Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Texting 101: How To Text A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Texting 101: How To Text A Girl (1900 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by tzoracle: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guys share your texting tips,say no to 'kk'cheesy
Here's mine
Introduction: always make sure to start with your strong points and keep it straight and simple eg hi I'm seun,I run a blog and I live in lagos you? Rather than hey pretty,I'm seun,I own nairaland and I live in lasgidi

Try to always end with a question: this is very hard to practice,as some yimu will turn to national enquirer cheesy, eg,I enjoy chocolate cake,what's your fancy rather than I like to eat chocolate cakes,which one do you like

be versatile: I watch loads of reality tv and chic flicks,not that I do anything with it but it helps me to interact with girls much more easily. Eg nice legs you got there,reminds me of kenya moore rather than nice legs
In the former you have created an avenue for further communication whilst in the latter you'll probably just get a thank you

Timing: try messaging her at periods when you know other dudes aint texting her,you can't expect to message a girl for the first time around 7-9pm and expect her to leave all the other dudes and answer a newbie,that's not happening.you might get mono syllabic replies,but that won't help you
These are the ones that come to mind at the moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2015
This is more of an english correction,than code 101 application.
Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by tzoracle: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2015
sauceny:
This is more of an english correction,than code 101 application.

U wan carry ekuke ?
Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by Enegod(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by tzoracle: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Enegod:
*yawns*

Oya go and sleep,nepa has brought bk d light,no more mosquito
Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2015
tzoracle:

Oya go and sleep,nepa has brought bk d light,no more mosquito

Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by hatux: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Texting 101: How To Text A Girl by omgitsthrizzle: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion On This / Top 10 Lies Our Parents Once Told. / How Do I Chat On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.