Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi (18455 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by donmalcolm21(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Impossible
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by balladin: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
means:
We are waiting for this insensitive administration to publicly kill the 54 soldiers. Its a disaster waiting to happen. GEJ hurry! Do it! The real army personnel have always complained of lack of superior weapons but the defence cheifs are feeding fat on huge military budgets because the C in C is languishing in corruption. Amaechi is only stating the obvious truth. The very reasons some superpowers like the US are reluctant to step in. Jona dont waste any more time. Do it. We will clap for you.
I'm sure you want the president to kill the soldiers so that you can use it in your campaign against him. Not that you care so much for the soldiers' lives. All you APC people are the same desperate fellows.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by akereconfi: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
How desperate APC must be!!!

I'm begining to think APC does not believe in the rule of law, The soldiers are governed by laws which they subscribe to and which is published in the handbook they all have, why will APC advise them to break it? Regardless of whatever happened!! they shall soon start telling us to disregard the Nigerian constitution just so they can win

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by aspirebig: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
If you put "D" ahead of evil, you will get Devil....
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Now this Buhari is becomin a habit i'd like 2 kick.............with both feet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile we just got this document from the Jonathanians, this time we are handing it over to the US government. This shows that Jonathians are blood suckers, they are partly behind Boko Haram and the killing of 1000s of Nigerians just to have power. This time it will NEVER EVER work!

-CramJones

One day your brain will work again!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by sufido123: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari would always support disorder. This is his forte! The only person I feel sorry for is Osinbajo:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by amaechionuh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
#APC: What manner of change?#

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years inwhich corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by duality(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is dirty politics. Condoning Mutiny is like amputating the military.

If Buhari is what they say he is, he will not say a word about this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
OK is that all? am still a loyal student of ojuelegba senior high school Pakistan
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by warrior101: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ehen!
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile we just got this document from the Jonathanians, this time we are handing it over to the US government. This shows that Jonathians are blood suckers, they are partly behind Boko Haram and the killing of 1000s of Nigerians just to have power. This time it will NEVER EVER work!

-CramJones
Boy try harder, This propaganda won't be believed even by APC members... go and learn from Goebbels how to be a good propagandist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by watchindelta(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin 9ja everywhere is war grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Moheat(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
atbu1983:
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribution is hundred naira

plenty magas go fall! Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Mexyz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
So this is the kind of CHANGE APC plan on implementing if voted into power. God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sending our brother to fyt without proper arms is suscidal and bad but mutiny is worse off...I don't support fr them to be killed and I strongly believe GEJ for the kinda man he is will pardon dem....buhari can support anytin now outta desperation butwill he take such acts from his boys if he were to be in GEJ position....he needs nt answer to dat cos he will NEVA get there again....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by Bloggz74(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think its time APC and its supporters of APC terorists are picked up cos they are realy going out of hand.Now they want to incite the army against the nation.
I have always warned of his overambitious personality and its overly manifesting.
God help us but to lead no be force sha,APC is bent on killing this country in the name of politics!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by ibnusman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
No country in the world should tolerate mutiny in its army. It is grave sin done.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by vigasimple(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
roqchiq:
I just had to add my 2kobo biko...

Everybody is shouting CHANGE CHANGE, please what kind of change are you proposing, there is bad change and good change. Nigerians should be really careful, because while they are offering you change nobody is making a pristine interpretation of what kind of change they are offering.

secondly, to my civilian knowledge, military is military everywhere, and i am yet to see any military that has the right to protest talk less of mutiny, if this is the kind of change they are offering, then one day they will grant the military the right to plan a coup.

thirdly, i want a good change for my country, i don't want tribal sentiments or religious manipulations, any group or tribe that believes its their god given right to rule the country, who can't bear to see another tribe become president, and thus creates mayhem and chaos, should just pack and go, either Nigeria belongs to all of us, or you carry your own corner, give it a different name and rule as you like.

I don't vote for skewed/undefined change, I don't vote for continuity, I vote for a better Nigeria.

Thank you.

I have warned the people of this country to be careful what kind of change they are looking for.

Bhuari is BACKWARD OLD LOOKING CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by M4gunners: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fear this Man.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by mustymatic(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'd rather vote semi illiterate Buhari than a
clueless and corrupt PHD holder. hit like if u feel d same

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by vigasimple(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
amaechionuh:
#APC: What manner of change?#

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years inwhich corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

PRO and APC are either side of the coin. True change comes from a great vision rather than desperate power highjack.
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by watchindelta(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
politic is a dirty game, i will warn my future children not to go into that game, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by HugeMac: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
For those people , thinking of change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by sufido123: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
HugeMac:
For those people , thinking of change

Change indeed! See the victims of his trying to force and impose change.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by wazobiaN9(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
I see that saTANists are on a calumny mission.. Operation discredit GMB at all costs.

This will not work.. The count down to your exit has already started. If GMB was able to garner votes close to GEJ's when isolated politically 4years ago, then I think we can safely say the game is up for the fisherman's son this time around.
Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by elopee3000(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Austrians my inlaw people don't allow boko member to rule naija angryinshort let me go to vienna and see my daugther

1 Like

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by lekzitakins: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Vote for Change...

Behold our the coming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by HugeMac: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
wazobiaN9:
I see that saTANists are on a calumny mission.. Operation discredit GMB by all costs.

This will not work.. The count down to your exit has already started. If GMB was able to garner votes close to GEJ's when isolated politically 4years ago, then I think we can safely say the game is up for the fisherman's son this time around.
how can you discredit someone that has no credibility , someone who has tainted his image with violent statements ,
Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi by sufido123: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
lekzitakins:
Vote for Change...

Behold our the coming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The only way to vote for Buhari is out of compulsion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Number 3 Citizen In Nigeria??? / Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail / Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.