Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones (3824 Views)

See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones / See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by RColours: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
do you have to tell everyone that you are being paid to post on Nairaland? Was your account hacked? You have really changed!

Lol. Birds of the same feathers cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by stebell(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
CrackJones, it seems you are rejected by your fellow APC rodents.

and next tym it's Cheque not check.

Btw, it's GEJ till 2019. no stopping that.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by seanet02: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Good to know.
shakaTheZulu:

No it's my mother's name
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by IDEApro(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2014
stebell:

Check And Cheque is the same. American and British writing type.

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by stebell(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
IDEApro:

Check And Cheque is the same. American and British writing type.

That is hw yu guys fail simple test. yu talk like yu are in US or UK. my guy dis is Naija.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Hernadez99: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

You think my work on Nairaland is for free? You think my love for Nigeria does not follow payment for my hardwork to redeem this country?

-CramJones

How is Your work on Nairaland being paid for?

Should I send My account number, so You do Santa Clause for Me? gringringrin
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by IDEApro(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2014
stebell:

That is hw yu guys fail simple test. yu talk like yu are in US or UK. my guy dis is Naija.

OK sir. Whatever makes you feel better
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
do you have to tell everyone that you are being paid to post on Nairaland? Was your account hacked? You have really changed!
Do you also get paid?

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by knightsTempler: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

I see you've offered no defence for the fact that you are a paid goon.

He was honest to admit that you guys are all paid agent of APC, unlike you and your ilk who will never admit it.

Paid agent, you have been id'd, in case you missed it.

2 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by shakaTheZulu: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2014
seanet02:
Good to know that my mother is a harlot .

Ok
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Yazmin: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:
Sir, becausr I believe in the results you will bring, I humbly give a porton of my sweat from my own hardwork for this country. Go sir and win the elections for a better and progressive Nigeria. Merry Christmas!

-CramJones

Please sir,

Can I order for your arrest for breaking the electoral laws on campaign funding ceilings by an individual.
If no,my Boss Jonathan can start disbursing the N21Bn raised to us to start our ground work in earnest.

Many thanks sir, in anticipation
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Yazmin: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2014
stebell:

Cramjones,
Please forgive the poster of this comment for he has never seen the borders of any other country. To the extent that he doesn't even read American books to know that the American spellings and some words are quite distinct from the 'A' for apple British stereotype education we went through.

Thanks, in anticipation.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Yazmin: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2014
stebell:

Cramjones,

Please forgive the poster of this comment for he has never seen the borders of any other country. To the extent that he doesn't even read American books to know that the American spellings and some words are quite distinct from the 'A' for apple British stereotype education we went through.

Thanks, in anticipation.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Yazmin: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2014
stebell:

And just as I was reading your comment,your whole sentence sounds like the garbage spoken by the inhabitants of downtown Manhattan.....

#Peace....
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by seanet02: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
shakaTheZulu:

Ok my mother is a LovePeddler
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by shakaTheZulu: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2014
seanet02:
i forked my mother's asss

Enjoy
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
cramjones:

Berem is not what you think. I fight for this country because I love it, but you must understand that campaign funds go to a cause - which is adverts, sponsored articles, travel etc. We donate and we get a part of it too. Ultimately it is for the love of our country.

-CramJones
berem:
see they that allege to have the progress of the nation at heart....some are paid to post propaganda while some are annoyed that some are letting the public know that they are actually being paid.....

Ole ni gbogbo yin cool
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
lekkie073:
see they that allege to have the progress of the nation at heart....some are paid to post propaganda while some are annoyed that some are letting the public know that they are actually being paid.....

Ole ni gbogbo yin cool

I sincerely tire for these people.
Since I realised they get paid both in cash and kind and carry this NL campaign for head, I knew there was no way I could compete with them (not like I was considering giving it a shot). Its serious full time job! No wonder dey post shiiiiiiiiiit, repeated sheet over and over and over again. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by obowunmi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP is false.

Americans write their dates: 12/24/14 not 24/12/14

If you wrote the latter on a bank cheque worth that much, the banker won't let it thru and will ask you to correct/change it.

So easy with the lies.

4 Likes

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by stelaar(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Keep fooling yourself oldsport lol.

1 Like

Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

I sincerely tire for these people.
Since I realised they get paid both in cash and kind and carry this NL campaign for head, I knew there was no way I could compete with them (not like I was considering giving it a shot). Its serious full time job! No wonder dey post shiiiiiiiiiit, repeated sheet over and over and over again. Pathetic!

Pathetic is an understatement....
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by omanzo02: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cramjones,

U printed that check online to size and cut out before filling it..... . So Its fake as Brazilian hair grin grin
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by ogb5(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
berem:

Berem you seemed pained that your fellow apc rat is spilling the beans. We know you people are paid to sell a dummy Buhari to us on Nairaland.

My advice, swallow your hypocrisy once in a while and say the truth, it wouldn't make you overweight.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by bb6xt(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2014
stebell:
... and next tym it's Cheque not check.

Depends on your locale and evidently he is speaking American where your "cheque" would be quite inappropriate.

Sai Buhari!
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by stebell(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
bb6xt:

Depends on your locale and evidently he is speaking American where your "cheque" would be quite inappropriate.

Sai Buhari!

I wud rather say Cry Buhari come 2015.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by enigmang: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please if you convert that to naira, is it above 1million??

INEC someone just donated over 1million naira....!!!
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by simdam500(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
cramjones:

You think my work on Nairaland is for free? You think my love for Nigeria does not follow payment for my hardwork to redeem this country?

-CramJones

oh lawd nigeria is already a sold country!
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by gebest: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote
author=barcanista post=29179366]Empty attention seeker that once said
he's paid $150k to support buhari. Real people that donated to Muhammadu
Buhari campaign wont chest-beat on a social network. You are empty mr
CJ, just grow up[/quote]he is just encouraging others to do same.
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by D9ty7(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Now they are telling us what they ought to have told us a long time ago. No wonder they argue with non Buhari supporters as if they'll die. I was left wondering if Buhari himself engages in arguements such as this or even his children. But now I know, Buhari paid them to campaign 24/7 on Nairaland while he enjoys his sleep peacefully, not even thinking about 2015. But our brothers and sisters here, wake up everyday and put their lives and trust on Buhari.
I salute the op for coming out to say he is being paid to do this, I love his courage. While Sekem abi wetin be her name scolded him because he broke a law. Every paid Buhari supporter must not mouth it to anyone who is not be paid.
Where is the change when you are being paid. A sincere Nigerian will support whoever he wants and not because someone is paying him/her. No wonder they wake up on New year day and go to the park to talk politics with motor boys.
------
To the fans of MC GALAXY, when is the Sekem master dropping his album? Abi he don drop am ni?
Re: My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obama Joins Olamide Back To Back Trend / Awka Anambra State Now wear a new look at night / Why The Plan To Divide Southwest Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.