Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,927 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu (31382 Views)

Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity / Tribalism Vs. Ethnocentrism - Is There A Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by neocortex: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
san316:

so now that tinubu has changed his mind. after realizing the truth about buhari, why. then do you not follow that path?

Tinubu didn't change his mind because of any "truth" , he still believes what he knew to be truth then. But now his personal interest go against what he believed his best for Nigeria so he decided to go against Nigeria.

It is the same thing for all those who claimed to have chaged their mind about Buhari, you are either following him simply because you think he is trending. We cannot let the barrage of media stunts woodwink us.

How can we change our mind about Buhari when there is no iota of change in him.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by neocortex: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=20pt]Thank you for the proof and the links to your proof, however i did not see where you added that the statement was made in 2003

A lot has changed , a lot might have changed

If this is your argument,

How do you explain Why Obasanjo who smuggled Jonathan into Aso-Rock's decision to drop him now , Obviously a lot changed

Stop selling propaganda, WE WANT GMB[/size]

Obasanjo now hates jonathan for the same reason he wanted to go for the third term. He is a man who thinks everything is all about him and always want control no matter the costs to the populace. His calculation to replace a sick Yaradua with a purportedly meek jonathan didn't worked out only partially. So everything he is doing now to discredit jonathan is to punish him for being rude. Aside from moving with the online crowd, no one wants an unapollogetic bigot and despot as president.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Ibralhas(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
[/b][b][color=#006600][/color]. As a human being he Tinubu can commit and omit. so old pardon him.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by neocortex: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
papalumi29:
In respective of tribe, ethnic or religion General Muhammad Buhari is the best candidate for 2015 election, simply for his integrity. Vote GMB 2015.

Integrity, like allowing emir of gwandu to import dollars even though he made it illegal himself or jailing Fela for criticising him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by BlackSEER(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
The frog-eyed man and his semi-illiterate cow rearer will only deceive their foolish and stupid supporters not me.Apc is a fraud
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
what is wiki leaks
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by darediamond(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Woooooow, what a Pin-Pointed Counter definition on B U A H R I!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
sorom4:

All we dont want is
B: Bring
U: Us
H: Hatred
A: And
R: Restore
I: Islam
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by OVI75(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
rozayx5:
now that Nairaland is part of Buhari campaign organisation, i wonder if this will make front page, the tanks GEJ bought were never taken to frontpage, only bad news make it.
OGA SEUN ABEG D MODS MUST RESIST DS SECRET Buhari FANS AGENDA OOO.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by darediamond(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Heey, do you just call GMB a Tuner Fish?
You are under arrrr.....!!!
grin grin Just kidding!! grin
Seriously that Buhari does not know what he is doing.
He killed himself and wants to do the ressurrection again. Wonder how he' gonna do it.
rigarmortis:
The APC presidential candidate and his VP are both baby amateur polititians playing with hardcore pro polititians like tinubu, buhari himself is one naive megalomanaic power hungry fart hoping to fool gullible people by banking on his pseudo anticorruption toga, he isnt fooling anyone but himself.

Not atiku, tinubu and the rest, he is just being used for a front, he will be discarded when he is done with.

So sad for the old man who should be enjoying his old age but running around fooling himself, anticorruption campaign with ppl like atiku and tinubu...........

Tuna fish swimming with the sharks.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by nke001: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
No permanent friends nor foes! Only permanent interest.... that is naija's politics.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by HirstMOG(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
san316:

so now that tinubu has changed his mind. after realizing the truth about buhari, why. then do you not follow that path?

Looking back to where Tinubu political career is coming from, give us clear reasons why we should still believe him now. Observing!!
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by DaBullIT(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
neocortex:

Obasanjo now hates jonathan for the same reason he wanted to go for the third term. He is a man who thinks everything is all about him and always want control no matter the costs to the populace. His calculation to replace a sick Yaradua with a purportedly meek jonathan didn't worked out only partially. So everything he is doing now to discredit jonathan is to punish him for being rude. Aside from moving with the online crowd, no one wants an unapollogetic bigot and despot as president.

Hmmmm
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by darediamond(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
People of Factual History Will Speak To Expose Lies.
You are one of the People!!!

Buahari ko Buredi ni.....
neocortex:

Integrity, like allowing emir of gwandu to import dollars even though he made it illegal himself or jailing Fela for criticising him.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by san316(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
HirstMOG:

Looking back to where Tinubu political career is coming from, give us clear reasons why we should still believe him now. Observing!!
. I am not saying you should believe him. I am just inferring. if you agree with what he said in the wikileaks document, then why not believe him now that he reneged?
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by san316(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
neocortex:

Tinubu didn't change his mind because of any "truth" , he still believes what he knew to be truth then. But now his personal interest go against what he believed his best for Nigeria so he decided to go against Nigeria.

It is the same thing for all those who claimed to have chaged their mind about Buhari, you are either following him simply because you think he is trending. We cannot let the barrage of media stunts woodwink us.

How can we change our mind about Buhari when there is no iota of change in him.
. Wrong! have you heard a statement that Buhari has a "CULT" of supporters? these are people that support him for no benefit. GMB is trending because PDP is engaging in a campaign of calumny against him.

What is the interest of Tinubu in a Buhari presidency which he knows may backfire against him? remember he said GMB is ethnocentric. why do you think he would support a principled man over a serving president that stands a better chance to favor him?

All you know about buhari are things you heard about him from the media, but all I know about gej are things I have witnessed in my lifetime and still experiencing.

I support Buhari not because he is the trend. I support him because he is an alternative to a president whom I'm 100% sure cannot do anything. If GMB is as terrible as you people make him look, why not indict him, jail and put him away for life.?

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by datribune: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
neocortex:

I smell desperation frm d stealing is not corruption camp. No amount of misinformation & smear campaign will make nigerians repeat d mistake of "i had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
I don't know where u got ur stories about dollars. d suitcases were 53 & they belonged to d emir & a family of 20 persons - d Nigerian ambassador to Libya Dr Tahir waziri who arrived d airport d same time as d emir & was coming home to resume appointment as chief of protocol, his 3 wives & 16 children.
Fela was jailed 4 currency smuggling.These ar d facts.
GMB is a patriot & a man of extraordinary integrity who once rescued nigeria frm d civilian misrule of d criminal national party of nigeria (NPN), d progenitor of dis dysfunctional PDP. He has done it b4, he will do it again.
SAI BUHARI
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by datribune: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
darediamond:
People of Factual History Will Speak To Expose Lies.
You are one of the People!!!

Buahari ko Buredi ni.....

Do not be easily deceived. What d guy posted is nothing but a tissue of lies to deceive d gullible. The desperation frm d stealing is not corruption camp now has no boundaries & they ar ready to do anything to tarnish d impeccable image of d General. Fortunately Nigerians hav suffered enough under dis visionless & clueless govt & no amount of misinformation will make them repeat d mistake of "i had no shoes" of .2011 in 2015.
d suitcases in question were 53 & they belonged to d emir & a family of 20 persons - d Nigerian ambassador to Libya Dr Tahir waziri who arrived d airport d same time as d emir & was coming home to resume appointment as chief of protocol, his 3 wives & 16 children.
Fela was jailed 4 currency smuggling.These ar d facts.
GMB is a patriot & a man of extraordinary integrity who once rescued nigeria frm d civilian misrule of d criminal national party of nigeria (NPN), d progenitor of dis dysfunctional PDP. He has done it b4, he will do it again.
SAI BUHARI
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by okych16(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
APC! APC! APC!...how many times did i call you?....i'm watching una in 8D MOD ... Abeg merry xmass to you all... And my sincere condolence to the chicken family for their loss... I know say some christian chicken go wish say theY BE Muslims this period... And congrats to the ones that are still alive, make we see how next week in be for una
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by nice101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Change is constant. Buhari 2015, i didn't support him in 2003, 2007 & 2011. But now i'm supporting him. And i know same goes to millions of Nigeria. Say no to clueless leaders.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by sherbol: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
DAT was den,I didn't vote for Buhari den.Nigerians came out to vote for Pres. Jonathan in 2011 regardless of his religion,language,region n wot ve u.it was so glaring DAT he will b Pres. even before d election.it was a consensus vote all around.
If u look around u now u will c clearly DAT GMB is d talk of d political atmosphere,a good indicator DAT if he build on his strategies he will win d general election in 2015.
Dis is a rebranded n repackaged GMB.
Can't u feel d wind of change blowing?if u cant, den u must b insensitive!
Change!!!
Otenestbestyaho:
This big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by BetaThings: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
"I was not chosen to be Vice President because I had good political experience," he said. "I did not. There were a lot more qualified people around to be Vice President, but that
does not mean I am not my own man."

He said he is "not a politician" and had very limited experience as
an administrator, but concluded, "I will not tolerate a brawl."

COMMENT
"It is always hard to judge how some will
behave (or surprise you) when leadership is unexpectedly thrown in
their lap. The verdict is out on Jonathan and his previously
underwhelming personality and performance needs to keep us in the
cautious lane"
SANDERS
Source: https://cablegatesearch.wikileaks.org/cable.php?id=10ABUJA215&q=goodluck
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by BetaThings: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by zanga420: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
That was when he neither knew the general well nor sought to know what he could do. More so, he was blindfolded by tribalism just the way some people are now but I want to believe he has known better now.
all I do believe's who'll give us a better country in fairness n equity to all regions of nigeria.
1. Obj forced on gej on our throat as he's looking for a puppet to control. Now tinubu is forcing buhari on us 'cos he's got interest. When they dont get what they want (their selfish interest) they start causing problems to the polity.
2. With the chameleonite attitude i'm seeing with ppl, if IBB is the route for some to get near power he'll become a saint and get justification for all he did (mind u, I like IBB). At this rate even gej 'll be a saint tomorrow. These ppl and their hypocrisy is alarming while the gullible ones follows sheepishly.
These polithiefcians (godfathers) are our enemies. The earlier we realise this the better.
God pls help us get to our promise land, afterall man's way is not ur way.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by neocortex: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
zanga420:
all I do believe's who'll give us a better country in fairness n equity to all regions of nigeria.
1. Obj forced on gej on our throat as he's looking for a puppet to control. Now tinubu is forcing buhari on us 'cos he's got interest. When they dont get what they want (their selfish interest) they start causing problems to the polity.
2. With the chameleonite attitude i'm seeing with ppl, if IBB is the route for some to get near power he'll become a saint and get justification for all he did (mind u, I like IBB). At this rate even gej 'll be a saint tomorrow. These ppl and their hypocrisy is alarming while the gullible ones follows sheepishly.
These polithiefcians (godfathers) are our enemies. The earlier we realise this the better.
God pls help us get to our promise land, afterall man's way is not ur way.

You are right , godfathers are a big problem that is why most people have decided to stand with the independent candidate. Even Tinubu knows that but he has his interests cater for.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
That was when he neither knew the general well nor sought to know what he could do. More so, he was blindfolded by tribalism just the way some people are now but I want to believe he has known better now.
And what makes u think he is not now blindfolded by selfishness that defines Nigerian politician?

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
san316:

Hahahahaaha.
By then the guy was still a bit reasonable.
Now he has gone overboard.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by born2fuckpussy: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
mobuch:

Wasted space
useless ashole niggar
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
useless ashole niggar

Let them unban your main i.d, let me see.
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by VcStunner(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tho i still can't say how most of you are convinced about Buhari, but truth is, all our politicians are selfish and greedy. I remember SLS after his suspension by GEJ said "Mr president is a good man who is surrounded by bad people". Most definately Buhari if he eventually wins will occupy d seat while fellow party stake holders becomes ministers n co, but dey are all recycled nigerians with d same ideology. What do we really expect from dis guy, to fight corruption regardless of human right abuses under democratic dispensation? This is democracy my people, d rule of engagement has changed. U ever imagined why a guy could steal N27billion and get a bail for N700k from our constitution! Who makes d law? Just think about this firdt nxt time u think about GMB
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by taofeeq137(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
This big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

keep counting figures you hear, feb don come finish, you go count your millions again
Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Trustyd1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
mistabiola:
BS____That's when we are still doubting GMB but now we are ready to give him a chance.

GMB till GEJ geh sense
I hate when people like you who don't have PVC go like (we) talk for yourself who is we.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu by Ikengawo: 3:15am On Dec 26, 2014

[size=30pt]FORWARD[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.