Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (46141 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jamean:
It can be spiritual or attitude. Know the cause of your own and makes efforts to work on it,

sorry sha for everything.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Jamean(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
It's alright smiley

Unibenstudent:
sorry sha for everything.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jamean:
It's alright smiley

seems I have been arrogant and imperious of late,,anyways thanks for the imperative and instantaneous pardon..I take it as a presidential pardon. smiley
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Jamean(f): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
smiley smiley

Unibenstudent:
seems I have been arrogant and imperious of late,,anyways thanks for the imperative and instantaneous pardon..I take it as a presidential pardon. smiley
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jamean:
smiley smiley

let us go to Canada to see the president of Canada.

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by GoodFaith: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Op na to matchmake her, I have an Uncle upto 48years I don't know if he is a celibacy, we can work things out with them, he lives in P.H although not bouyant, if she is Igbo you can contact me, you can view my profile below incase of doubt
Your uncle will turn 70 year waiting for Igbo woman
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Greeny02(f): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
ladymichael:

Excuse me? My level of reasoning? You asked me if a lady is IBO so that you can match make and yet u insult me for telling you tribe doesn't matter? My GOD.

Do have a blessed holiday

I wonder o
No b you mention IBO?
Na u bring tribalism enter matter nah
U see say nah u dey reason wif nostrils
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Greeny02:

I wonder o
No b you mention IBO?
Na u bring tribalism enter matter nah
U see say nah u dey reason wif nostrils

Permit me to be blunt a little
Most people are just insulting this guy because he said his uncle wants an igbo girl

Permit to ask..is your thinking faculty working

Have you forgotten that diff caps for diff heads

Don't you have what you like and hate

Before we type any shit here
I think we should all have a rethink before typing the shit

#PEACE
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Favoredchic: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Rxpetite:
op
what type of work does she do?
is she an introvert?
if so she should try to go out with friends sometimes or just visit new places by herself

she should also know that geting married does not guarantee happiness.
Visit new places herself. Would she feel lonely or loom like a desperado. What kind of new places do u advise. It also matters too. I might be wrong but it might feel better to go with a girlfriend.
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Favoredchic:

Visit new places herself. Would she feel lonely or loom like a desperado. What kind of new places do u advise. It also matters too. I might be wrong but it might feel better to go with a girlfriend.
You are not wrong but if she has no friends nko?
Besides she can go to the cinema alone without looking desperate but thats about the only place one can go alone without lookin too pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by AVRecruit: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
ladymichael:

Hmmmm........am 26 and engaged.
Last year sha, that's when I was 25, was still posing for my fiance till I sure say da guy dey serious.

So....that's the attitude I had at 25

Lol.....happy holidays, love. Don't eat too much
if i were a girl, i would form for guys after showing them a bit of character. most girls form on the basis of looks only... foolish. anyone can be pretty. i need a reason to be interested beyond looks. why form shakara/yanga when i dont even know how u bhave yet. could be a psycho for all i know!
Re: Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters by mikolo80: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2016
ladymichael:

No dear, she's really nice and calm. Always keep to her self.

In the 2 years I have known her,have never had an issue with her
better tell her to advertise her market

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple / My Pre-wedding Photos / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.