Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu (31025 Views)

Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity / Tribalism Vs. Ethnocentrism - Is There A Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2014
pistol:
in his desperate bid to protect his business interest,he is ready to dine with the devil.
what happened between 2003 and 2014??

buhari changed from agbada to dinner suits grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by afrika(f): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2014
What goes around comes around. Very simple terms.

Secondly, the problem we ve is admitting to the whiteman
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
That was then. I once had warped perception of Muhammadu Buhari until I got myself enlightened. Buhari is the number one patriot in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Godwinsilas(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:
The same Tinubu you guys love to hate is the person you quote for support? Shame no dey catch una?

Anyway, he could have said anything at any point in time to justify his position then. Remember this was in 2003 and that's a whole 11 years ago! Haba Jonathanians!

And now that he has realized differently, it means he was wrong in his belief initially then.

GMB 2015

Now that you know people change why were all of you disapointed when GEJ change his mind about re-election?
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by gratiaeo(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2014
The same Yoruba man will accuse of voting along ethnic/religious line.
I don't know why Yorubas are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
That was then. I once had warped perception of Muhammadu Buhari until I got myself enlightened. Buhari is the number one patriot in Nigeria

please go back to your dictionary and relearn what patriot means

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by chemali: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2014
anonimi:

Again you talk like a novice.
Go and find out what happened in 2011 when Tinubu was invited to Aso rock shortly before the elections and the outcome in the south west plus Edo state votes, then come back and discuss further undecided
You can actually start with this post =>

Mikky Jaga who posted it is the Defender-in-Chief of the Tinubu clan on NVS and he operates here as well screaming Jona'daft like a deranged yaba left resident.

I do not paint Tinubu as a saint. Tinubu isn't running for president or vice. He can strike any deal he wants with Jonathan but he can't stop the change that's coming even if this doesn't meet his selfish interest. Nigerians are demanding for the change. Tinubu either gets in line or get out.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Ngwakwe: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2014
emiye:
You did not observe the fallacy in what you've posted? That tinubu and the other AD governors backed the emergenge of Abdulkadir as chairman in 2001 does not mean Tinubu supported him to impose OBJ as AD's consensus candidate.

Tinubu made it clear to other AD governors the danger in supporting OBJ. I guess they did not see reason with him, to prove a point on election day he voted AD for presidential, and he asked for the same from his supporters, i was not too young to remember that there were lots of void votes for presidential in Lagos, because some people actually voted for AD in presidential election.

Stop furthering the obfuscation, AD was not in the presidential ballot for goodness sake.

Did he draw a row for AD and thumb printed on it?

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas
mikeansy:

please go back to your dictionary and relearn what patriot means
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by emiye(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop the obfuscation already, AD was not in the presidential ballot for goodness sake.

Did he draw a row for AD and thumb printed on it?

AD was on the ballot paper in 2003 presidential. Inec under Guobadia did not remove parties who did not field candidate
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
Merry Christmas

same to you my broda
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2014
secret? hmmm
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by coolscott(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:
Turning to the presidential contest, Tinubu disclosed that he does not like President Obasanjo because he contributed to the end of democracy in Nigeria during his tenure as a military president and is now benefiting from that history.

That said, Tinubu admitted that he and his party, the Alliance for Democracy, must support Obasanjo. Southwest Nigeria is Yoruba land and the President is Yoruba. Tinubu"s party had no choice since it has not fielded a presidential candidate. Moreover, Obasanjo is the only
candidate who stands a chance of blocking his rival, General Muhammadu Buhari, whose ethnocentrism would jeopardize Nigeria"s national unity.

Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo. Tinubu and many other governors are therefore implementing a strategy to re-elect Obasanjo, partly in an effort to prevent Sharia from spreading. Tinubu predicted that the President will follow his own course, if re-elected, since he will not need as many friends the second time around.
PassingShot:
The same Tinubu you guys love to hate is the person you quote for support? Shame no dey catch una?

Anyway, he could have said anything at any point in time to justify his position then. Remember this was in 2003 and that's a whole 11 years ago! Haba Jonathanians!

And now that he has realized differently, it means he was wrong in his belief initially then.

GMB 2015
Well, if Tinubu is now supporting Buhari, it is because now, he either supports Buhari's extremism, or does not really care anymore. How do we know this? We know this because there is not much to indicate that Buhari's position has changed. Just last year, when Nig. declared war on Boko haram, he said a war on Boko Haram is a war on the North

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
When people are geting old in nigeria mainly our politicians they careless about this country call nigeria,,Tunubu knows the truth the character the trabalistic and religious fanatism of Buhari, a religious bigot,this same Tunubu is now saling Buhari to us,Buhari warn gov.to stop killing boko haram and condemn the gov.for imposing state of emergency in the troubled states.this is the man Tunubu and nigerians see as an option,

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by 36STATES: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:

GMB 2015

Stop attacking the messenger, attack the argument if you have something more meaningful to say. He posted a black and white quote from your god Tinubu, instead of admitting that your boss has a credibility problem, you turn against the messenger. Very disgraceful of you, to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
coolscott:
Turning to the presidential contest, Tinubu disclosed that he does not like President Obasanjo because he contributed to the end of democracy in

Well, if Tinubu is now supporting Buhari, it is because now, he either supports Buhari's extremism, or does not really care anymore. How do we know this? We know this because there is not much to indicate that Buhari's position has changed. Just last year, when Nig. declared war on Boko haram, he said a war on Boko Haram is a war on the North

Or maybe he now supports Buhari because he realized that he, just like many others, was wrong all along.

And you lie again! The General never said a war on Boko Haram is a war on the North. People like you always quote him out of context. What he later explained was in the perspective of soldiers killing and running over of many civilian villages instead of going after the real Boko Haram and not the innocent citizens of the North.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2014
36STATES:

Stop attacking the messenger, attack the argument if you have something more meaningful to say. He posted a black and white quote from your god Tinubu, instead of admitting that your boss has a credibility problem, you turn against the messenger. Very disgraceful of you, to say the least.

I of course addressed the message. It is you who need to OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE to see my take on the message. I don't understand how my submission is disgraceful.

You care to know all Fani Kayode said in the past about the same Jonathan that he now praises? That is my point if you get the drift!
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by funkiebully: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2014
gratiaeo:
The same Yoruba man will accuse of voting along ethnic/religious line.
I don't know why Yorubas are hypocrites

If a yoruba man tells u to stop please run as fast as ur legs can carry u.

Tinubu has not changed his perception about buhari, till today, d whole hullaboo about change is about putting a loyal yoruba like osibanjo into power then He timubu sits and milk Nigeria dry, a very crafty tribalist like tifnubu knows buhari may die in power hence his preference for a yoruba vp.

In less than 50 days, all their evil plans will be twarted, can't wait to laugh my head off here as most of these apc e-rats would have gone AWOL.

GEJ till goats start laying eggs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by poseidon12: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2014
emiye:
But Tinubu did not support Obasanjo's 2nd term bid, if my memory serves me right, he was the only AD governor of the then 6 AD GOVERNORS who was opposed to the AD backing Obasanjo, and on election he voted for AD on the governorship and presidential ballot paper(election was same day), eventhough the AD had no presidential candidate. Tinubu showed his ballot papers after voting to the press with shout of "jeun soke" from those around him

Pls don't try to rewrite history. Tinubu supported Obasanjo's second term like other AD governors. He actually came on tv to ask Lagosians to vote AD for governorship and OBJ for president. He was lucky to have not lost like the other AD governors. They forgot that the masses are not that sophisticated. He escaped losing thanks to massive rigging by touts and area boys.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by clemzo101(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Ur grammar sef nor tight? "Incompetent or incompetence?"
simongonner:
To All Nigerians:
Below is the full meaning of both Jonathan and
Buhari.
Jonathan means:
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignment
T= To
H= Harm
A= All
N= Northerners
While Buhari means:
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Replace
I = Incompetent
GMB Our 2015 President by God grace To begin new
Life !
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Tinubu has no interest of Nigeria at heart. He is only thirsty for power, little wonder he imposes candidates on the electorates.
Tinubu thinks Nigeria is about hausa and yoruba, bt come 2015 if he and Buhari dont come out honest intentions for nigerians, He will become history. The devil you know is better than the anget you dont know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2014
NEVER TRUST A CHAMELEON. Says one thing today, CHANGE to another tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by samkolly: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2014
God dey!
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by M4gunners: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2014
My Watch

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Timijo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yoruba leaders have been selling the yorubas to the gambaris since 1914. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by franxalive(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
All these jobless n myopic suols...blackmailing n ridiculing the peoples general ...Will ol fail in ur futile quest to pull him down ...Haters go hug ur pillows
SAI BUHARI2015!!! ....APC CHANGE!!!

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by papalumi29(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
In respective of tribe, ethnic or religion General Muhammad Buhari is the best candidate for 2015 election, simply for his integrity. Vote GMB 2015.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by M17: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:

GMB 2015

Me I no know why shame no dey catch dis tinubuan entities . 1 ugly chimpapa wey carry moni wey belong to millions

of lagosians . see una dey clap foram dey bow joinam . EK.....ONIBAJE OOOOOOOOOOOO. WE ARE IN A CAGE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by papalumi29(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Frankmishael:
gej till Yoruba pple stop being Conny pple. I'm an Edo man,Yoruba pple first king is from bini "oduduwa but they keep lying,we conquered Yoruba land. oh happy Xmas to all Christ faithful all over d world and Christ will dominate till other useless religion like isis, boko,Taliban, alshabab and ailqada we know there religion, repent.Jesus Christ is God serve him or go to hell

Frank MIS heal, that is your name, from your name you know you are MISSed (lost your way).
The moment you drag Yoruba into this, it is certain that you want to know your Personal History. I will guild you, but you will need to do the findings yourself.

It is obvious that you don't know yourself, well, it is not news that Edo women are promiscuous in nature, so your mother had been into the business before the popular Edo Italy News, only she is so poor to go abroad for her business, she once travelled to the Northern part of Nigeria, and enjoyed herself with one of the cows owned by General Muhammad Buhari.

If you want to know the truth and other escapade of your mother's journey. Call her to a brief meeting exactly on December 31, around 11:45 pm.
Make sure you have a sharp cutlass by your side, am telling you SHE WILL TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU ARE A "B.A.S.T.A.R.D"!.,in fact, one of GMB's Cows is your father!. The more reason you think and write like a Cow.
You have been Frankly Misled Micheal, as you rightly write your name.

I don't normally respond to BASTARD, because am a Legitimate Son Of ODUDUWA. Merry Xmas and Doro chicken to all Legitimate Nigerians.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
born2fuckpussy:

Wasted space
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by amakufrancis(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
PassingShot:

GMB 2015

capital MUMU

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by darediamond(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Edo is Yoruba ogbeni. Which side of the River is your land situated? East or West?
Frankmishael:
gej till Yoruba pple stop being Conny pple. I'm an Edo man,Yoruba pple first king is from bini "oduduwa but they keep lying,we conquered Yoruba land. oh happy Xmas to all Christ faithful all over d world and Christ will dominate till other useless religion like isis, boko,Taliban, alshabab and ailqada we know there religion, repent.Jesus Christ is God serve him or go to hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / Flooding: King Charles III Condoles With Buhari / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.