Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? (5807 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? by okoomoge2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2007
Kudos to nigerian guys, to me it seems nigerian guys are more exposed than their counterparts! Nigeria ladies sucks imagine all the lady saying they cannot date a younger guy.
Most of them are after money so they have this stupid idea that with age comes money, they believe older guys would have money to cater for them. they are all sluts and full shits.
As for I am 25yrs old, left school (Uni) Age 21 and started working 1/2 Nysc within the oil and Gas Industry, I have freinds of my Age who works within oil and gas, banks, consulting firms and make bigtime dough by all standards 9 Internationally or locally). Men Nigeria ladies sucks and dats why you see young guys with kudi, Good jobs and no wiffy because all the ladies we have around are full of bullist both young and Old. Guys we need ti import western Girls into 9ja to really have a taste of sincere love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Say Vs What They Really Mean. Part I / Guys Only Column . . Please Back Off Ladies! / Blood Oath??? Is It Right Or Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.