Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34801 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp all d way!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by profem1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
why the comparison, is the main thing not to chat?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
WhatsApp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Ekowise(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM can't send videos
Whatsapp can't send file.
They can both send pictures, audio or voice note, contacts, locations.
There between files and videos which do u prefer couple with the fact that updates make more sense on BBM.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by randomFYO: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM ofcourse, I don't take my whatsapp chat serious, don't mind if I dnt reply or get a reply on whatsapp.
I thinks its the lowest level of communication.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:

Invalid!

valid
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
BBM all the way... cheesy
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by zenith4biz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
I deleted the crap called BBM long time ago
WHATSAPP all the way between I am only available for important chat
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by yurme(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

na lie joor, many people prefer bbm than whatsapp
tah me ur husby no lyk bbm oo merry xmas hun
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hate whatsapp cos unknown people can message you....

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Mhizlateefah(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
I prefer bbm cos there are some peeps u won't wanna chat with on whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
ritababe:

valid

False
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by piagetskinner(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
NonE. #all na chat
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by OPEADE88: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
WHATSAPP ALL THE WAY
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by esmarcq(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
WhatsApp any day, what's bbm??
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by esmarcq(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mhizlateefah:
I prefer bbm cos there are some peeps u won't wanna chat with on whatsapp
lame excuse, no offence
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by teeghurl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
how i hate whatsapp angry

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by adebisiolumide5(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp is frer for a year!! bbm is unlimited
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
both
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
I think pple re routing for whatsapp cos its cheap so den spend less to ve it and re now used to it but BBM is a lil more expensive ...the two can provide the same service conviniently but BBM is more matured cos its private and safe...with whatsapp mad pple can just get yur number frm anywhre and dump dia silly msg to u and yur gf can mark u with whatsapp but not BBM

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by TonYzeallY(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
2go...hehehehehehe...must i not Comment ni?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by slinkman(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
GoldCircle:
See bottle chai. I take off before the guy break my head. Mr.more better.
Ewure
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mazizitonene(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
2go undecided
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Oahray: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
rufdyamond:
I think pple re routing for whatsapp cos its cheap so den spend less to ve it and re now used to it but BBM is a lil more expensive ...the two can provide the same service conviniently but BBM is more matured cos its private and safe...with whatsapp mad pple can just get yur number frm anywhre and dump dia silly msg to u and yur gf can mark u with whatsapp but not BBM
lol. Whatsapp is cheap and bbm is expensive...

There's nothing one won't read on Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by efiko1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp 4 ever!whatsapp 4 ever!whatsapp 4 ever!

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by dguizman(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatsapp all the way
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by temmym4(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well, I think BBM is much more better due to its secure management. you might give your PIN out easily but not your number. notwithstanding, I prefer and I use more of whatsapp due to its simplicity, flexibility, low RAM , Data and battery consumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
emusmith:

False

true
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by onatisi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Both have its pros and cons . The only good thing about whatsapp is the fun side of it and ease of communication. But bbm is the most secured mobile app right now,that is why the german govt has decided to start using bbm ,when it was discovered that the usa had taps on the german chancleor lines and phones. With bbm u are secured and safe .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
yurme:
tah me ur husby no lyk bbm oo merry xmas hun

see you wey run leave me
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oahray:
lol. Whatsapp is cheap and bbm is expensive...

There's nothing one won't read on Nairaland grin
Pls if u don't ve fact u ask ...with 60naira airtym now u can run whatsapp for a month...can u do that with BBM....ask so u wud be educated on tins u dont knw...if u care I will send u the link...even etisalt users can access whatsapp with dia free 5MB weekly allowance but not whatsapp...so what re u saying...ask and learn b4 u tuk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.