Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) (27741 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by bolayei: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tears in my eyes, seeing how innocent she looks is heart breaking. What sort of a father would want his daughter to blow herself to bits?

1 Like

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by jungleluv(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Buhari girls on rampage, call BH to order
NO DIS IS DONMALCOLM21 GIRLS ON D MOVE U PPLE LOVE SENTIMENT OLODO OSHI
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by kmariko: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
What a father!!!!

The best the government can do is send her to a good school far away from her corrosive environment.

Please this little girl should not be punished for whatever reason.

Seek out the cowardly "father" and deal with him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Kanyol(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
kamez:
They promise the men 7 virgins..

What's exactly do they promise the females?
Haba! 77 virgins, not 7!!! Would u resist such offer?? angry angry angry How many virgins dey Nigeria? Take time o, don't provoke me!
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
ajibolabd:
blame it on GEJ. Vote GMB!
Mumu na GEJ dey carry bomb
abi na ur mumu GMB Dey brain wash n kill young soul in d name of Islam n who dose not no he his a loser n he shall cont to be till he enter Grave.
Blame GEJ again n thunder will strike ur most loved person in ur life......
idiot
Fool
Good for nothing
oleeeee
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by jungleluv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
kamez:

21 DICK NOW
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
Mumu na GEJ dey carry bomb
abi na ur mumu GMB Dey brain wash n kill young soul in d name of Islam n who dose not no he his a loser n he shall cont to be till he enter Grave.
Blame GEJ again n thunder will strike ur most loved person in ur life......
idiot
Fool
Good for nothing
oleeeee
hahaha, dog , dont bite me o. Go and die so that u wont hang urself coming feb. Up GMB, DOWN d drunken master.
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
ajibolabd:
hahaha, dog , dont bite me o. Go and die so that u wont hang urself coming feb. Up GMB, DOWN d drunken master.
u r free to rant boi
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by tecno4life(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
kamez:

7 inches d*cks grin
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by lucianohase(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omooba77:
KANO – The Department of State Service and the Nigerian Police Wednesday afternoon paraded a 13 years old female suicide bomber arrested in the wake of attack on Kano textile market.

She was picked up in an unnamed hospital in Kano.

The arrested female suicide bomber who identified herself as Zaharau claimed to be an indigene of Bauchi told reporters in Kano that she was recruited into the heinous act by his father.

Zaharau was picked up in unnamed hospital in Kano shortly after the twin blast that rocked the popular textile market in the city December 10th where she had gone to sought medical attention over an injury she sustained from the blast.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/police-parades-13-years-old-suicide-bomber-kano/
Such a pretty looking kid, who ought to have been sent to school to become useful in a good way but instead she been brainwashed with islamic bullshit and forced into terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by XRAY21(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
For a man to send his own. Child to do and die,how do you think the sees other people ? Ask me I would say fly, that how he seeing others .some one will now say it a religion of peace

There ara muslims
And there are terrorist!!!

For all that will insult me

Na me get my mouth
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Suljosh: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
I can't never understand why a father will do this to his own child.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by koolg: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
how many times will they be parading this same girl??
can't they look for another lie??
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by naijatruth: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omooba77:
KANO – The Department of State Service and the Nigerian Police Wednesday afternoon paraded a 13 years old female suicide bomber arrested in the wake of attack on Kano textile market.

The arrested female suicide bomber who identified herself as Zaharau claimed to be an indigene of Bauchi told reporters in Kano that she was recruited into the heinous act by his father.

Zaharau was picked up in unnamed hospital in Kano shortly after the twin blast that rocked the popular textile market in the city December 10th where she had gone to sought medical attention over an injury she sustained from the blast. "Mr I borrowed money" and his workers are seriously determine to make GEJ government ungovernable. He only borrow money to do relevant
things but does not borrow money to buy ARMS for his workers. Useless set of illitrates with their uncivilized born to rule syndrome.
God help Nigeria to survive or disintegrate successfully without war.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/police-parades-13-years-old-suicide-bomber-kano/
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by 0700Jesse(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Initially, i thought she could have been one of them chibok girls.
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by joeyekembele: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=kamez post=29168935]They promise the men 7 virgins..

What's exactly do they promise the females?[/quote

The promise of women is for them to be turned to virgin by Allah so as to be alloted to the men 7 each. The surplus will be given to Mohammed for thorough sex. Islam, more deadly than Ebola since Mohammed days.
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by yusuff4u2c(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Buhari girls on rampage, call BH to order
you have failed this country. What a shame!
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Put all the muslims in a dirty container and drop atomic bomb on it, the whole world will be safe. May God punish the already condemned allah and muhd in hell. Islam kills!

1 Like

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by BrokenTV: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Recruited by her father. This a very big serious issue.
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Engryagulam(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
grayht:
Islam " A failed religion"

"Quote me if am wrong"

you are not only wrong but stupid
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Ruuh: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Omooba77:

Zaharau was picked up in unnamed hospital in Kano shortly after the twin blast that rocked the popular textile market in the city December 10th where she had gone to sought medical attention over an injury she sustained from the blast.

Pure lie!! Get ur facts right Mr or go learn language. Pure water journalism!!!

Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by onyeuka: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ndi Hausa ......!!!!
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by tianshie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dem dey give dis girl new hijab everyday?
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Engryagulam:

you are not only wrong but stupid
ur moniker says its all "akpa - amu" Nonsense! cheesy
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by sammykrane(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
This girls have now been forced to become suicide bombers against their owb will may God help us....
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by robinsoncrosoe: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is why I don't blame jonathan because most northerners support boko haram.can u imagine a father strapping a bomb around his own dota.
Boko haram can only stop if the northerners truly wants it to stop
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by idinc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sylvarresta:
What a fail country
wat a 'failED' grammer
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Zface(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
grayht:

"Quote me if am wrong"
seems u r still daft. u still think BH r Muslims? u better wise up undecided
grayht:

"Quote me if am wrong"
seems u r still daft. u still think BH r Muslims? u better wise up
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by Zface(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Put all the muslims in a dirty container and drop atomic bomb on it, the whole world will be safe. May God punish the already condemned allah and muhd in hell. Islam kills!
U sucks. Not your fault, it's because you are misguided
Re: Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) by toprealman: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye For President Poster Seen / President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election / "Form Three Lines"- Olusegun Obasanjo, shouts at His Former Schoolmates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.