Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? (2523 Views)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
There's this guy in my church that I hate like mad, we are literally enemies. He annoys me and makes fun of everything.
I was shocked when he told me today at church that he loves me, at first I thought he has come again with his annoying jokes, so I just frowned and told to that I'm not in the mood for his nonsense today.... and he started telling me how he luvs me, blah blah blah..the way he said the things he said made blv him, like I was shocked cos this boy probably hates me more than i hate him....

My question to u guys is that is it possible to fall in love with ur enemy or have you ever fallen for ur enemy?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by RoyalBlak007: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Countless times
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chewing chewing gum kiss
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by darnley16(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yeah , you
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
teasing can be a way of expressing love&interest. in a related news u've said everything the guy said bt havnt said if you don dey trip for am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
did u later gave in ? let's hear the full story first

pictures of you and the guy or......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by hatux: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Enegod(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Matthew 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do good to those that hate you, and pray for those who speak evil about you, and persecute you undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by justmag(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
This happened to me but I won't call it love. I would call it "what happens when enemies start drinking wine"

I used to work for a company where I had to work with some girl. She was very pretty but also very annoying. We never got along. We always got at each other neck. This happened for a year plus until one wonderful work party where we both had too much to drink. We were dancing everywhere just like every other employee. Then some silly guy forced us to dance together even though he knew we never see eye to eye. So we did And the rest is history. .... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by goodintensions(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
YOUr story are as fake as your dp

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by mirexxx(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
if hate you mehn i won't even wanna see you! i'll hate you so bad! undecided! there's no such thing as love when i hate!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by jamex93(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
na normal thing na
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:

lol of course I didn't. I'm taken, and I dnt love him

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
masterchi:
teasing can be a way of expressing love&interest. in a related news u've said everything the guy said bt havnt said if you don dey trip for am.
lol me? no.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
mirexxx:
if hate you mehn i won't even wanna see you! i'll hate you so bad! undecided! there's no such thing as love when i hate!
shocked take am easy biko..
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
justmag:
This happened to me but I won't call it love. I would call it "what happens when enemies start drinking wine"

I used to work for a company where I had to work with some girl. She was very pretty but also very annoying. We never got along. We always got at each other neck. This happened for a year plus until one wonderful work party where we both had too much to drink. We were dancing everywhere just like every other employee. Then some silly guy forced us to dance together even though he knew we never see eye to eye. So we did And the rest is history. .... wink wink
grin she myt be ur future wife, u nvr know wink
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by mirexxx(f): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
shocked take am easy biko..
gringringrin kidding someone got me angry this evening tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol of course I didn't. I'm taken, and I dnt love him
pictures of you taken or we till Dont.......
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
mirexxx:
gringringrin kidding someone got me angry this evening tongue
lol toh, I tink say u dey fight with Nairaland grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of you taken or we till Dont.......
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by mirexxx(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol toh, I tink say u dey fight with Nairaland grin
"Toh" u speak Hausa? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Enegod:
Matthew 5:44: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those that curse you, do good to those that hate you, and pray for those who speak evil about you, and persecute you undecided
Then why don't u go and preach to book haram smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
mirexxx:
"Toh" u speak Hausa? smiley
no o. its just a slang I use. I use slangs a lot.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by theorbiters: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Psychologically, the 'feeling' of love and hate are basically the same... Our body reacts the same way wen we see both the person we love and the person we hate, adrenaline rush, heartbeats, pupils dilating and tummy knots.... It is we that delude ourselves in thinking we hate someone because of some B.S they put up wen in real sense, we just don't understand why we should love the person....

What am I saying sef....

No, I haven't fallen in love with my enemy, cos I have none.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol me? no.
you believed him and never dey trip for am. Hmmmmmm. Hard to oh.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
undecided
undecided undecided

though not on the opposite sex but at my place of work, the ppl I hate and alws show me racism are now my bext friends

there is nothing like hate, is proper we will have some characters ppl near us will not like but understanding each other policy matters a lot
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Kingsasian(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:

lwkmd, u funny sha.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by teniola55(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
There's this guy in my church that I hate like mad, we are literally enemies. He annoys me and makes fun of everything.
I was shocked when he told me today at church that he loves me, at first I thought he has come again with his annoying jokes, so I just frowned and told to that I'm not in the mood for his nonsense today.... and he started telling me how he luvs me, blah blah blah..the way he said the things he said made blv him, like I was shocked cos this boy probably hates me more than i hate him....

My question to u guys is that is it possible to fall in love with ur enemy or have you ever fallen for ur enemy?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by teniola55(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by Enegod(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Then why don't u go and preach to boko haram smiley
John 20:21: As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.

I have given you the authority to go and preach to them... Fear not! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? by teniola55(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson / Caption This Photo / A Messi In Bed Or A Ronaldo In Kitchen? Or Vice Versa? +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.