked. I will just sit down well and devour it den come back with toothpick to settle d matter. no time

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Are you paying them any attention? grin

You should know how the family section women roll by now.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
kandiikane:
This is what happens when your life revolves around the kitchen or you are made to feel like your life revolves around it. Once you believe that, that's when they can use it against you, if your hubby does not eat your food na your life don end be dat. grin
gringrin
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Juzzybabe(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Some men thinks its the best punishment to give their wives,but its as bad as a woman denying her husband sex all because she is angry.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Mintayo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Are you paying them any attention? grin

You should know how the family section women roll by now.
The thing tire me o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Who said anything about 'making' the male child learn how to cook?

I said no woman should be allowed to use her cooking to manipulate a man.

If the man can't cook, he should go to one of his mistresses' home and have a lovely fill of some good food & an appetizing dessert... or a darn restaurant - heck most upscale restaurants have chefs that cook better than the wife. gringrin

Really?

And you think wifey won't gladly serve his rejected meal (incidentally paid for, by Oga), to that young, fit, toyboy with the ripped six-pack and tight büttöcks?

Una never start...

6 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
It is just to register his displeasure over an issue or attitude the wife is putting up. It has nothing to do with punishment. It means I want nothing to do with you and your food for now. It is done by quite men who loved their wife, who cannot beat them and cannot win a shouting match.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
psucc:
Boy I try am my wife ate every every. since then haaa . . . .

Lol!

Abeg give us the full gist! grin
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

And you think wifey won't gladly serve his rejected meal (incidentally paid for, by Oga), to that young, fit, toyboy with the ripped six-pack and tight büttöcks?

Una never start...
Does she have a young fit toyboy with ripped six-packs and a tight bottom, or is she day dreaming as usual? grin

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richy4:
It is just to register his displeasure over an issue or attitude the wife is putting up. It has nothing to do with punishment. It means I want nothing to do with you and your food for now. It is done by quite men who loved their wife, who cannot beat them and cannot win a shouting match.
Bro don't be a spoilsport, we should let the ladies type their fingers away and bullshiit us... grin

It's like everything needs to be spelt out in words and sentences before some women can access every possible angle and fully grasp a situation before coming to conclusions.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

see dis one. u go everly regret am. na u go taya. wot stops him from having his fun with dose latest osheres dem. dey will help u bang him until he forgets his life and forget dat his wife is still a woman self. men need petting at times as much as women. is not ur brother we r talking abt here. except love has elude u guys totally

What a joke!

Na your type go dey train another man pikin for house. Two can play that game.

Na the money you give wifey to take cook food for house, na she go use take feed that very athletic Okonkwo/Shola/Musa, while the guy go help shine her Congo well-well.

Double spending for you as you continue patronizing Mama Bisi/Ngozi's bukka. Even your mistress go dey use your own money take bang other guys.

Na today? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Does she have a young fit toyboy with ripped six-packs and a tight bottom, or is she day dreaming as usual? grin

Oya keep dreaming. Hungry hustling guys are 2 a penny. Just check out the Dating & Meet Up Zone here in nairaland where they shamelessly advertise their "wares".

6 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
crackhaus:

Bro don't be a spoilsport, we should let the ladies type their fingers away and bullshiit us... grin

It's like everything needs to be spelt out in words and sentences before some women can access every possible angle and fully grasp a situation before coming to conclusions.

I taya my brother. How are u doing this holidays
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oya keep dreaming. Hungry hustling guys are 2 a penny. Beck check out the Dating & Meet Up Zone here in nairaland where they shamelessly advertise their "wares".
I hear you oh... grin
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richy4:

I taya my brother. How are u doing this holidays
Very well man, thanks...

Compliments of the season!
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
These nairaland women sha, una stop na upon say them no recieve salary for Christmas you are here adding to their wahala
God go hammer una oh. Chai, I will pray for ya deliverance, come 2015 una go turn pant and bra wives and denounce all these ones wey una dey shout.

Dont kill these meninist abeg

6 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

know today dat even adults r sometimes childish. even d wife similarly behaves like dat at times. it's just for d other to act maturely at dat moment. das why two peeps can't just b childish at once. I tell u, d man or woman as d case maybe, doesn't need more dan u reminding him calmly and in subtle manner how childish it is for u both to b acting up over spilled milk. seize dat chance to teach him like a teacher at dat moment. logically layout ur points why is unreasonable to refuse food over nothing, why is not d best way to resolve ish through dat means.

I tell u most solemnly, should couples resolve ish d way u just described, tinz will escalate to unmanageable proportion. I am not married, but I watch my parents undergone it da year like a school. everyone was happy in d end

Interesting.

And such a man boy, possibly older than wifey go dey claim head of house

Warra joke! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.