Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? (3579 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by chigoizie7(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided
I was drunk that day, I regret my actions angry

being truth and speaking? actually 80% of whatever u say while drunk is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Juliaann(f): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have done that no biggie cheesy
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by wunmi590(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Marieolae come share ur own grin

Marieolea nah only u waka cme NL ni, y b to say nah only ur name dem dey alwys shout 4 NL.... Omo u b celeb 000
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Alezy(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2014
3cycle:

What do you want to know? Closed issue.
The man is now married with ejima sef.
Am hapi u recogniz that he is now married. Sum gurlz wudnt mind.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Alezy(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
i love this...i luv ladies dat re truthful
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by aldexrio(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Tnks for being honest.
So how did it go?
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
if they can't talk, the ones wey happen for our face nko?
3cycle wooed tallesty1 #IDonHangBoot
You no dey 4get thingssadsadsadsad?
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Rapsainot(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:

this kind matter no dey quick vanish from my brain grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by marieolae(f): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
wunmi590:

Marieolea nah only u waka cme NL ni, y b to say nah only ur name dem dey alwys shout 4 NL.... Omo u b celeb 000
cheesy
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Jesus!!!
Wat did I see in ur dp??

**washes my face with holy water grin grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by laplace12(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided
cheesy

No need for regret Babe. It was a legendary wooing, You broke some records.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Juliaann(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus!!!
Wat did I see in ur dp??

Lolgrin u can use hypo to wash it well
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Lolgrin u can use hypo to wash it well
u wicked gan!

Boys dey suffer sha embarassed
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Alezy(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
how him wan 4get that kind thing?
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by kellyJames5(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
if they can't talk, the ones wey happen for our face nko?
3cycle wooed tallesty1 #IDonHangBoot

Lolz........
Guy you've got 16gig memory I swear!
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yes....they friendzoned me.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by chibwike(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:
Yes....they friendzoned me.
Lol....
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....
Guys r wicked especially cute and rich ones. embarassed
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by chibwike(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

Guys r wicked especially cute and rich ones. embarassed
Lol....but am not wicked.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by EstarKeys(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
aldexrio:
Share your experience
..i knw of a gal who asked a boy for a relationshp wif her...d guy grew soo angry..frm dah day,he hated her so much...he took her for nofin..d gal was so abashed...wat a pity
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by kenwins(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
..i knw of a gal who asked a boy for a relationshp wif her...d guy grew soo angry..frm dah day,he hated her so much...he took her for nofin..d gal was so abashed...wat a pity
i also knw of a girl who framed avin a rltnship wit a guy nd ppl wer blvin her story was true bt bcuz d gal wasnt responsible according to d guy'z sis,she tld everyone d@ d gurl was lying after learnin d truth frm her brother.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by LewisO: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus!!!
Wat did I see in ur dp??

U crazy! grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by LewisO: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided
It's normal, that doesn't mean u fall in "Cheaply"...
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
LewisO:
U crazy! grin
and so re u tongue
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
and several girls have asked me out which I politely declined. Guess what! I'm still friends with all of dem. Like closer sef
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by LewisO: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
and so re u tongue
U too! tongue
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Rapsainot(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
kellyJames5:

Lolz........
Guy you've got 16gig memory I swear!
grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by aldexrio(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
Maybe the girl appeared to be desperate for a relationship. But it think the guy should have been more understanding.
Anyways thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Evina(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
and several girls have asked me out which I politely declined. Guess what! I'm still friends with all of dem. Like closer sef

A.C smiley
Even though you hardly hear from me, you are never forgotten. Thanks for all the shoutouts. smiley I love you bro. wink
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Babygal4eva(f): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wooed my current bf, i liked him but he didn't seem to notice me and I'm not the patient type that will wait for him to, so I befriended his close friends till we started hanging out at the same places then.... let's just say it worked out perfectly well and we are still together smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Evina:

A.C smiley
Even though you hardly hear from me, you are never forgotten. Thanks for all the shoutouts. smiley I love you bro. wink

smiley smiley smiley
Merry Christmas
Loff u sis
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by khia: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
aldexrio:
Share your experience

Yes and we have been together for 4 months now and counting.
MERRY CHRISTMAS Bunchersstab, I love you my darling.

MERRY CHRISTMAS NAIRALAND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You / In Need Of A Serious Relationship / Husband Sues Friend 4 Failing 2 Impregnate His Wife After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.