Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (14220 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I only know of one family where father refused to eat wife's food when he was angry. He would punish her by eating the other wife's food. I love polygamy. grin

Okay, in that scenario, it's a clear case of pitting one woman against the other, in order to make the former jealous of the latter, so he can prove a point to her, whatever that may be.

A wise woman in such a setting will use it to her advantage. Best way to punish wifey number 2 is to misbehave towards Oga as much as possible so that:

~ he throws a tantrum by not eating (so therefore she doesn't have to sweat it out cooking his favourite dishes or pounding his poundo)

~ he refuses to grace your bed (so A. you don't have to do bedmatics after getting drained from chasing after the kids + single handedly doing household chores, and B. you don't have to bear his loud snoring at night)

You just gotta learn how to deal with simple-minded men with one-track minds... cool

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

He'll be lucky if there'll be any left overs for him to hide and eat.

#Important lesson: Men, learn how to cook!#

(for those who take pride in not knowing how to)
Very important indeed.

No woman should be allowed to use her cooking to manipulate a man.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Itz very immature.....and it wl hurts the woman's feeling.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Okay, in that scenario, it's a clear case of pitting one woman against the other, in order to make the former jealous of the latter, so he can prove a point to her, whatever that may be.

A wise woman in such a setting will use it to her advantage. Best way to punish wifey number 2 is to misbehave towards Oga as much as possible so that:

~ he throws a tantrum by not eating (so therefore she doesn't have to sweat it out cooking his favourite dishes or pounding his poundo)

~ he refuses to grace your bed (so A. you don't have to do bedmatics after getting drained from chasing after the kids + single handedly doing household chores, and B. you don't have to bear his loud snoring at night)

You just gotta learn how to deal with simple-minded men with one-track minds... cool

She should simply give all the best parts of the chicken to her kids and enjoy them herself as the family wasn't what you would exactly call affluent.

I am sure the father would eat the biggest share so when he refuses to eat, everyone should rejoice in silence. grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by edwife(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hate it when a grown up man keeps silent and uses food to express himself,what is that?are we in pre-school or what?What happens in tabling the matter and resolving it. undecided undecided

So if a woman uses sex then it is a sin....ok

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Nothing, to each their own. wink smiley

Not your problem, not mine either. cheesy
sure

sometimes the way folks think over here makes me cringe and if I decide to speak up, I would sound rude.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin grin grin

Eh..hen na! He's gotta protect his image hence the hiding, but at the sametime, give in to the yawning hunger. grin

zeb04:
Wife cries ang beg....where in the hell have you seen that?
Or another story telling because nairaland is just full of boys with silly fantasies.

Now that bit is the undiluted, raw, truth.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
If he rejects food, he will enter kitchen and cook his own that he wants to eat. I go even join am eat the one he made.
Problem solved.
No fighting in love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:
sure

sometimes the way folks think over here makes me cringe and if I decide to speak up, I would sound rude.

Speak up in a polite way. wink
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

To do what?
to let her know she did the wrong thing instead of rejecting her food cool
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
crackhaus:

Very important indeed.

No woman should be allowed to use her cooking to manipulate a man.

Well said.

All the more reasons why the male child should be made to learn how to cook, even if they hate it. It's one of the best ways a mother can ensure her son(s) will live independent lives and not become lapdog slaves to girlfriends / wives because of food.

carefreewannabe:

She should simply give all the best parts of the chicken to her kids and enjoy them herself as the family wasn't what you would exactly call affluent.
I am sure the father would eat the biggest share so when he refuses to eat, everyone should rejoice in silence. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
to let her know she did the wrong thing instead of rejecting her food cool

Ok. smiley

Do you mind telling me how you will let her know?
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
Itz very immature.....and it wl hurts the woman's feeling.

Says who?
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
If he rejects food, he will enter kitchen and cook his own that he wants to eat. I go even join am eat the one he made.
Problem solved.
No fighting in love kiss

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
edwife:
I hate it when a grown up man keeps silent and uses food to express himself,what is that?are we in pre-school or what? What happens in tabling the matter and resolving it. undecided undecided

So if a woman uses sex then it is a sin....ok

And this is where that popular Nollywood advice has never been truer..."Leave am. E go tire".
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Says who?

Some ladies cant stand their husby rejectin their food,some wl cry and plead.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin
Yes of course . Two wrongs don't make a right.
If he rejects my food I won't reject his. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:

Yes of course . Two wrongs don't make a right.
If he rejects my food I won't reject his. cheesy cheesy

And the family will eat together like a family should. smiley wink
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

Some ladies cant stand their husby rejectin their food,some wl cry and plead.
i will only feel bad about his rejecting food if he did it as a result of illness or maybe he had a very bad day and lost his appetite.
You know what hurts him hurts me. embarassed

But not when he's rejecting it to punish me.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Speak up in a polite way. wink
I detest public disgrace especially from the older folks here.

Imagine a stressed wife food rejected by the husband and she still begs him to eat. That's childish, wicked and uncalled for.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And the family will eat together like a family should. smiley wink

And live happily ever after grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Speaking for myself, rejecting my food will be your own punishment because that ish will not work for me and it means denying yourself of food. Im too non chalant for petty stuffs like that. I think its immaturity and reeks of pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by crackhaus: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Well said.

All the more reasons why the male child should be made to learn how to cook, even if they hate it. It's one of the best ways a mother can ensure her son(s) will live independent lives and not become lapdog slaves to girlfriends / wives because of food.
Who said anything about 'making' the male child learn how to cook?

I said no woman should be allowed to use her cooking to manipulate a man.

If the man can't cook, he should go to one of his mistresses' home and have a lovely fill of some good food & an appetizing dessert... or a darn restaurant - heck most upscale restaurants have chefs that cook better than the wife. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:
I detest public disgrace especially from the older folks here.

It is not disgraceful to speak your mind in a polite way. wink

Imagine a stressed wife food rejected by the husband and she still begs him to eat. That's childish, wicked and uncalled for.

It's her choice to beg him.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by psucc(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Boy I try am my wife ate every every. since then haaa . . . .

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
i will only feel bad about his rejecting food if he did it as a result of illness or maybe he had a very bad day and lost his appetite.
You know what hurts him hurts me. embarassed

But not when he's rejecting it to punish me.
If he's rejectin it just to punish me,i wl swallow my pride and apologize if only am guilty,but if not,,,he's on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:

If he's rejectin it just to punish me,i wl swallow my pride and apologize if only am guilty,but if not,,,he's on a long thing.

How about when it becomes a habit on his part and especially for offenses you weren't even aware you committed? Or minor offenses that he could just simply state and you apologize and everything goes back to normal?
But he chooses to reject food instead?

You will eventually get tired one day and let him do as he wishes. Whether to eat or go hungry.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
fem29:

lol oooo you are right on the money grin grin, he is not hungry. My hubby tries that as well, and I just shrug and say ok ur not hungry. Listen men the only time you should be doing ish like this is before you have kids!. After caring for and feeding my twins I am drained! I have no time for mind games shikena!

is ur hubby broke? how can a man b hungry like a kid when he makes money. wen dere r tushite joints everywhere. u never jam stubborn type

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You missed the irony in her question.

Arrant nonsense.

Such a man isn't serious. Men who get high displaying such churlish behaviour do so because the zero-self-esteemed wives let them get away with it. Let him spend good money outside buying food till thy kingdom come. When he gets tired of eating junk, he'll make a u-turn, tail firmly tucked between his hind legs.

see dis one. u go everly regret am. na u go taya. wot stops him from having his fun with dose latest osheres dem. dey will help u bang him until he forgets his life and forget dat his wife is still a woman self. men need petting at times as much as women. is not ur brother we r talking abt here. except love has elude u guys totally

3 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
correctguy0900:

is ur hubby broke? how can a man b hungry like a kid when he makes money. wen dere r tushite joints everywhere. u never jam stubborn type

Na u sabi, if he likes let him go and eat in heaven I am sorry I do not have an extraordinate amount of time to stroke ego . I am stressed enough as it is. If here is an issue he needs to sit down and thrash it out with me instead of being childish angry angry.

Anyways our situation is very complicated.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
I thought its just women that can be petty. So men can be petty too. Lol. Issorait. In the end, who is spending money and wasting food? NOT ME.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
correctguy0900:

see dis one. u go everly regret am. na u go taya. wot stops him from having his fun with dose latest osheres dem. dey will help u bang him until he forgets his life and forget dat his wife is still a woman self.

Who's loss is it?
If he wants to lose his family and contract std over food great for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning / Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.