Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit (674 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Zenanted(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2014
In this our present time what would you do if your fiancee tells you she's pregnant for the holy spirit just like joseph and Mary in the bible?
pls sincerely tell us the truth.

Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year...
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by temitemi1(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Princecalm(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2014
If u ask meee, na who i go ask in omawumi's voice.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by DesChyko: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Simple..
Spend the next nine months sleeping in your balcony and looking for the star
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Adeoba10(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Den I will turn myself to holy spirit and go out, look for another woman n impregnate her....
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Hahaha..Me gan holy Spirit.. Mehn grls are not smiling
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Zenanted(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
dat makes Joseph a rare gem.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by ritababe(f): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Erm if na me, i will ask her when did she sleep with the holy spirit, if holy spirit want to make her pregnant it will be through me.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by defendedvictim(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
I wil laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh ooooooooooooo....n den laugh again; until angel Gabriel come n convince me
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Call off the wedding surely.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Lovexme(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Holy Mary of our time.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by catchmykiss: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
This post really got me laughing like a maniac.

For me, I really don't know what I would do other than laugh till my ribs crack, and then, call all my neighbors to come and hear the poo my babe is doling out.

NB: Remember, God visited Joseph in his sleep to advise him; otherwise, he would've shown Mary the door.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Fiancee Tells You She's Pregnant For The Holyspirit by Zenanted(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2014
catchmykiss:

NB: Remember, God visited Joseph in his sleep to advise him; otherwise, he would've shown Mary the door.

Bros truth be say some go take dat dream to be an illusion...cuz the Holyspirit no first tell am before impregnating his wifey

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Truths! / A Word Of Advise To All The Single Ladies From Mike Bamiloye / In Laws Visit A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.